Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? (2384 Views)

One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. / Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! / Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by captainking(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Which one was your mums favorite tool guys If your mum used all... Then your matter pass me.. Detailed analysis

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by derrydinny: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
palm for slap
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by JONSYN7154: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Slippers. Lol
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Reinah(f): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
My parents never really flogged me, Mum the disciplinarian preferred punishments. I still remember that day in 2008 when I served different types of punishment for hours because I was 4th in class.. That day, I almost became crippled. And I don't know if it was the punishment of that day o but afterwards, till I left secondary school, the worst I had was 2nd position.

The day in 2006 when she used a broom nko. Goodness! My cousin helped me remove the broomsticks from my flesh ni

Sha I don't know how a "konk" feels lik grin

TBH, some Nigerian parents are too harsh biko. And some of us don't see it as a problem, all in the name of being "typical".

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I have received all and more.
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
bro you did not add the best tool mother use - the stick they use in turning semovita, that's the worst.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by WinningEleven(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by highqueen(f): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Palm.
It can reset brain.
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
cry
It is a pity that my mum's weapon is not listed there.
That woman is gifted with the art of 'Mouth' weaponry.
You would prefer she beats you than 'advice' you.
Mummy, I love you

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by ikennamadu1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
usoroh4luv:
cry

It is a pity that my mum's weapon is not listed there.

That woman is gifted with the art of 'Mouth' weaponry.

You would prefer she beats you than 'advice' you.

Mummy, I love you

u just make me burst laugh... hahahahaha.... mom will not touch u.. her advice dey bring tears..
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seriously I don't remember my mum beating me..... Not received any from her though.... But from my dad Story for the godsgringrin
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by 4laferarri(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
gloria34:
you must be very stubborn then

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2018
All except the broom
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Spartula, it actually broke on my body lol
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Burgerlomo: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
gloria34:

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Burgerlomo: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2018
All of the above and there are some the OP didn't mention grin
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Blessograo(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2018
It is not here o. Pankere and TV cable
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Blessograo(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
It is not here o, it is pankere and TV cable. Bayocanny longtime of you're seeing this miss you grin
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2018
4laferarri:

you must be very stubborn then

grin
Can't say i was Innocent but i wasnt too bad either. Stuffs like playing outside or Forgetting to write date on Ur work in school or scoring below average in class can earn u Beating from my mom

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by bayocanny: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:
It is not here o, it is pankere and TV cable. Bayocanny longtime of you're seeing this miss you grin
You Ehn, I dey vex for you o.. where have you been?
I don miss you tire, oya dm me let's talk.
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by bayocanny: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Reinah:

My parents never really flogged me, Mum the disciplinarian preferred punishments. I still remember that day in 2008 when I served different types of punishment for hours because I was 4th in class.. That day, I almost became crippled. And I don't know if it was the punishment of that day o but afterwards, till I left secondary school, the worst I had was 2nd position.

The day in 2006 when she used a broom nko. Goodness! My cousin helped me remove the broomsticks from my flesh ni

Sha I don't know how a "konk" feels lik grin

TBH, some Nigerian parents are too harsh biko. And some of us don't see it as a problem, all in the name of being "typical".
chai, sorry o... I can relate.
Ordinarily, I use to top my class every term back to back but when the god of academics decided to turned their back on me one term like that, i finished with 6th position, the kind of beating i received from my mom is unexplainable. she beat me with "orogun" (turner) all my body was swollen.
I can never forget that day.

I LOVE YOU MOM
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Reinah(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2018
bayocanny:

chai, sorry o... I can relate.
Ordinarily, I use to top my class every term back to back but when the god of academics decided to turned their back on me one term like that, i finished with 6th position, the kind of beating i received from my mom is unexplainable. she beat me with "orogun" (turner) all my body was swollen.
I can never forget that day.

I LOVE YOU MOM

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by Blessograo(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2018
bayocanny:

You Ehn, I dey vex for you o.. where have you been?
I don miss you tire, oya dm me let's talk.
Lol been busy with school, I'm finally in Nigeria but temporarily.
Re: Which Of These Tools Was Your Mums Favorite Tool? by bayocanny: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Blessograo:
Lol been busy with school, I'm finally in Nigeria but temporarily.
that's nice, check your email.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend But He Was Rejected At The Mall / What Do You Think About This Young Girls Transformation. / Ten Type Of People You Met At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.