Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 (17459 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Arsenal FC: 43% (43 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL : FC Copenhagen Vs Chelsea [0 - 2] On Tue 22nd February 2011 / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April / Manchester United Vs Chelsea [1 - 2] On Saturday 3rd April 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Krayola(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Moderators,

Why is the result of the game not on the front page like we normally do on NL?
grin grin na paddy paddy . . ask Mukina abeg?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Moderators,

grin cheesy grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by edoyad(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2010
See this dayo opening his mouth o ! Well, i hope you've prepared your urine bag for what you will be experiencing at OT tonight ?
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Moderators,

cos they are gunners grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by degubi(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2010
If Arsenal had won the front page on Nairaland will be bambozzled with the news of the result. Shame will not allow them post the result. No problem whether they post it or not we all saw the result of all the noise they were making. Messi was merciless and Barca was simply spectacular. I hope Arsenal fans will be humble enough to accept defeat? But i won't be susprised to start hearing excuses and reasons why they did not win.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 07, 2010
degubi:

If Arsenal had won the front page on Nairaland will be bambozzled with the news of the result. Shame will not allow them post the result. No problem whether they post it or not we all saw the result of all the noise they were making. Messi was merciless and Barca was simply spectacular. I hope Arsenal fans will be humble enough to accept defeat? But i won't be susprised to start hearing excuses and reasons why they did not win.

ye. excuses like they miss 10 key players grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Gunnaz007: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2010
wakes up, yawns!!! smiley smiley

Congratulation to barca for their victory over d arsenal!!!

We accept defeat in good faith, knowing that we shall meet again in the nearest or furthest future to prove the law of gravity cool cool cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2010
Gunnaz007:

wakes up, yawns!!! smiley smiley

Congratulation to barca for their victory over d arsenal!!!

We accept defeat in good faith, knowing that we shall meet again in the nearest or furthest future to prove the law of gravity cool cool cool
u are one of the best fans for dis ur comment, unlike others that will bring up excuses and arguments
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Gunnaz007: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2010
odiaero:

ye. excuses like they miss 10 key players grin grin grin grin

Dude, be realistic, look at that game in the light of having the rvpees, the fabregas, the gallas, the song and the arshavins; even if we were gonna lose with the afore-listed players therein, it wudnt have been in such a wide margin;

My grouse with aw is that he is not gonna buy players (especially a reliable striker), he is gonna be waiting for rvp to recover, then by december he will be out again for 7 months
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Gunnaz007: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2010
odiaero:

u are one of the best fans for dis your comment, unlike others that will bring up excuses and arguments

hahhajhahahaha!! We might have stil lost with our complete squad but it wudnt have been a solo thumping by one ruthless player
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Gunnaz007: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2010
degubi:

dayokanu:

Moderators,

Moderators please place d result on d front page so dat barca fans can mas.tur.bate with it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2010
okay o
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by elowa: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2010
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

THIS IS TO ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF OUR DEARLY BELOVED ARSENAL WHO PASSED AWAY AT THE CAMP NOU YESTERDAY, MAY ARSENAL'S SOUL REST IN PEACE. FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS SHALL BE ANNOUNCED LATER BY THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS (OTHER EPL CLUBS) OF THE DECEASED.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by unclebros: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2010
Now I Know that there are two kinds of Mercies

1. Mercy of God by His grace (From above John 1: 14)
2. Messi from Barca its a ruthless one beleive me (Barca 4:1)

AS a gunner fan, Barca was better and i wish them luck
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by elowa: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2010
Gunnaz007:

Moderators please place d result on d front page so dat barca fans can mas.tur.bate with it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why wont we?
the same way u jerked off at yor small willies wen u equalized on yor own pitch last week,
bunch of shameless players and fans, screaming they missed their 1st 11 for the match. who cares?
btw, heard AW is filing a suit against MESSI for sexually molesting his age mates,
pray he wins and they come for a 3rd leg at National stadium, Abuja.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by demla: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2010
dat match is messi vs arsenal please edit the topic and not barcelona vs arsenal thanx
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2010
elowa:

why wont we?
the same way u jerked off at yor small willies wen u equalized on yor own pitch last week,
bunch of shameless players and fans, screaming they missed their 1st 11 for the match. who cares?
btw, heard AW is filing a suit against MESSI for sexually molesting his age mates,
pray he wins and they come for a 3rd leg at National stadium, Abuja.  grin grin grin grin
who do u think will win the 3rd leg in National stadium Abuja?[color=#000099] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/color]
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by ogazi007(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2010
I was not dissapointed in Arsenal performance last night.
this is how far their mouth could take them to
no more comments on yesterday's game
no comment on messi
pls we urge you all to give us your support as we take on madrid this weekend
we are only thinking of our next game,we are not excited that we knocked gunners out
they are our younger brother,and we still gat some love for them
FORZA BARCA, SUPPORT THIS CLUB!
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2010
ogazi007:

I was not dissapointed in Arsenal performance last night.
this is how far their mouth could take them to
no more comments on yesterday's game
no comment on messi
pls we urge you all to give us your support as we take on madrid this weekend
we are only thinking of our next game,we are not excited that we knocked gunners out
they are our younger brother,and we still gat some love for them
FORZA BARCA, SUPPORT THIS CLUB!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by ichommy(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2010
ANYWAY UP GUNNERS I CANT EAT YESTERDAY sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2010
where is my friend ''slap 1''? grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by chelseabmw(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]arsenal tried,atleast they got to the quarter final.[/size]
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by otokx(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2010
It is not good to make too much noise now see the end result.
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by medal: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2010
i think some pple are born to be great,u dont understand what i am saying. I mean that great achiever of our time.that guy call mercy

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by zenus(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2010
na wow for Arsenal ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cry
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=15pt]MUKINA2, WHEREVER YOU ARE, COME AND UPDATE THE THREAD HEADLINE OOO, IT ENDED 4 GOALS TO 1, PLEASE FOR FOOTBALL SAKE, COME AND DO YOUR JOB, I WARNED YOU TO EAT BEFORE WATCHING THAT MATCH LAST NIGHT, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, NOW YOU HAVE GONE INTO HIBERNATION SINCE LAST NIGHT, WAKE UP, IT'S ALREADY WEDNESDAY, COME AND UPDATE THE HEADLINE AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE AND ALSO STICK IT.

THANK YOU. cool[/size]
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2010
honeric01:

[size=15pt]MUKINA2, WHEREVER YOU ARE, COME AND UPDATE THE THREAD HEADLINE OOO, IT ENDED 4 GOALS TO 1, PLEASE FOR FOOTBALL SAKE, COME AND DO YOUR JOB, I WARNED YOU TO EAT BEFORE WATCHING THAT MATCH LAST NIGHT, YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, NOW YOU HAVE GONE INTO HIBERNATION SINCE LAST NIGHT, WAKE UP, IT'S ALREADY WEDNESDAY, COME AND UPDATE THE HEADLINE AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE AND ALSO STICK IT.

THANK YOU. cool[/size]

maybe he is still sleeping hoping that wht happened was a dream grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by quadrillio(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2010
^^^^ lwkmd
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by aieromon(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2010
What i don't understand is how Asznal could allow ONE player to sodomise them . . . . .fhour fhreakin' times
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by honeric01(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2010
odiaero:

maybe he is still sleeping hoping that wht happened was a dream grin

It's a she oo. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2010
honeric01:

It's a she oo. grin
woo, i do not knw, then the sleeping will take a month, trust me, she is badly hurt, messi is very wicked, see wht he did to a MOD., messi should be charge 4 attempt murder, 4 sending someone to unnecessary sleeping grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal Fc [4 - 1]On Tue 6th April 2010 by dyabman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hahahahahah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / FIFA 'Disapproves' Of European Super League Plans / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) ON 26th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.