Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable (4720 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nedfed(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
I met her not up to 3 months, she's tall, slim and fair in complexion. Unlike other ladies have dated in the past, she do call me times without number just to ask of my well-being, work and family. Even till now she never no my status in the society. All I told her was that am a civil servant which I was not.
This afternoon she called me that will should meet at a shopping mall but to my greatest surprise, she make a shopping that worth #90,000 for me. Have never never never I repeat never never see any gal/lady do that for me despite the fact that I do spend thousands or millions on some.
Now, have gotten her a very special surprise for her too, tomorrow morning am giving her this beautiful car I swear.
Ladies of her type deserve a special treatment quote me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
hmm hope this is not airforce1

14 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Munae(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
She'll use that 90k to collect 500k from you. Believe me.
Use money to get money.
She just opened ponzi on top your head.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by AlexCk: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

Use money to get money.

Lol.

Anyways, @op, buying her a car, hmm, that's bold, instead of the car, use the cash for trad wedding na, as per special treatment.

6 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nedfed(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

Use money to get money.

Leave it
Is it ur money
Bad belle people
Wen last do u buy ur man a gift?
See una head

9 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
And some people will be cooking lies just to get to FP. Eyinu 0lohun nu grin

3 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by TechPanda(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

Use money to get money.

Sharp lady, knows how to appy mathematics in real life "problem" grin

2 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by TechPanda(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nedfed:

Leave it
Is it ur money
Bad belle people
Wen last do u buy ur man a gift?
See una head

Lol, cheesy NLanders wont kill me

Baba, doesnt she have a younger sister like my age? wink
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

Use money to get money.

See painment..

1 Like

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Awwwww !!! This oP congrats to your newly found love.
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nedfed:
I met her not up to 3 months, she's tall, slim and fair in complexion. Unlike other ladies have dated in the past, she do call me times without number just to ask of my well-being, work and family. Even till now she never no my status in the society. All I told her was that am a civil servant which I was not.
This afternoon she called me that will should meet at a shopping mall but to my greatest surprise, she make a shopping that worth #90,000 for me. Have never never never I repeat never never see any gal/lady do that for me despite the fact that I do spend thousands or millions on some.
Now, have gotten her a very special surprise for her too, tomorrow morning am giving her this beautiful car I swear.

Congrats. Wish you the best of luck.See why it's good to be altruistic? When two selfless individuals meet each other, the result is something out of the ordinary. Don't waste time, straight for the altar bro !
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keep lying, we're all ears.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

Use money to get money.

Don't mistake a beautiful and rare kindness for greed..
she did what she did out of love and care..
She deserve the whole world from the guy, unlike you that still begs your guy for recharge cards and frowns your face when he says he don't have.
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nedfed:
When i saw this, i thought its was an engagement diamond ring, you have arranged for her tongue Something tells me she is ur future wife cheesy
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Keep lying, we're all ears.

Benny, why do you think it's a lie? Have you given up on we men? So if i asked you out you can't buy me a gift ?

1 Like

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Benny, why do you think it's a lie? Have you given up on we men? So if i asked you out you can't buy me a gift ?
You men aren't worth it. I'll give my husband the moon but a boyfriend shouldn't be given more than 20k at most 'cause he'll take your gift and end up sleeping with a girl that adds nothing to his life.

The girl here is a fool if the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
You men aren't worth it. I'll give my husband the moon but a boyfriend shouldn't be given more than 20k at most 'cause he'll take your gift and end up sleeping with a girl that adds nothing to his life.

But seriously Benny what happened. You used to be my only crush on social media back in 2015. I recall how sweet and amazing you sounded. The hopeless you describe we men as makes me sad. It's like all you ladies have a gloom picture about we guys. Isn't your husband going to start first from being a bf? Should relationship not be cultivated towards marriage? By gifting the guy a token, she earned loyalty. So what's the biggie? What happened between herbie and benita, please it's still shocking how you transformed. Most people now won't know how nice you used to be.
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:

You Need Relationship et Psychological counselling
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by spencekat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
[/font]congrats[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by spencekat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
[/font]congrats[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

But seriously Benny what happened. You used to be my only crush on social media back in 2015. I recall how sweet and amazing you sounded. The hopeless you describe we men as makes me sad. It's like all you ladies have a gloom picture about we guys. Isn't your husband going to start first from being a bf? Should relationship not be cultivated towards marriage? By gifting the guy a token, she earned loyalty. So what's the biggie? What happened between herbie and benita, please it's still shocking how you transformed. Most people now won't know how nice you used to be.
There's no point in sugar-coating the truth. I'm not one who shy away from speaking the truth 'cause anyone is going to feel hurt when it's the truth. Perhaps you failed to realise I'm the same person. grin Point of correction, @2015 I haven't joined NL.

I don't gift what I can't loose. I won't be surprised if after spending 90k on him shopping, the things she bought might end up being used by his main chick or side chick. Tell me I'm lying or you haven't heard stories of guys collecting money from their babe to patronise another woman?.

1 Like

[color=#990000][/color]Congrats
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by ELShehzad: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oga ur "Akamu" is worth mur than N90k and stop making N90k look like sum'n serious... Unless U've not distributed ur "Akamu" to her "Depot" located at her Southern region undecided undecided
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by spencekat(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
There's no point in sugar-coating the truth. I'm not one who shy away from speaking the truth 'cause anyone is going to feel hurt when it's the truth. Perhaps you failed to realise I'm the same person. grin

I don't gift what I can't loose. I won't be surprised if after spending 90k on him shopping, the things she bought might end up being used by his main chick or side chick. Tell me I'm lying or you haven't heard stories of guys collecting money from their babe to patronise another woman?.

I know, but when it comes to men, you sound completely hopeless like we're beyond redemption. You ladies cheat thesedays more than we males, so why not see some good in us? You don't express yourself how you did with herbie. Benny go away, bring back herbie. You held her hostage, herbie was super cool and sweet, had trails of guys behind her comments. Na wa oh, you just change am for us. And to think if not for distance i would've entered your matter. Bygones, now your number one enemy ! Anyway there are loal guys, what if i said i've never " two-timed" not even once? Please take it easy on us, your comments are hitting us below the belts and it makes us feel edgy, abeg forgive your exes, perhaps you deserved better or who knows, maybe you should go back now that maturity has come cheesy
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
DeadRat:
You Need Relationship et Psychological counselling
For your information, I'm in a relationship and I have a limit to what I can do for a boyfriend. Don't tell me to empty my account for a man 'cause of love.
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
For your information, I'm in a relationship and I have a limit to what I can do for a boyfriend. Don't tell me to empty my account for a man 'cause of love.

90k could be a small stuff for the lady. You don't know her financial standing ! Plus the gift earned her loyalty for life.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

I know, but when it comes to men, you sound completely hopeless like we're beyond redemption. You ladies cheat thesedays more than we males, so why not see some good in us? You don't express yourself how you did with herbie. Benny go away, bring back herbie. You held her hostage, herbie was super cool and sweet, had trails of guys behind her comments. Na wa oh, you just change am for us. And to think if not for distance i would've entered your matter. Bygones, now your number one enemy ! Anyway there are loal guys, what if i said i've never " two-timed" not even once? Please take it easy on us, your comments are hitting us below the belts and it makes us feel edgy, abeg forgive your exes, perhaps you deserved better or who knows, maybe you should go back now that maturity has come cheesy
Excuse me, I've come to realise that once the truth is spoken of your gender on this forum the lady suddenly becomes hopeless, frustrated, not loved, a confused feminist, ugly and bitter among many but once a guy appears to call women "cheats and worthless" you all will support him. Where did you carry out this statistic to arrive at the conclusion that women cheat the most?. Are women the ones being hacked to death by their men of late?.

I needn't upload a pic of my man for you to realize that have got one, and I don't need validation from the guys on here. Just kiss the truth and quit the rigmarole.
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
Excuse me, I've come to realise that once the truth is spoken of your gender on this forum the lady suddenly becomes hopeless, frustrated, not loved, a confused feminist, ugly and bitter among many but once a guy appears to call women "cheats and worthless" you all will support him. Where did you carry out this statistic to arrive at the conclusion that women cheat the most?. Are women the ones being hacked to death by their men of late?.

I needn't upload a pic of my man for you to realize that have got one, and I don't need validation from the guys on here. Just kiss the truth and quit the rigmarole.

Hey relax benny, not against you or the ladies here. No need clawing down ourselves. Take it easy. It's a gender war and both gender's are victims. Congrats on your relationship. Just express some optimism and sweetness just like herbie used to...It's going to help us cultivate healthier e-interactions.

Congrats on your relationship. I don't seek validation, neither should you from anyone. No one deserves it
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

90k could be a small stuff for the lady. You don't know her financial standing ! Plus the gift earned her loyalty for life.
I don't care! I just know that you guys are worth a token. tongue

1 Like

Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Benita27:
I don't care! I just know that you guys are worth a token. tongue
'

Blood of Jesus. Na wa oh. You don give up on men completely. I hope you don't see my brother with such pessimism sha? If a lady has 2m in her account and gifts 90k, it's not a big deal. Stop confusing males as demons
Re: First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Hey relax benny, not against you or the ladies here. No need clawing down ourselves. Take it easy. It's a gender war and both gender's are victims. Congrats on your relationship. Just express some optimism and sweetness just like herbie used to...It's going to help us cultivate healthier e-interactions.

Congrats on your relationship. I don't seek validation, neither should you from anyone. No one deserves it
The guys on NL are like coins. Two faced...they have a standard for themselves and another for the ladies. I won't be surprised if you're one hiding under the cloak of "Gender wars are too much" to diss women. I do see some of your provoking comments towards women for "Cheap likes" then I wonder if some of you didn't grow up in a normal environment. I don't diss men, I speak my observation as regards to happenings. #peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.