Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How I Learnt To Swallow Cum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Learnt To Swallow Cum (1657 Views)

Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum (2) (3) (4)

How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by 24Bauer(m): 12:24am On Dec 01, 2017
I used to feel so bad when I watched blue films and I see ladies swallowing cum during MouthAction. But everything changed one day after a hot afternoon with one of my very good boyfriend. Honestly, I will not forget in a hurry that day that he made me to swallow cum and I started doing it from that day.
That afternoon, I had a few glasses of wine, before he came over to visit on his way out of town. I was seriously nervous!! I liked him a lot! He was rugged, smelled like a man, and was built like a brick shithouse! The kind of guy that could put me where ever

https://naijahood.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=26
Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by generalbush(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2017
You will start swallowing humans and urine too.

Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by COOLHOMIE(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2017
nothing I will not see on nairaland

Swallowing cum snow handwork grin grin

Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by TRAPP(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Thank God you have something to be proud of. You need to have a thanksgiving next Sunday.

Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by mofeoluwadassah: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2017
This one don become condemned olosho o shocked shocked
Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2017
See as this girl village people use her boyfriend to succeed in her case. Chai
Re: How I Learnt To Swallow Cum by habsydiamond(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
do you want to lay eggs...why swallow with Ur mouth what is meant for Ur shop. men have two holes while women hole three..of all hole Na that one wey dey get bush around like island I like pass....what's the effect of swallowing sef

Check Out These 4 Lovely Pregnant Women / My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8