Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Funniest Picture Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Picture Ever (2308 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
The only mystery men still don't understand after centuries!!! WHY embarassed

Re: Funniest Picture Ever by ClitoPen: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
For 66 people to hv viewed this before me and no one commented even ordinary "lol" gave me clue before opening, that this must be the dumbest thread ever and am not disappointed!!!
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
For 66 people to hv viewed this before me and no one commented even ordinary "lol" gave me clue that this must be the dumbest thread ever and am not disappointed!!!
... Thanks bro... Ur comment won't be d last
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
lordmicheal:

Not even yours...
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
OrestesDante:

Not even yours...
.. I don't get
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Darkseid(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
lordmicheal:
This comment even funny pass the yeye pic.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Picture Ever by ClitoPen: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
lordmicheal:
Thank me for bringing traffic to ur dry thread formerly ignored by the first 66 ppl to view

Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
ClitoPen:

Thank me for bringing traffic to ur dry thread formerly ignored by the first 66 ppl to view
... Smile.. U should be grateful that I was creative enough to transform ur abuse to applouse grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by ClitoPen: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
lordmicheal:
... Smile.. U should be grateful that I was creative enough to transform ur abuse to applouse grin grin grin wink wink
Lolzzz....I didn't abuse you o! I only pointed out my observations.....if I abuse you, you go cry pass person wey loose phone and wallet.....wanna see my handiwork? grin
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Darkseid:
This comment even funny pass the yeye pic.
grin seconded
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Earthquake1: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Op if you could explain what is going on in the pic maybe we could laugh grin
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
ClitoPen:

Lolzzz....I didn't abuse you o! I only pointed out my observations.....if I abuse you, you go cry pass person wey loose phone and wallet.....wanna see my handiwork? grin
... Try me and see my resilience

1 Like

Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Earthquake1:
Op if you could explain what is going on in the pic maybe we could laugh grin
... Mehn
be creative and try think for urself
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Offpoint: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
sorry op.. it all happens to all of us... that moment you create a thread thinking it would be as funny as hell, only to realize the thread is dryer than January hamattan in sokoto
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by TaiwoChris(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lolzzz
Offpoint:
sorry op.. it all happens to all of us... that moment you create a thread thinking it would be as funny as hell, only to realize the thread is dryer than January hamattan in sokoto
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
If this is funny to you, then you're no different from a mad man that laughs at nothing
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
...thanks for d advice.
. seems u r still experiencing it
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
it is obvious that this thread is meaningless. No matter the incoherent explanations op may offer, it does not require clairvoyance to prognosticate that this will be a first class view to a fatuous Jabberwocky
Re: Funniest Picture Ever by lordmicheal(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Linguistic... Keep that sermon for your wedding vows

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] ‘PANT DOWN’ EPISODE 1 / We Stressed Our Private Parts To Meet Targets / Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.