Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (59873 Views)

MEN!! Never Sit And Watch A Biittch Mess With Your Friend! Take Action! [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Uwlc. Definitely not your type. #TeamBabyMama cool
You done miss road sha. cheesy tongue
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Ysakaws1: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
LUGBE:

Which truth are you expecting, can't you deduce the truth already, the fool called olodonation is just trying to protect his business, you can imagine. You think the lady can cook up such story.

The man is a beast. What an arrant nonsense. He want to further intimidate the lady knowing fully well she is a student.

The girl could have dealt with him instead of complaining online.

The beast didn't go to court rather wrote to police, he is guilty as i earlier said but the lady didn't manage the situation well.
What proof do you have that he is guilty? Learn to keep mute, rather than involving in superficial speculations.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by nuelzz04(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Fatherly post=62797442][/quote]lol but guy u wicked sha.. ..y u dey do shifting cultivation na cheesy
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by COOL10(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
brosci:
The lady had better be ready for what is coming for her. She will have a whole lot of explanation to give in court. I bet she doesnt knw how lawyers twist cases. At the end of this all she's going to lose and may spend some time behind bars because her story betrayed her already and trust me when i tell u that she didnt say the whole truth in her write up.

You visited a guy and willingly agreed to pass the night with him.
You willingly allowed him cuddle and touch you in an intimate and sexual way.
He went down between ur legs and had his way with you via oral and you didnt even struggle a little.(according to her story) lol no intended rapist can dare that with a lady with functioning hands and feet
He had sex with you and when it was over guilt did what it does best and you cried your heart out.

From the above deduction every stage the lady and the guy went thru( from cuddling to sex) must have been a systematic breaking of the girl will power (i.e she gave consent even if she didnt want to due to persistence from the guy) rather than brute strenght from the guy And friends that isnt RAPE.

Note that all this could have been avoided if she didnt spend the night with a man u knw nothin about and isnt ur boyfriend. Who the fvck does that? Well maybe a girl that wants to get laid
. Thank you for this write up. I just wish a judge as brutally honest as Judge Judy handles this case. The girl will be dead meat.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tapperguy: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't know who is telling the truth but the lady did not do herself alot of good as per this case.If you are going to allege something as huge as Rape against someone,the least u can do is to have as much evidence that will support your case if not it will just be a "he said,she said" situation.
She said she does not have their chats anymore that they have been deleted or something. How can a lawyer make a case for you considering this happen months ago?No rape kit...no witness..only both of you.
Those text messages would have helped her case alot.maybe she told others about her experience with him which they may be able to corroborate her allegations but that is still "he said,they said" which might not go too far in a court of law.
Knowing ow the naija court of law works.I hope for the best outcome that if she lied,she should be punished and if he raped her,he should be locked up too.I am sorry but it does not look too good for her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Even me sef, I have taken legal actions against any future rape accusations.

If you want us to fück, you will need to fill this form.

That's how one foolish girl will feel guilty for cheating on her boyfriend and start saying I raped her. undecided

Awon oloshi po ni igboro Eko.
Consent can be withdrawn at any moment tho and that will nullify whatever contract you asked him/her to sign. It's all about self control. No is no. I don't know the story but if the lady was lying, she should be prosecuted for it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Aquariann: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:
Why are you making up a story that never happened? Making up a lie is easy but no judge with a functioning brain will ever believe you. If you can reason properly, you will understand that stories and possibilities don't win a case, evidence does. "What if's" are meaningless in a real case. Even if the guy decides to use that line, he would have to prove his case and that is the beauty of the justice system, no one will believe you because say so. It is always about evidence.

How do you know the girl didn't also make up the whole story? Since you know it's about evidence and have an idea how the justice system works, the guy has taken her to court, why not allow her prove that she was indeed raped?

Why are now you here insisting he indeed raped her when you've not heard his own side of the story?

ivolt:

Utter garbage devoid of sound reasoning.
Show evidence that the girl was hoeing around.
Hoes don't scream rape after getting a client!

The dumb rapist is free to take legal action but I await his incontrovertible
evidence that she gave her consent.

"She visited my house, She winked at me" are recipes for children and
beer-parlor discussions, no rational thinker will accept such as an evidence of consent.

No means No!

This guy haven't even said anything with regards his version of events, yet you've declared him guilty and a rapist. Not like you were present in the room. So much for being a rational thinker.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Sorry if that sound insulting.
It was nothing personal and it is not like declaring a girl you know nothing about a hoe
because she visited a guy and was raped.

I don't know, but what differentiate rape from sex is consent! She says her no was no, you say her no means no. But her body language kept screaming yes! And that was even the thing that led the guy on. How can someone rape you again with oral? Like he licked your pussy clean and you enjoyed it, probably moaned which will obviously lead him on, he was able to slide in sef. Ahan! angry

She can't be a hoe and still be regretting a one night stand. The only logical
explanation from the information out there so far is that she was raped.
Lol, the one night stand obviously went wrong, that's why we're hearing of the story and according to her, it happened around June. I think she's just feeling guilty about it. All these rape thing sef. After she told the guy yes tho not verbally.

It was not her first time of meeting him but her first time of visit.
The he-goat agreed that their relationship is purely platonic and it would stay so.
This isn't a poor guy that can't afford prostitutes, he could have barred her from coming
when she declared that she has no interest in sex but I guess he derives a wicked pleasure
whenever he forces a girl into sex.

You are getting it wrong, when we say rape is wrong we are not limiting to "saints"
if such people really exist, rape is wrong against all victims, regardless of background or creed.

This has nothing to do with the boyfriend. Even if the boyfriend felt betrayed, that doesn't
in any way exonerate the accused. Does having or not having a boyfriend
lessen the negative impact of rape?

We're adults aye? Every decision we make, we're solely responsible for it. I'm not saying the guy was right to 'rape' her, I'm against rape for crying out loud! But we cannot overlook the circumstances. If I go na.ked to a guys house deliberately, start twerking for him buttna.ked, and get raped. You'll solely blame the guy? Note that, for every of our actions, there are consequences. Typical for all of you to overlook the girl's mistake and solely blame the guy. Isn't that being sexists?

The girl that also agreed on platonic friendship also allowed the guy to give her head and cuddle. So much for platonic aye?

Circumstances are just that: circusmtances.

When someone gets robbed, for example, it doesn't matter if it was in traffic, in their house, forest,
highway or even in the thief's compound. All we are saying is that the act is in itself reprehensible.
Don't ignore the circumstances bro, it's not wise. It's like we know stealing is wrong, and someone steals because of that we won't make any investigation we'll just conclude because stealing is wrong. And punish him. If I go to a room naked containing five naked guys, and I get raped, I'll take 50% of the blame knowing I walked into the lion's den as a sane human. Goodnight, hitting the sheets soonest.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Mma, eba mfo cheesy

big Head,you don come abi
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nobodys:
dear... no Judge will take circumstances as an excuse...if her story is true then that is confirmed rape cause of consent......Biko some rape victims might be reading through these threads And these words only discourages them for standing for themselves....it's not easy to speak up I can tell you that for sure.....you will never understand rape until u are in the situation..... so let no be no. forget circumstances......
After her body language was screaming give me more? Lol, babe don't give me that emotional blackmail. If anyone can relate with molestation and rape, I can. She got herself in that mess. Rape is wrong, I agree. But we should also be responsible for our actions.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. Be nice biko.

Forget the fact she went to that guys house, if he raped her truly we have to say it's very bad.

If she has evidence, let her come out with it and if this guy is found guilty, he'll go to jail. You can't just rape a woman because she visited you and decide to spend the night.

Rape is bad, let's condemn it, except this guy is found not guilty. smiley
you are just sighting this LovePeddler for nothing, there's no place in this world that that this case will be considered as rape, not when she allowed the the guy to give her mouth action on her smelling pussy.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by DreManuel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Wrong!
The girl has nothing to prove as she is not the one suing,
the rapist should prepare his hard evidence.

If you ever find yourself in such a situation, don't emulate this
beast, you might get away with it if the girl is too ashamed to
mention it to others but you might not.

Have you convicted the dude already?

Chief Judge, I hail o.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Barbiehottie: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rape is a form of sexual assault but not every sexual assault is rape.

This girl may have been sexually assaulted but she was definitely not raped.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tossie101(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Edonojie007:

I Just Pray,feminism No Kill You O Tossie. TRUE.

Oga Whats so feminist about what i just said now.
Cant u see how razz the guy is looking undecided
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tossie101(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
sharpwriter:

Rflmao.... cheesy cheesy cheesy I tot I saw a Ghetto guy jux looking a bit tvsh though

Lol. He look too rough biko

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm, accusing someone of rape isn't a funny thing at all, will be interesting to see how this plays out, remember when a friend of mine then invited a girl over to my place, I excused them as the normal guys thing, next thing girl is crying rape, cos my friend lied he was single while he wasn't, and he slept with her, girl says the truth, felt cheated, and played, cries rape, case gets thrown out for lack of evidence,wasn't funny at all, my house became the rape story house, thank God it wasn't rape, this made my first visit to a police station, daniel and pat, I wish I can un-know u guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:

Lol. He look too rough biko
grin grin grin
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ode... so we should only believe one side of the story? Let her now prove that it was rape and NOT seduction (persuasion)... your fish brain couldn't figure out that even from her own side of the story the scenario was likely seduction (persuasion) and NOT rape.

LUGBE:

Which truth are you expecting, can't you deduce the truth already, the fool called olodonation is just trying to protect his business, you can imagine. You think the lady can cook up such story.

The man is a beast. What an arrant nonsense. He want to further intimidate the lady knowing fully well she is a student.

The beast didn't go to court rather wrote to police, he is guilty as i earlier said but the lady didn't manage the situation well.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Phew!

Judging by the circumstances around the story, this isn't rape. Don't allow your emotions to cloud your reasoning.

Legally, a rape is a sexual act without the consent of the victim.
Circumstances don't count.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:
Oga ur appearance sef will make them lock up at sighting u.
SMH

See the level of this one's stupidity.. So you want to jail a man for his appearance .

These are the type of mumu girls that tell lies on an innocent man.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by romeorailss: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
beautiful232:

big Head,you don come abi

Uwafodo tietie angry

kiss
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

So, you're saying nobody lies about being raped?
I am not saying that people don't lie about being raped. Bit if you are in the know, you would know that Rape is underreported. For every case of rape reported, there is about 300 cases that the victims just decided to keep mum and not pursue the case. I have seen many rape cases of minors. I have two people very close to me who were raped. Till your sister is raped, then you would understand. I am not praying for her to be raped, please.
The first case I encountered was a girl who was coming back from Onitsha to Ozubulu. She decided to take a bike because of the traffic jam. The okada man told her that he wanted to take a shorter and faster route through a lonely place. Omo, story change inside there. Do you know that the okada man choked and even used block on this girl's head and told her to remain calm else she would kill her? She hard to stay calm through the ordeal.
My brother, till when you see it and experience it first hand. I have seen children as little as 3 years raped. Ask any doctor around you and you would get to know that Rape is very very common.
But for me, that girl shouldn't have gone there talkless of cuddling. But it is not enough reason for rape.
Let the guy's and all rapists' p3n1s be cut off
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
LUGBE:

Can you please state your name for the record?
Just because you're trending for the wrong reason.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2017
ElPhoche:

I am not saying that people don't lie about being raped. Bit if you are in the know, you would know that Rape is underreported. For every case of rape reported, there is about 300 cases that the victims just decided to keep mum and not pursue the case. I have seen many rape cases of minors. I have two people very close to me who were raped. Till your sister is raped, then you would understand. I am not praying for her to be raped, please.
The first case I encountered was a girl who was coming back from Onitsha to Ozubulu. She decided to take a bike because of the traffic jam. The okada man told her that he wanted to take a shorter and faster route through a lonely place. Omo, story change inside there. Do you know that the okada man choked and even used block on this girl's head and told her to remain calm else she would kill her? She hard to stay calm through the ordeal.
My brother, till when you see it and experience it first hand. I have seen children as little as 3 years raped. Ask any doctor around you and you would get to know that Rape is very very common.
But for me, that girl shouldn't have gone there talkless of cuddling. But it is not enough reason for rape.
Let the guy's and all rapists' p3n1s be cut off

You are only making arguments that appeal to emotion. You can be against rapists and also be against false råpe accusations. You don't have to pick a side. Just being on the side of justice would suffice, and you'd never be in the wrong. Justice is all that matters. There is such a thing as libel, slander and defamation in law for a reason.

In the past two years in the US, there have been three high profile råpe cases that all proved to be lies against alleged perpetrators, one was even taken up by a US Senator. In each of these cases, the alleged rapists were stigmatised and were in trauma. Do you know how much your life would change if you were accused of rape and your accuser was believed? Or do you think you are immune to false accusation? One alleged accuser sued the university.

You cannot logically expect an accusation to equal a conviction. Just two weeks ago, it was found that a man who had spent 46 years in a US prison for the crime of rape really wasn't guilty. Do you know what 46 years of a man's life means? Would you like to spend even 46 days in jail for a crime you didn't commit? There was a case on nairaland about two years ago where a teenaged girl accused a guy of rape and still came back about six months later to say she only did it to teach him a lesson because he had failed to give her money like he agreed to.

There's a concept in justice pursuit that states, "it is better to let nine guilty men walk free than to wrongly convict one innocent man." The term, "innocent until proven guilty" isn't an idle one; that is why there is a system of trying cases based on evidence and convicting on nothing less than beyond reasonable doubt. If you cannot accept this, then I'm sorry you are just as problematic as the false accuser.

If through centuries, centuries, every culture has required evidence to convict an alleged criminal, what makes today's women any different that a man can be sent off to jail at just their word? Do you know how dangerous that is? All you have to do is fall on their wrong side and you're done for. How is that different from jungle justice? Which means you'd be fine if I accused you of armed robbery you would be fine with instant judgement considering how prevalent that crime is in Nigeria. Why should you care about defending yourself from my accusation? After all, accusers should be believed, why would they lie? Abi you never get anybody wey dem done rob before? In fact, sef, you're an armed robber. Let's start from there. Give us your real name and address let us come and whisk you away to the gallows. grin

All you need to do is Google "false råpe accusations in the US". Cikenan. Then picture your brother in those guys shoes? wink

5 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:06am On Nov 29, 2017
So u were there... Kindly expantiate more on your point

LUGBE:

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2017
I condemn rape duely but lets be factual, going over could mean she was ready but was just playing a little hard to get

Laveda:

Lol. Be nice biko.

Forget the fact she went to that guys house, if he raped her truly we have to say it's very bad.

If she has evidence, let her come out with it and if this guy is found guilty, he'll go to jail. You can't just rape a woman because she visited you and decide to spend the night.

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. Be nice biko.

Ashewo
What on God's earth the Bleep are you doing sleeping over in a man's house??
You're a prostitute and parol gone bad then you shout rape. May you rot in hell, you have no case.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:15am On Nov 29, 2017
LUGBE:

Prostitute!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by olabisimichael: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2017
makydebbie:

I'm forced to think you're the lady sef. She's a student and she's hoeing around abi? undecided undecided

She accused a guy of rape and he shouldn't take legal actions to defend himself? Do you know what will happen to his reputation because a girl couldn't sit her ass down but was prick hopping? undecided

Don't mind this emotion first before common sense prevail bandwagon!
You claimed someone raped you more than a year ago
From your story, it obvious:
You are a friend to the accused
He invited you to his crib over free wifi (funny stuff)
You went to him along on Uber to his place
He bought eateries along the place
You got to his place, got exhausted
You guys are alone in the house, no friends involved
Change cloth, wear boxer on a shirt!
The young man started his advances
You rejected it until you gave in after cunnilingus (plate washing)
You cried that night, he begged you!
He call Uber to take you back to school
End of Rape related story!
What is Rape in this story?
No forced entry
No use of compelling weapon
No friends or 3rd party involvement
He never tear any of your clothes
No claim of being sized up with drug induced drink
Who rape using MouthAction as means? Perhaps he used the licki lickkky to subdue you but can't call it rape! If someone rapes you while burying his head under your torso, you can pass him out by breaking the coke bottle on his head!
That girl can lie for Nigeria at the Olympics!

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by olabisimichael: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She got served sad

No forced entry
Who rape using MouthAction as means? Perhaps he used the licki lickkky to subdue you but can't call it rape! If someone rapes you while burying his head under your torso, you can pass him out by breaking the coke bottle on his head!
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by olabisimichael: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2017
No forced entry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures) / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.