Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) (3875 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I just got these joggers from the market and they were quite cheap compared to the last time. So I engaged in a conversation with someone and talked about exercising every morning and the lady was like "Bros, don't take life too seriously, all men must die".

Chai, it's a pity that Africans don't know that WHO says Nigerians are not expected to live beyond 53 years due to their poor lifestyles while Japan, South Korea, and the USA enjoy 70 years of life.

So I dug out this pic below for those of you who decided that you wouldn't take life too seriously. Those of you who decided that you prefer to hustle and forget your health or remain lazy rather than exercise or stick to healthy routines.

Cancer can happen to anybody, you can get it anytime and anywhere and it is worse than HIV because anyone can get it, it is non-transferrable (it is not sexually transmitted) so no one can give it to you. Cancer does fear face and it has killed one of the richest and most innovative men that ever lived. That man is Stever Jobs the creator of the iPhone. Cancer took him away from us.

But you can do something about cancer, you can simply decide to live a healthy life, you can decide to exercise to live fit.

Being fit is not about lifting weights or even going to the gyms, in fact, I created my blog www.realfitbody.com so that you can keep fit at home.

If you decide not to take life too seriously, then you will jokingly invite diseases into your life. You can say God forbid, but remember that you have to play your part for God to play his.

Cancer can get you anytime and even if you treat it, it can come again and again.

Live healthy, live safe, eat wisely and take your health seriously. I always have fun, I do go to parties, I do drink alcohol and I eat as I wish, but I always take my health as seriously as I take my breath.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Other Articles On My Blog
Could The Sugar In Fruits Cause Harm To My Health?
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/could-sugar-in-fruits-cause-harm-to-my.html

Here Is How Your Smartphone Is Gradually Damaging Your Eyes
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/11/here-is-how-your-smartphone-is.html

Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow..... amazing transformation
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
That man was a socialite, bisexual, the bobrisky of his country. He contracted cancer of the anus after too much thrushing from big big dic,ks.

A farmer who trek to his farm, work on the farm, sleep like a baby after realising into the thighs of his wife needs no jogging.

A teacher that teaches from class 'A' to 'K', marks assignments, class exercise and chalkboard summary needs no exercise.

We suffer in Nigeria than enjoy, with the poor lifestyle, many Nigerian die at 90+, some below. Life is all that it gets

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
That man was a socialite, bisexual, the bobrisky of his country. He contracted cancer of the anus after too much thrushing from big big dic,ks.

A farmer who trek to his farm, work on the farm, sleep like a baby after realising into the thighs of his wife needs no jogging.

A teacher that teaches from class 'A' to 'K', marks assignments, class exercise and chalkboard summary needs no exercise.

We suffer in Nigeria than enjoy, with the poor lifestyle, many Nigerian die at 90+, some below. Life is all that it gets

Your kind of comment was just what I expected. Please take time to read the post. Steve Jobs wasn't gay or bisexual before he got pancreas cancer, he had enough money in the world but that was not enough to keep him breathing.

You claim many Nigerians die at 90+, but I know the only evidence you have are the only old people around you from the 1950s and 1960s who came from a time where there was less air pollution, ate more natural foods and where there was fewer diseases without cure and fewer ways of transmitting them.

You say a teacher who teaches from class A to K should not exercise when he is supposed to exercise to keep him sane. Do you think its easy going from class A to K daily, do you think that when he gets older diseases like Stroke would get him down due to the execessive strain he put on his brain in his youth.

You say a farmer, but I know you are neither a farmer nor a teacher or are you a bricklayer? So why are you using them to make examples? If you don't want to live healthy it's your choice. it's your opinion. But good health is for everyone and everyone deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

My guy, just talk say you nor fit exercise nor be all this long tori.. I never see pesin wey live till 90+ for this APC economy, were you dey see them?
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Essentials1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

My guy, just talk say you nor fit exercise nor be all this long tori.. I never see pesin wey live till 90+ for this APC economy, were you dey see them?

Nor mind the guy
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

those who live up to 90+ are the ones in the village.all those native food dem dey chop plus the vegetables dem dey pluck and chop from their garden keeps them healthy...plus their active vibrant village lifestyle.for those in the cities their lifestyle na error. Someone working in the bank or doing office job will sit at the desk throughout the day.after the office job he go enter im car zoom to one beer parlour dey guzzle beer. guys in the cities hardly engage in anything physical.to even climb step some young men will be breathing breathlessly .some young men and women find it hard to sleep cos of high blood pressure.after marriage u see a lot of young guys with overbloated stomachs and if u ask dem why dem belle huge like dat dem go tell u na God oo.many young nigerians view physical activity with taboo.just to even waka for 5 minutes some will say na stress.fruits,vegetables we no dey gree chop.vegetables is very cheap in the market right now but ppl no dey gree buy.many ppl prefer drinking fruit juice to taking fruits. FitnessDoctor i dey gbadu ur threads.more oil to ur headcheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
lefulefu:
those who live up to 90+ are the ones in the village.all those native food dem dey chop plus the vegetables dem dey pluck and chop from their garden keeps them healthy...plus their active vibrant village lifestyle.for those in the cities their lifestyle na error. Someone working in the bank or doing office job will sit at the desk throughout the day.after the office job he go enter im car zoom to one beer parlour dey guzzle beer. guys in the cities hardly engage in anything physical.to even climb step some young men will be breathing breathlessly .some young men and women find it hard to sleep cos of high blood pressure.after marriage u see a lot of young guys with overbloated stomachs and if u ask dem why dem belle huge like dat dem go tell u na God oo.many young nigerians view physical activity with taboo.just to even waka for 5 minutes some will say na stress.fruits,vegetables we no dey gree chop.vegetables is very cheap in the market right now but ppl no dey gree buy.many ppl prefer drinking fruit juice to taking fruits. Fitness Doctor i dey gbadu ur threads.more oil to ur headcheesy.

Your comments always keep me going

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor, this is one of the most captivating articles I have read in recent time.

I learnt a thing or two.. More power to your joystick cheesy
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Fitness Doctor, this is one of the most captivating articles I have read in recent time.

I learnt a thing or two.. More power to your joystick cheesy

grin grin grin grin. That power better not break my joystick ooo.
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Your comments always keep me going
u welcomecheesy.but wait oo..those individuals i am seeing in that pix u uploaded ..are they the same person?
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:37am On Nov 29, 2017
lefulefu:
u welcomecheesy.but wait oo..those individuals i am seeing in that pix u uploaded ..are they the same person?

Yes, its called Cancer, the disease will make the patient bald and eat him up. Most ladies lose both their breasts (they have their breasts removed) due to breast cancer and this is just one of those cases.
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Authoreety: 4:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg who be that guy for d picture??
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by iLickAnalFungus(m): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Your kind of comment was just what I expected. Please take time to read the post. Steve Jobs wasn't gay or bisexual before he got pancreas cancer, he had enough money in the world but that was not enough to keep him breathing.

You claim many Nigerians die at 90+, but I know the only evidence you have are the only old people around you from the 1950s and 1960s who came from a time where there was less air pollution, ate more natural foods and where there was fewer diseases without cure and fewer ways of transmitting them.

You say a teacher who teaches from class A to K should not exercise when he is supposed to exercise to keep him sane. Do you think its easy going from class A to K daily, do you think that when he gets older diseases like Stroke would get him down due to the execessive strain he put on his brain in his youth.

You say a farmer, but I know you are neither a farmer nor a teacher or are you a bricklayer? So why are you using them to make examples? If you don't want to live healthy it's your choice. it's your opinion. But good health is for everyone and everyone deserves it.
Job is intelligent fool, no disrespect.. He Refused therapy thinking some herbs will help him, and now, he's dead
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2017
iLickAnalFungus:

Job is intelligent fool, no disrespect.. He Refused therapy thinking some herbs will help him, and now, he's dead
Well, therapy couldn't have helped him either because the cancer was diagnosed late. I think he understood how low his chances of survival were and that's why he choose to stick to natural herbs instead.
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I know Steve Job, that pic is not Steve Job's. You posted the picture of Paul Arduad a Congolese socialite gay.

Usain B. Pogba, Ronaldo, Morata should do the running and playing, I will watch.

www.nairaland.com/4146886/popular-congolese-gay-man-paul#61906338
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2017
IwillSucced:

Hahahaahahahha, APC na Ebola?
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I know Steve Job, that pic is not Steve Job's. You posted the picture of Paul Arduad a Congolese socialite gay.

Usain B. Pogba, Ronaldo, Morata should do the running and playing, I will watch.

www.nairaland.com/4146886/popular-congolese-gay-man-paul#61906338
Please try and read my articles, This guy is an example of what cancer can make you lose while Steve Jobs is an example of the fact that cancer does not fear face. Whether you are rich or poor or even health. Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Hahahaahahahha, APC na Ebola?

Dey ask jamb question for there, you nor know anything people wey dey suffer under GEJ administration dey suffer x2 under PMB administration.
Re: Here Is What Happens When You Stop Taking Life Seriously (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Essentials1:

Nor mind the guy

cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Boob Time! Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year Eve Party / Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo) / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.