Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

[serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? (5542 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by daviesblaze(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Seriously, Guys get sexually molested more that females as you would imagine. i've pretty much have numerous encounter which i have been able to squeezed out from most of the time. but today am gonna share some situation were i wasnt in luck.

STORY 1
So I Worked with a lady that was really into me, and I was not interested in her at all (she was a couple years older, had kids and was fairly large) but I hung out with her because she was my hookup for weed. She dropped hints all the time she was interested and anytime we were in public and someone asked if we were together I politely pointed out that we were just friends and nothing more.
One night she invited me to a friends birthday party where we had a couple of beers and smoked some pot, it was pretty low key. Then everyone decided they wanted to go to a bar down the road. After a couple more beers the group moved to the next bar where my memory pretty much ended until I woke up naked in her house.
Turns out she was buying me shots and when I started blacking out she took me to her place where she took advantage of my situation. I quit my job 2 days later and moved out of that area completely.

STORY 2
I was 13 and my parents were having a small party with my dad's co-workers. We had a two story house, the bedrooms were upstairs so I just stayed up there and played videogames or whatever. Over the course of the night people started to filter out with the exception of one woman who got very drunk and needed to spend the night. While I was asleep this woman snuck in my room and preformed MouthAction on me, then got on top of me, we had sex, then she got off of me and preformed MouthAction on me until compleation. The whole time I was very confused and didn't really know what to think about it. I was scared, not worried that I would be physically harmed or anything but worried about what would happen if I put a stop to it (very difficult to articulate). I never told anyone but my sister. It's difficult to describe the feelings I had about it at the time. I knew it was wrong, and I knew that if I told my parents they would handle it. But I also thought that I should have been "greatful" or felt "lucky" because this happened to me. I felt that if I were to complain about it people would think I was crazy, "what teenage boy wouldn't want sex?" I didn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Munae(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Let me park here and wait for liars to come and commence duty.

On behalf my fellow ladies you want to accuse falsely, "ITS A LIE"

Preek stand, u say dem molest u. Mtchew.

If a lady become wet while being molested, it is not, I repeat, it is not molestation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by daviesblaze(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

If a lady become wet while being molested, it is not, I repeat, it is not molestation.

then how do you explain what happened.
angry come to think of it, ladies are actually worst, when it comes to perpetrating crimes undecided undecided
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Next2Bezee(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

Just negodu this one sad

But if it's a girl that claim rape, you will come here and be insulting a men. Pray against spirit of misandry.

Lemme tell you if you dunno, men and boys can be and are also molested.

If them rub your ponyor, it will feel good and you will get wet. But that doesn't mean you wanted your ponyor rubbed in the first place, that is why rape is still rape even if preek stand or ponyor wet.

12 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Munae(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Just negodu this one sad

But if it's a girl that claim rape, you will come here and be insulting a men. Pray against spirit of misandry.

Lemme tell you if you dunno, men and boys can be and are also molested.

If them rub your ponyor, it will feel good and you will get wet. But that doesn't mean you wanted your ponyor rubbed in the first place, that is why rape is still rape even if preek stand or ponyor wet.

Once it feels good, then it's not bad. In essence, it's not a rape.
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by daewoorazer(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017

I've never been assaulted for once, all thanks to my dominating and macho personality.

Although where I once worked, there was this lady always joking about 'if I get a chance to fvcck you once, your life will never remain d same' ...she would force herself and sit on my knees sometimes, rub d back of my head, grabs my ass when no one is looking and all,.........when I gave her the type of eyes mum normally gives kids wen a visitor is around, she reset one time.

Me wey be from zanga
#zanga

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by BTT(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

Please make out time to read this link, then come back and edit your post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us/5#49844496

2 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by daewoorazer(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

How can u be this mean?

I hope u know getting wet both by the male and female gender is an involuntary action, you cant help control it......

And even you as a sexually healthy girl, when you get touched down there by anything, you must be wet unless.......

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Demmtek(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
I was sexually assaulted by a girl i met on a whatsapp group, the first time we met she happen to b into me kinda the looks and everything funny enough this shit happen in my dad's office on a saturday evening, i invited over so we could meet for the very first time after spending hours gisting and all she said she is going and i said ok, i was preparing to put my shoes on she said that's all am gonna say, nothing is gonna happen i was like what! She grab my waist pulled down my jeans, i was so scared and afraid i pushed her away and pull my jean up, she pretend as if she had fainted, i rush to check on her she pushed me towards the sofa climb on me and started the puns i was overpowered, asking me what i was afraid of , i kept quiet hoping someone would hear the struggles and come to my rescue but No one came until she performs the handjob and i started releasing nunu she licked it and started pullin are pants, i was so scared she sit on it gallopin.up and down for almost 30mins i was sweatin so hard feelin tired, helplessly these 2 things were on my mind i hope am not Hiv/Aids positive yet i hope she is not a sea mermaid, evrytin looks so strange to me and it happen so fast, i still dont bliv girl like these exist on this earth.
Ever since then i dont pick her call or reply her text even when she calls me name, anytime i remeber what i went through that week i will never forgive myself inviting a total stranger indoors

2 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
I remember how Nicki minaj assaulted me, she was soo into me because she was jealous of me fvcking Beyonce..... Well she drugged me one night and raped me
.........damn that Nicki minaj undecided
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

Eh ya, if you let any random guy hear that one, them go rape you tire. If you like shout or say no, as long as your ponyor wet, na knack dem go just dey knack you dey go.

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by DaddyKross: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

God save you say you put that last statement undecided.

Well, this is my own story.

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
i have been hearing gists but e no ever happen to me cry. we had close to 8 househelps growing up, some from Togo, some from village. none ever even molested me angry. am angry. Aunty Funmi from badagry had big yansh and boobs , she sud hv put my prick inside her tin na sad

3 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

That's a big lie..it's girls like u that make guys rape and beg .Rape is wrong whether you get wet/hard or not.the fact remains that he did not give his consent If you are a guy using a female moniker, and you are thinking shey she got wet na,its not rape.. you are a rapist and you should be locked up
somewhere...

5 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
I was sexually assaulted in my church few months ago. I'm in my mid 20s and this lady in her 40s (an usher) married with 2 kids planned this event for over a year now.
bcuz she started by getting close to me (since I am pretty introverted) and asking me about work and shii.
it all dawned on me on a Sunday afternoon (after church service) she took me to the female toilet and gave me doggy there (of course, no one was around). dominating me and riding my pénis like a toothbrush.

did I enjoy it ?
yes, why not ?
but I felt used and traumatized. women are scum, hoörny scums.
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
I just don't know why people choose to rape
Sad thing is to the whole world, girl are like the only one being abused but the truth Is a lot of guys are victims of sexual assault. it's easier for a girl to come out and say she was raped, because people see girls as weaker vessels and that they cannot fight guys off. Our guys are being abused and yet they cannot come out to say it because the whole world thinks it's impossible for a guy to get raped. And some even think it's a privilege to be raped by a girl . Imagine a guy going to the police station to report a rape case. They either insult him or Take the issue with levity. At the end they come out feeling embarrassed.

7 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
I was sexually assaulted in my church few months ago. I'm in my mid 20s and this lady in her 40s (an usher) married with 2 kids planned this event for over a year now.
bcuz she started by getting close to me (since I am pretty introverted) and asking me about work and shii.
it all dawned on me on a Sunday afternoon (after church service) she took me to the altar and gave me doggy there (of course, no one was around). dominating me and riding my pénis like a toothbrush.

did I enjoy it ?
yes, why not ?
but I felt used and traumatized. women are scum, hoörny scums.

On the Altar?
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

On the Altar?
no the female toilet. I was thinking about altar (since it was a church) but ive corrected it.

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by shaybebaby(f): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

You are joking right? Even if you are, you deserve to be lobotomised. You clearly don't need your brain as you have refused to put it to use.

2 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
no the female toilet. I was thinking about altar (since it was a church) but ive corrected it.

How did u get to the female toilet?
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by shaybebaby(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
daviesblaze:
Seriously, Guys get sexually molested more that females as you would imagine. i've pretty much have numerous encounter which i have been able to squeezed out from most of the time. but today am gonna share some situation were i wasnt in luck.

STORY 1
So I Worked with a lady that was really into me, and I was not interested in her at all (she was a couple years older, had kids and was fairly large) but I hung out with her because she was my hookup for weed. She dropped hints all the time she was interested and anytime we were in public and someone asked if we were together I politely pointed out that we were just friends and nothing more.
One night she invited me to a friends birthday party where we had a couple of beers and smoked some pot, it was pretty low key. Then everyone decided they wanted to go to a bar down the road. After a couple more beers the group moved to the next bar where my memory pretty much ended until I woke up naked in her house.
Turns out she was buying me shots and when I started blacking out she took me to her place where she took advantage of my situation. I quit my job 2 days later and moved out of that area completely.

STORY 2
I was 13 and my parents were having a small party with my dad's co-workers. We had a two story house, the bedrooms were upstairs so I just stayed up there and played videogames or whatever. Over the course of the night people started to filter out with the exception of one woman who got very drunk and needed to spend the night. While I was asleep this woman snuck in my room and preformed MouthAction on me, then got on top of me, we had sex, then she got off of me and preformed MouthAction on me until compleation. The whole time I was very confused and didn't really know what to think about it. I was scared, not worried that I would be physically harmed or anything but worried about what would happen if I put a stop to it (very difficult to articulate). I never told anyone but my wife. It's difficult to describe the feelings I had about it at the time. I knew it was wrong, and I knew that if I told my parents they would handle it. But I also thought that I should have been "greatful" or felt "lucky" because this happened to me. I felt that if I were to complain about it people would think I was crazy, "what teenage boy wouldn't want sex?" I didn't.
I am really sorry that happened to you.

No, it's not lucky, it's abuse and something that sadly should be condemned. Is there even justice for boys who are sexually assaulted in Nigeria?

Still, I want to you know that there are many who find this act appalling regardless of the perpetrator's gender. It is criminal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

How did u get to the female toilet?
I said the service was finished. you know how an usher would stay back to arrange stuff when everyone is gone ?
exactly !
she did that and delayed me with discussion, before forcing me to the toilet.

I WAS RAPED IN THERE.
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
I said the service was finished. you know how an usher would stay back to arrange stuff when everyone is gone ?
exactly !
she did that and delayed me with discussion, before forcing me to the toilet.

I WAS RAPED IN THERE.

Oh that's sad.. sorry about that
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Oh that's sad.. sorry about that
don't be. I enjoyed it. and now, I've hitting that puśsy at least thrice a week.
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
don't be. I enjoyed it. and now, I've hitting that puśsy at least thrice a week.

Main reason why people don't take male assault seriously.. u guys see it as a privilege

3 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Main reason why people don't take male assault seriously.. u guys see it as a privilege
lol.
any man who doesn't is a faqqot ass niqqa.

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

tell me where u live and i come rape u. after u orgasm u cant report it as rape.

3 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Daeylar(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
kendrace:

Then they say no one takes them seriously, when they won't allow you take them seriously, if you attempt to condemn it they immediately say they enjoyed it, those that want to condemn theirs, they attack them and say they are not real men.

But when people condemn abuse on females, they come to complain and say people only focus on females.

Mtchewww

Op is it a competition? Why start with males get molested more than females?

Sorry about your experience, do you think you can get the first woman arrested?
So sorry about it all. So sad
Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by ubunja(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
all rape is rape

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by ubunja(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
if any woman rape my son i will cut off her breasts and shove them up her vagina.
i dont play that game.
keep that STI loaded thing to yourself

3 Likes

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Obodo999(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:

You know nothing !

1 Like

Re: [serious] Men Who Have Been Sexually Assaulted By Women, What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
lol.
any man who doesn't is a faqqot ass niqqa.

I have nothing to say to u anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? / Two Grown Up Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Over A Guy (graphic Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Lady.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.