Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72858 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Never will I employ a maid to watch over my children.
not only maid dear, some family relations are just not normal. Fear some adults ladies and d tins dat go tru their minds.

11 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Tomorrow all you'll be seeing on NL's front page is "man beaten, arrest ed, for molesting a girl" and so many useless females that molest toddlers (boys), and girls too(that will now grow to become lesbians) will be asking for his preek to be castrated, he should be killed, blah blah blah...you people are the reason those men rape those children because they were being molested as kids. Till now, it hasn't been easy for me to control my urge which is somehow draining me financially cos if the thing hold me and there's o girl around, I patronize call girls. And lastly, God will punish all you stupid girls that are busy forming for niggas that can satisfy your sexual urge, only for you to molest someone's child, may your future kids be ra**ed aggressively. Bast**ds angry angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Big aunties And big uncles a lot of people have stories to tell
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:
Big aunties And big uncles
a lot of people have stories to tell
All these small small girls wey finish university dey serve. If I catch you for that your uniform. Ehn. I go fùck craze commot for your body.

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Yinkey6:
Viewing this topic: martyns303 (m ), olujaidi , hottest111 , Dynamique, sweerychick (f), sidvinci (m ), eniigmar (m ), yourstruly5 (m ), mejai(m ), collinsVP, Blacklight, Deztro (m ), john4aguero (m ), Yinkey6 (m ), morganist99 (m ), ihec (m ), drajjay and 11 guest(s)
abeg who send u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Odukes(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2016
mine was our relative, at age 5 she was always the one bathing me and she will never put on her pants when it is time to bath me. Closes the bathroom door, fondles my small thing and insert my hand into her pussy. But it was sweet oh..mum wont understand why no one else will bath me. i still see her once in a while, she has four children now, some time she begs me money. i don't think she knows i remember everything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2016
And most of this auntie dey view this thread oo
I enjoyed it den, but I really wished it never happened.
It made me to be sexually active from a young age. I can even count up to 3 or mor big aunties embarassed

Chai

8 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2016
PussySmasher:

All these small small girls wey finish university dey serve. If I catch you for that your uniform. Ehn. I go fùck craze commot for your body.
smh for your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by BTT(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2016
I was with my grandma between age 2-8. Somewhere around age 5, there was this auntie (can't recall her name now) who comes to cater for me after school, before taking me to grandma in the farm. There was nothing that auntie did not do me. One I remembered clearly, while on our way to the farm, we branched to our regular bamboo tree rendezvous and were having sex when I strongly felt wee coming. So I told her wee-wee was coming and she held me tight and banged harder saying I should wee inside her. Wee didn't come.

I returned to my parents at age 8 and being cute and the son of a female school teacher, every auntie wanted to play with me and would be calling me 'my husband, my husband'. There was Jumailo, chocolate skinned, and always around our house and my mum trusted her. She would take me to their house and touch me silly while guiding my hands to her busty boobs and below.

During moonlight plays, she would insist it was dangerous and that we should just sit together and watch others while we fiddled with each other's genitals, then run to an uncompleted building's toilet area and Bleep silly. That went on for about 2 years.

I never saw anything wrong with those experiences because my 'care-givers' were very trusted by my parents, and my innocent mind believed that experience came with the 'taking care of' package until I grew to find that that was abuse.

I grew up liking only much older women who were busty and tall - a feature commonly shared by my childhood abusers.

If you are reading this and guilty, please stop. There are adults your opposite sex who will gladly oblige if you politely ask them for sex.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:

smh for your stupidity
Like sey u no dey fùck good dìck where you dey... Yeye girl .
You know when I do my service ? 2006 ...That time you still dey secondary school. So if u want to talk to me u put sir for my name. Is that clear?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Tomorrow all you'll be seeing on NL's front page is "man beaten, arrest ed, for molesting a girl" and so many useless females that molest toddlers (boys), and girls too(that will now grow to become lesbians) will be asking for his preek to be castrated, he should be killed, blah blah blah...you people are the reason those men rape those children because they were being molested as kids. Till now, it hasn't been easy for me to control my urge which is somehow draining me financially cos if the thing hold me and there's o girl around, I patronize call girls. And lastly, God will punish all you stupid girls that are busy forming for niggas that can satisfy your sexual urge, only for you to molest someone's child, may your future kids be ra**ed aggressively. Bast**ds angry angry
Who you con dey vex for

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by dtnadeyemi1993(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Its tru...it happens to me self..even in my primary sch days...no one aunty buh almost 4 of them at dif time and location...when we sleep she will just hold my dick dey rub am...she will adjust near me and put my tin inside it...and then my tin still dey small though I enjoy it buh I regret am cus I for still be virgin nw...

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2016
PussySmasher:

Like sey u no dey fùck good dìck where you dey... Yeye girl .
You know when I do my service ? 2006 ...That time you still dey secondary school. So if u want to talk to me u put sir for my name. Is that clear?
Old man yet no sense.
You think everyone live a reckless life like you do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:

Old man yet no sense.
Lol see this small girl. I've been fùcking bítches like you before you were born. To fùck you just dey hungry me. If I catch you ehn na rape I go rape you. Your ancestors kuku molested us too when we were small like you.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by youngboi(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
More testimonies pls.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:

Who you con dey vex for
wetin concern you?? undecided abi you follow dey molest small boys too?? angry undecided

14 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2016
BTT:
I was with my grandma between age 2-8. Somewhere around age 5, there was this auntie (can't recall her name now) who comes to cater for me after school, before taking me to grandma in the farm. There was nothing that auntie did not do me. One I remembered clearly, while on our way to the farm, we branched to our regular bamboo tree rendezvous and were having sex when I strongly felt wee coming. So I told her wee-wee was coming and she held me tight and banged harder saying I should wee inside her. Wee didn't come.

I returned to my parents at age 8 and being cute and the son of a female school teacher, every auntie wanted to play with me and would be calling me 'my husband, my husband'. There was Jumailo, chocolate skinned, and always around our house and my mum trusted her. She would take me to their house and touch me silly while guiding my hands to her busty boobs and below.

During moonlight plays, she would insist it was dangerous and that we should just sit together and watch others while we fiddled with each other's genitals, then run to an uncompleted building's toilet area and Bleep silly. That went on for about 2 years.

I never saw anything wrong with those experiences because my 'care-givers' were very trusted by my parents, and my innocent mind believed that experience came with the 'taking care of' package until I grew to find that that was abuse.

I grew up liking only much older women who were busty and tall - a feature commonly shared by my childhood abusers.

If you are reading this and guilty, please stop. There are adults your opposite sex who will gladly oblige if you politely ask them for sex.
Bros now I can't toast younger girls cos I see it as child abuse which is not supposed to be so. All my life I've been dating older ladies, now I've even started toasting married women. Is it not rubbish??

10 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by biggis(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Was banged by three big aunties in my compound...lola,vivian,modinna. lola was the first person to molest me...was about 7 then,she called me to her room to get her something on getting there she started asking me stupid question "will u do"and I was like do what before she pull ma trousers and start robing ma thing..she inserted my thing inside her to me it was ridiculous until I start enjoying it on that her junior sister knock the door she have to lock me in their closet...after her junior sister left she send me away was angry...the next week was called by vivian and modinna same time they also do the same silly shit bleep both of them sha.... now lola is married with kids her husband later died thou,vivan is outside the country also married modinna is dead may God rest her soul and forgive her...may God forgive me too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Odunharry(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2016
crackhaus, Timbuktou
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by coded06(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You were 8 years yet the thing sweet die undecided

Kwatinue grin

Lol at his age he will not enjoy it. @op you try sha.it remind me of Aunty Shaki I missed her though.

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Odunharry(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Lmao...
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Rosella1: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2016
biggis:
Was banged by three big aunties in my compound...lola,vivian,modinna. lola was the first person to molest me...was about 7 then,she called me to her room to get her something on getting there she started asking me stupid question "will u do"and I was like do what before she pull ma trousers and start robing ma thing..she inserted my thing inside her to me it was ridiculous until I start enjoying it on that her junior sister knock the door she have to lock me in their closet...after her junior sister left she send me away was angry...the next week was called by vivian and modinna same time they also do the same silly shit bleep both of them sha.... now lola is married with kids her husband later died thou,vivan is outside the country also married modinna is dead may God rest her soul and forgive her...may God forgive me too

You had a party at such a young age? Wow!!!
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Rosella1: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Rosella1:

You had a party at such a young age? Wow!!!
I have been trying to write 3some in full words and Nairaland keeps changing it to "Party"
For why nah?
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by wittyt98(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Rosella1:

I have been trying to write 3some in full words and Nairaland keeps changing it to "Party"
For why nah?
lol the mods don't want you to corrupt us I guess grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by olajide4309(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Ah oga oo I love all of ur stories more because am hungry to read more

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by chigoizie7(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Nawa oh, just when I tot I was alone.

But, why do all those big aunts do that to boys wey them priicks no fit do anything for them totoos?

God help the younger boys of this generation that are under the care of nannies/big aunts, in this technology age.

10 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Aunty kessiena i sight u

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:

Who you con dey vex for
rosalieene:

Old man yet no sense.
Rosella1:

For why nah?
Do you little ladies take this to be a joke? The list of men that have been abused is scary.

If the both of you are among please stop now because your reward is waiting for you in the size of a huge cucumber. Yes! Big cucumber! You cannot sow a seed and reap a seed. You will reap a biiiigggg fruit. I pray you will be able to contain your harvest! Amen.

Happy Sunday!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
gbegemaster:

Do you little ladies take this to be a joke? The list of men that have been abused is scary.

If the both of you are among please stop now because your reward is waiting for you in the size of a huge cucumber. Yes! Big cucumber! You cannot sow a seed and reap a seed. You will reap a biiiigggg fruit. I pray you will be able to contain your harvest! Amen.

Happy Sunday!

Mr, this is not a joke, neither am i joking
Just as you guys are complaining, we ladies have our own stories to tell. I for one have my own story. This doesn't mean I should allow some bad past events take a better part of me or change my ideology of life or make me live a wayward life just because of what someone in the past did. Life is all about learning to understand how to navigate challenges that come our way. Yes, that can make some one traumatized, We should all work towards making sure that what happened in the past doesn't happen in the future especially to our kids/unborn kids. So many house helps are still involved in the devilish act.... We just have to be careful and watchful of whom we leave our kids with. Not just house helps but neighbors, friends, uncles, aunties.

7 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
rosalieene:

Mr, this is not a joke, neither am i joking
Just as you guys are complaining, we ladies have our own stories to tell. I for one have my own story. This doesn't mean I should allow some bad past events take a better part of me or change my ideology of life or make me live a wayward life just because of what someone in the past did. Life is all about learning to understand how to navigate challenges that come our way. Yes, that can make some one traumatized, We should all work towards making sure that what happened in the past doesn't happen in the future especially to our kids/unborn kids. So many house helps are still involved in the devilish act.... We just have to be careful and watchful of whom we leave our kids with. Not just house helps but neighbors, friends, uncles, aunties.
OK. So you nor dey among. Good for you.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
wetin concern you?? undecided abi you follow dey molest small boys too?? angry undecided
pele
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by jejemanito: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
[b]
Chai Anty Nancy I See You!

Bitch Was Even My Cousin Albeit Distant

We Didn't Have Housemaids So Some Of My Female Cousins Do Help Us With Chores Each Time They Visit, And There Was Nancy

On One Bright Sunny Saturday Afternoon, After She Done Wash, Clean And Cook, She Called Me Into The Sitting Room, Laid Down Flat Behind The Couch And Told Me To Mount Her And Be Swaying My Groin Kerewa-ish

The Thing Be Dey Pain Me O Buh Few Seconds Later, I Started Feeling A Sugary-sensation Around My Pee-pee

Omo The Thing Sweet Mah No Lie

What Saved Me Was The Arrival Of My Dad

You Had To See The Way She Jumped Up On Hearing The Drone Of My Dad's Bike

Na So I Take No Say Wetin We Be Dey Do Na Bad Thing grin

Buh After That Day She Never Tried It Again And I Kinda Felt Bad

'cause That One Little Romp Stuck With Me And For Years I Battled With Controling My Self Each A Female Cousin Visited

I Just Wanted To Fuc''k Them Esp Nancy Buh She Never Initiated Any Sexual Nuance No More

Na God Save Me Sha.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.