Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. (8117 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Most Curvy And Hottest Nigerian Female Doctor (photos, Videos) / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by freakcin: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
We have memes and we have memes, that Jesus meme is tha ish! grin
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by phintohlar(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tension532:
Babe your ass na die cool
i no get die ass but saved 1
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by chiwinn: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
HSfoundation:
Ladies with such endowment can hardly survive the stress of med school or house job....bet review your specs or just get clay mould one sharp sharp come send am to Dr. house for training grin grin grin
Have seen one or two, but were either married or engaged.
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Homeboiy: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
columbus007:
guy how far,na you be dat guy wey I dey see wey dey ringbell dey call passegers for bob izua?good one bro. smiley

Hahahaha[right][/right]

No be me ooo

Na phone I de repair so I no be ocho passenger oo

1 Like

Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Homeboiy: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
lefulefu:
god bless ucheesy.e get one spot where shoemaker dey do my shoe in front of that bob izua store for ringroad.omo if u siddon dere na so u go dey observe d different sizes of ukwu wey dey pass.e get one wey i see one time one Saturday mornin for dere.d babe was on red tights and she was smalish but check her backyard..jesus! Na so d tin jus huge.how a tiny babe go carry trailer for backshocked.

Hahahah guy we de see things oo

I have seen both the beautiful and the ugly ones

All the sizes of ukwu if I de that spot

Motor for jam me one day say I de look nyash

Round waist :- cheesy
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jodha:
I

Ode...remain foolish as yhu seem...becos this life son frustrate yhu...mah no laugh again...ewu direct yhur bitterness elsewhere...
Peace be still madam, where thou keepest thy sense of humour.................... The guy you insulted was only joking with you.
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Jodha(f): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Castroii:

Peace be still madam, where thou keepest thy sense of humour.................... The guy you insulted was only joking with you.

Oga mouth piece... Interpreter I hail...oo..
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Tension532: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2017
phintohlar:
i no get die ass but saved 1
your ass na alive
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by phintohlar(f): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Tension532:
your ass na alive
na you talk so oh
Re: Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. by Nobody: 8:33am On May 09, 2022
What about this kind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says / “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM / Mrsbreezy, I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.