Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! (2483 Views)

A Lady Scammed Me 3k / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
yeyerolling:
get a work and know how it is, ode oshi. when i was earning 180k from my first job, 50k used to go to siblings and parents, remain 130k, tfare and feeding from iyana ipaja to VI like 35k monthly. remain 95k, oda expenses plus rent like 25k don go, yet my babe den used to call me stingy, god punish all this babes

Really?

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by PatriotTemidayo: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's a Spiritual Something cry

His Village people are pressing his destiny like Piano......... angry

grin

Runnnnnnn!!!!
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Earthquake1: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is he owing you money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
I don't think the lady has any right to his money. Still, I think the guy should at least provide some minimal financial assistance to the lady, if he truly earns that much.

Diagnosis

1) The guy may not be earnings that much but just deceiving the lady.

2) The guy is not really interested in the lady but just keeping her around for the sake of konji. I.e. the guy doesn't value the relationship

3) The guy might be the bread winner of his family, hence he has very little disposable income

4) The guy might have other mistresses he spends on

5) The guy might be the stingy and financially prudent type, most ladies hate such guys

Medication

The lady in question should MOVE ON SINCE SHE NEEDS A GUY THAT WILL SPEND ON HER

5 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Chyellaonline: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by RickandMorty: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
He is 38 and he is single? Lol thought he's your BF? Which kind confusion be this?

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Mobi47(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
… OK i get your point now..

You can spend on your wife and not your girlfriend..

But let me ask..
What's the difference in spending for a girl that you know will get married to you and spending for a wife that might still divorce you?
Are they both not women?
I don't support this. there is a big difference between a babe and a wife....big difference. If she is not your wife, she is a babe. and talking about divorce, u are sounding as if every marriage ends in divorce.
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by khristal87(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Only a stupìd woman will think she is entitled to a guy's money just because she's got a pussý
Dts a shallow way of thinking. What is love without giving? Hw cn u b comfortable wen ur ladys hair is looking shaby or unkemp? If love is nt nurtured or watered by money, material things it ll crumble. Never make dt mistake.. Babe its either ur guy s a chronic miser or u re jst a side chick, or he hs a family somewhere. There is something wrong somewhere dt u need to figure out.
If the guy s not working or he does nt hv money at all, dts a different thing entirely

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by waywardpikin: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
yeyerolling:
get a work and know how it is, ode oshi. when i was earning 180k from my first job, 50k used to go to siblings and parents, remain 130k, tfare and feeding from iyana ipaja to VI like 35k monthly. remain 95k, oda expenses plus rent like 25k don go, yet my babe den used to call me stingy, god punish all this babes

Thank u jare... One useless girl go just siddon for one corner dey follow u calculate ur money. Dem no sabi pass to call person stingy. How many of them really grind on the streets of Lagos to know what it's like to make money under this hot sun? Dia own na to rub make up dey watch Zee World.

I always tell people, I'm not a gentleman. So I leave it for the gentlemen to spend and invest on them ladies. They ask me, but won't you spend if you love her? I tell them not to tell me about love. Love is the word women use to scam men.

I will invest in myself and my family and then any pittance or leftover remaining, I give it to you. Women are very selfish so I even try to collect money from them, make dem know as e dey be. Guys should learn to tax women as well so that they're also heavily invested in the relationship. When you spend so much on a useless woman, why won't it be so painful when she ups and leaves after all the sacrifices you made for her. Don't tell me you loved her. Nigga you were scammed. Too many Nigerian women leech off men in the name of love.

I'm sure that guy has suffered a very bad experience in the past that's why he acts the way he does. Besides, see the expenses of the person I quoted above. No matter how much you earn expenses of this nature will crop up that will eat up the supposed big salary you earn every month end, and one idíot that doesn't know what love is will have the temerity to call me stingy.

Bîtch go work for your own money. Or at least suffer small, it will help you build character. Besides, I cannot comman interrupt the good work that the Lord Jesus is doing in your life.

Wayward Pikin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by asjay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

Yes! You should spend on your woman but if you don't, it is not in her place to ask. She isn't entitled to it UNTIL marriage undecided

Your opinion.

Nobody is ENTITLED to collect money from you except for those who are your responsibilities. Your girlfriend is not your responsibility until marriage.

You can go around giving out cash to every girl you date instead of investing in your future cheesy

That's how y'all come back to nairaland claiming to be duped and dumped.
Gbayiiii

U make sense jare.
I don't get it, am I getting married to a liability . When I marry we can talk about this but not when u r just a gf( or no be dis naija we dey c guy spend on top gf and d gf will do dem string thing later)
Abeg, find a job and atleast cater for urself as an adult ,stop depending on anoda person.Anoda thing is itz only her side of d story we have heard, who know uncle don dey give her before wey she dey wasteful( I don't expect her to say that anyway)

Above all sha, find a job and stop been dependent on ur bf. Itz a relationship ,not a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
waywardpikin:

Thank u jare... One useless girl go just siddon for one corner dey follow u calculate ur money. Dem no sabi pass to call person stingy. How many of them really grind on the streets of Lagos to know what it's like to make money under this hot sun? Dia own na to rub make up dey watch Zee World.

I always tell people, I'm not a gentleman. So I leave it for the gentlemen to spend and invest on them ladies. They ask me, but won't you spend if you love her? I tell them not to tell me about love. Love is the word women use to scam men.

I will invest in myself and my family and then any pittance or leftover remaining, I give it to you. Women are very selfish so I even try to collect money from them, make dem know as e dey be. Guys should learn to tax women as well so that they're also heavily invested in the relationship. When you spend so much on a useless woman, why won't it be so painful when she ups and leaves after all the sacrifices you made for her. Don't tell me you loved her. Nigga you were scammed. Too many Nigerian women leech off men in the name of love.

I'm sure that guy has suffered a very bad experience in the past that's why he acts the way he does. Besides, see the expenses of the person I quoted above. No matter how much you earn expenses of this nature will crop up that will eat up the supposed big salary you earn every month end, and one idíot that doesn't know what love is will have the temerity to call me stingy.

Bîtch go work for your own money. Or at least suffer small, it will help you build character. Besides, I cannot comman interrupt the good work that the Lord Jesus is doing in your life.

Wayward Pikin.

You harsh o
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by sben2308(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
it appears he is even stingy to himself. .

all the spirit of stingy hoodrats get behind me.

if he truly have and wouldn't wanna assist knowing fully well you need help,then I'm sorry to say but he's just blatant wicked

How is he wicked ,that he has too much responsibilities that even d salary isn't enough .Do u know if he is the one sponsoring his sibling n feeding his parents?
I can tell u dis the lady isn't fully honest also ,just came to Nairaland to use her guy n wash cuz wen he was doing nobody knew n wen he his not.
I just wish our ladies can also invest in relationship they believe in cuz its not gonna kill them also to send maybe recharge card.Imagine her flashing n I asked said no airtym that I shld send card for her to call me .

Y na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess Romantic Food I Will Be Cooking Today And Win #5000 Instantly / Wife And Her Ex / Burn Survivor Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation As Skin Heals Without Blemish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.