Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (17534 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Arsenal FC: 43% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Omolulu(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
Gunnaz007:

Go and think of how you will upturn Bayern's victory over your team in the second leg tomoro; the last time i checked, chelsea whuped your backside well; and u are here making noise!!!!
My friend keep quiet, didn't i tell you last week when u were shouting like the world would end 2moro, now a single 22 yr old boy raped 11 players like whores and you can still type, 6 seasons trophy-less and counting
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
Yea!!!
He outscored Drogba, Kanoute, Etoo and other African players in CAF 2008.
Isn't that a mark of Pele?

What a moronic statement.
Only you will say Anderson is better than Ribery 'cos he's won a CL medal.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Omolulu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

We have nothing to prove.
United reached 2 European finals back to back. . . . .even if we get eliminated tomorrow - it ain't the end of the world.
WE WON IT few seasons ago.

[b]Arsenal fans, where is your Champions League trophy? grin
[/b]

Kanu and Ronaldo de Lima did not have 14 years time-frame to win the Champions League.
Wenger is a FAILURE. grin
a question we might never get a reply for cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by vicade(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
BlueDiva:

Lord know Barca can never spank CFC 4-1 in modern era.
I feel really ashamed for them Gaynners.

ARSHAVIN/RVP/FABREGAS/GALLAS/SONG

okay.
Arshavin=Malouda=Valencia
RVP=Drogba=Rooney
Fabregas=Lampard-=Giggs
Gallas=Terry=Vidic
Song=Essien=Carrick

Let us assume all these chelsea and man utd players are missing and they face Barca Tonight. Would you bet your life you would not conceede 4 dozens of goals. Just Kidding. But we were helpless and most teams in our shoes would have been too.

GUNNER FOR LIFE
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by marco74(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Sauron-since it's pretty clear u r a wikipedia analyst,it might be hard 4 u 2 get the tape of the 2nd leg at OT.If u can,get it then come back and talk properly.As I said the result was "academic", as it was over as a contest after Ronaldo's hat-trick.U can google "what "academic" means in this context sha.I'm sure u saw my earlier response to TBK417 in relation to the result.By the way why would i lie about the result??any1 can check it out,so why would i lie??
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by HNIC(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
nateevs:

@Debo, @Ritchboy, @HNIC. .

Told y'all I will be back.
What sayeth thou now?

I honestly did not like the match and the whole set-up . . I thot it was too Messi. .  grin grin
Messi didnt show mercy
Someone should have slipped a pill into his lucozade just before the match grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
BlueDiva:

What a moronic statement.
Only you will say Anderson is better than Ribery 'cos he's won a CL medal.

By all the powers conferred on me by the moderators, you are a lummox. grin cheesy
Anderson is a CM, Ribery is a winger.
Where is the correlation? Are Chelsea fans genetically silly?

marco74:

@Sauron-since it's pretty clear u r a wikipedia analyst,it might be hard 4 u 2 get the tape of the 2nd leg at OT.If u can,get it then come back and talk properly.As I said the result was "academic", as it was over as a contest after Ronaldo's hat-trick.U can google "what "academic" means in this context sha.I'm sure u saw my earlier response to TBK417 in relation to the result.By the way why would i lie about the result??any1 can check it out,so why would i lie??

How silly can a man get?
Ronaldo got his hatrick in 60 mins. . . . with 30 mins left to play.
What is to say United couldn't score 4 goals in the remaining 30 mins to advance to the next stage?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
Keep saying that to yourselves - ordinary Wigan beat you 3-0. Which is the bigger disgrace? Some of y'all have an amazing capacity for daft commentary.

Seriously, you should be hiding in shame now. . .
Wigan never beat us 3nil, go check your facts.

This issue of 'our boys are young' is becoming stale.
A 22yr old boy disgraced 11 Assanal players tonight. Disgrace !!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by mykali(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
Did i hear someone say Arsenal still have one more trophy to play for?
HA HA HA HA KA KA KA !!!
I laugh in WenGAY.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
OH messi I worship thee, I praise thee for you are alive to show us that some men are indeed GODS!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by debosky(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
BlueDiva:

Seriously, you should be hiding in shame now. . .
Wigan never beat us 3nil, go check your facts.

This issue of 'our boys are young' is becoming stale.
A 22yr old boy disgraced 11 Assanal players tonight. Disgrace !!!

Keep screaming disgrace - we went further than you in the competition, made more money than you in the competition. Take that to the bank and keep screaming 'disgrace'.  grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
By all the powers conferred on me by the moderators, you are a lummox.  
Anderson is a CM, Ribery is a winger.
Where is the correlation? Are Chelsea fans genetically silly?

My point exactly.
You're known to make ludicrous comparisons.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chamotex(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
debosky:

Congratulations for winning the 'Barca can never spank us 4-1' title.

grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
debosky:

Keep screaming disgrace - we went further than you in the competition, made more money than you in the competition. Take that to the bank and keep screaming 'disgrace'.  grin

Y'all are a disgrace.
The biggest disgrace to English football.
What bugs me is the fact that the only thing Arsenal lay claims to(beautiful football) isn't the required standard.

Barcelona(beautiful football and winning co-exists)
Arsenal(beautiful football, no winning mentality).

SHAME on y'all.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by nateevs(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
debosky:

Keep saying that to yourselves - ordinary Wigan beat you 3-0. Which is the bigger disgrace? Some of y'all have an amazing capacity for daft commentary.
I guess the lack of a 'spanking' got you past Barca last year?  
Congratulations for winning the 'Barca can never spank us 4-1' title.

I don't think BlueDiva is all about the "not losing" against Barca but the frequency the type of loss.
Chelsea losing 3-0 is not going to happen as often . .
On the flip side, look at yours this season only.

v Chelsea 0-3
v ManU     1-3
v Chelsea 0-2
v Barca    1-4.

Kai!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
Keep screaming disgrace - we went further than you in the competition, made more money than you in the competition. Take that to the bank and keep screaming 'disgrace'.

I like the new song by Gaynners,
We may not win trophies but we are a rich club.  cheesy

For whatever it is worth, try and win the EPL.
This trophyless-ness is becoming really pathetic.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by bgees(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
Even Liverpool would have done better. tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by r231(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
Lawd have messi cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
Even Liverpool would have done better.
Seriously, 'Pool wont be disgraced like this.  cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by tkb417(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Bluediva
Did you just say Barca cannot beat Chelsea 4-1?
Na lie ooo
Some clubs from Manchester have done that o
Manchester City @ the bridge and I can remember Manchester United scoring 5 times last season @ OT (the referee as usual counted just 3)
Lol!
Any team can be beaten 4-1 abeg
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by vicade(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2010

okay.
RVP=Drogba=Rooney
Fabregas=Lampard-=Giggs
Gallas=Terry=Vidic
Song=Essien=Carrick

Let us assume all these chelsea and man utd players are missing and they face Barca Tonight. Would you bet your life you would not conceede 4 dozens of goals. Just Kidding. But we were helpless and most teams in our shoes would have been too.

I will say it again to challenge the Man utd and chelsea fans. Liverpool are just Torres  and Gerrard

GUNNER FOR LIFE
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
bgees:

Even Liverpool would have done better.  tongue

Liverpool destroyed Barca 2-1 at Camp Nou some seasons ago
Bellamy sodomised Barca, they didn't know what hit them. grin

tkb417:

@Bluediva
Na lie ooo

Chelsea won't play as OPEN as Arsenal.
They will go catenaccio for 180 mins and frustrate Barcelona.
Worst case scenario 2-0.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by latepa(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
vicade:

okay.
RVP=Drogba=Rooney
Fabregas=Lampard-=Giggs
Gallas=Terry=Vidic
Song=Essien=Carrick

GUNNER FOR LIFE

Guy go to your bathroom and cover your head with Shame for making that statement, those players will make no difference in this game. Period
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Sauron And that was barca at its prime with Dinho Etoo, Deco ad everyone

Sissoko was the star of the night
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by bgees(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
Chelsea can't lose like this. it even hard to imagine they will lose. the last time they met, Chelsea had  the potential to knock out Barca but they messed it all up in the 1st leg.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Sauron1: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Dayo, lets pity the GAYnners.
So near, yet so far but if Wenger mentions beautiful football again, i will piss in his face. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Rubbish.
This Barca team is way better.
Dino was already a party animal and Eto'o was off form.

. . . . . BTW, b4 I forget GayLord. . . How Market? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by vicade(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2010
latepa:

Guy go to your bathroom and cover your head with Shame for making that statement, those players will make no difference in this game. Period

No pawn intended but let me rephrase. Can chelsea beat Barca without LAMPARD,DROGBA,MALOUDA,ESSIEN AND TERRY all out at the same time and can Manchester United Beat Barca without ROONEY,GIGGS,VALENCIA,CARRICK AND VIDIC.

I never said we will beat barca if ARSHAVIN/RVP/FABREGAS/GALLAS/SONG played. I only said any Team with this kind of Injuries to Players of these calibre as i have mentioned above will struggle against Barca tonight.

Liverpool are useless without Torres and Gerrard.

Hope u understand me clearly now.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
Never happened in our last 4 meetings.
Very unlikely to happen, we know how to handle them.
It's foolish to play fancy footie against 'em.

As for City, we were in crisis.
Make dem come try am again.

tkb417:

@Bluediva
Na lie ooo
Some clubs from Manchester have done that o
Manchester City @ the bridge and I can remember Manchester United scoring 5 times last season @ OT (the referee as usual counted just 3)
Lol!
Any team can be beaten 4-1 abeg
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2010
Dayo, lets pity the GAYnners.
So near, yet so far but if Wenger mentions beautiful football again, i will piss in his face.

wenGAY plays beautiful football, I didnt see anything beautiful over 180 minutes. I have never seen humiliation like this.

I thought one player can only score 4 goals vs Sparta Prague and so yeye teams I didnt know that in a quarter final of the CL in 2010AD this can still happen. SMH

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
vicade:

Liverpool are useless without Torres and Gerrard.
Ignorant animal, Liverpool without Torres or Gerrard beat Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford bridge last season; ending an 86 match unbeaten run. Stop justifying your sodomy with Liverpool's case
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by toluxa1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hello Odira, I just sent you a mail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.