Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this (1657 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2018

He had seen her in a nice restaurant, which newly opened in town.

His wife.

And a male stranger.

It was afternoon and he had left the office to go have lunch, and decided he would make a stop at this new restaurant, for it seemed comely.

When he walked in and saw his wife with this stranger, it wouldn't have mattered to him, if not for the manner in which they sat.

She hadn't before shown any sign of promiscuity, he hadn't noticed any.

But he just cannot downplay the glaring apparency of this stranger's hand on his wife's thighs.

He stood for long minutes, lost in thought, until she turned and saw him.

He said nothing.

He did nothing.

He only moved to the counter, ordered his meal as a takeaway and walked out.

Back at the office, a plethora of thoughts besieged his mind.

Could it be's.

Has it been's.

Does it mean's.

He kept from calling her and also from losing his grip on sanity.

Maybe it's nothing.

Maybe it's just a case of 'things are never the way they seem.'

When he got home, she was in the room, eyes absent of readable emotion.

He walked in and said hi.

Tried everything within his powers to keep from looking her in the eye.

He had his bath.

His meal.

And went to the sitting room to play with their young daughter.

First day. He didn't mention or talk about anything as regards what transpired at the restaurant.

Second day.

One week.

One week three days.

Then she got scared.

Fidgety.

Uneasy.

Fretful.

How could he not have asked.

What is he thinking.

And for the most eccentric of reasons she hadn't bothered explaining.

He still didn't accost her.

He would come home.

Eat his meal.

Talk with her, albeit shallowy.

Sleep on the same bed with her and leave for work.

Then it continued for two weeks, until one day she couldn't hold it in anymore, so she broke down in tears.

He listened to her talk.

And as she sobbed, she said.

"Forgive me babe. I didn't know what came over me. The man you saw me with was my long time lover, before he left the country and we lost touch for years.

It was at that time that we met and you asked for my hand entwined in yours in the journey of matrimony.

He returned two weeks ago and when I got wind of that, I realized somethings just don't change, not easily. For I like him still.

I ask your pardon.

I am sorry, forgive me hun.

I initially didn't explain or try to beg, for I wanted you to hit me, to violently accost and abuse me, to give me reasons to leave home, to go to him.

That was a cruel thing to do.

But I just realized I don't know what I have in you.

Forgive me. Whatever name you call this which I have done, please forgive me.

I spoke to him yesterday and asked him never to reach me again for I am married."

And when she was done.

Still sobbing like a child.

Something moved in him.

And you know what that is?

Understanding and Compassion.

#UnderstandingAndCompassion

Source
©Noel

4 Likes

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Jezzzz.. maturity to d core... d man is strong.. that was emotional intelligence.. EQ exercised in there.. we all need EQ

1 Like

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by izaray(f): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
I respect the man's level of maturity.

2 Likes

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by Topzy007(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls what is EQ

1 Like

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Topzy007:
pls what is EQ

EQ is a course .. it means Emotional intelligence management

1 Like

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by pafo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice story.

So u think say I go live in the same house with her and even eat her food for two weeks?

2 Likes

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
pafo:
Nice story.

So u think say I go live in the same house with her and even eat her ofood for two weeks?

So what will you now do ?

1 Like

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice story... Hands on her thighs, she even confessed to looking for reasons to leave home & go to her ex whom she still fancies.. EQ abi IQ, i am never an option or second fiddle. Trash!

2 Likes

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
dairykidd:
Nice story... Hands on her thighs, she even confessed to looking for reasons to leave home & go to her ex whom she still fancies.. EQ abi IQ, i am never an option or second fiddle. Trash!

As for me o,no second chance ,pack your load n go...

You see trust once it's lost,u may never get it back. U will now be doubting all her movement,before u Kno ,u go die before her.
Cheating is a virus everyone should run from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by Olalan(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
How can a man keep his peace with a cheating wife....... there's a saying in local parlance that a cheating wife is capable of killing the husband.

4 Likes

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
rexericx:

As for me o,no second chance ,pack your load n go...

You see trust once it's lost,u may never get it back. U will now be doubting all her movement,before u Kno ,u go die before her.
Cheating is a virus everyone should run from.
Someone once said trust is like a broken mirror, once its broken even if u fix it back it can never ever be the same again.

1 Like

Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by rexericx(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Someone somewhere may need this

It.may save s home

Pls front page
@

Lalasticalala

Mode

Do d needful
Re: EQ @play, he caught her red-handed but decided to do this by ericbertrand(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2018
More people need to think like this. Being impulsive doesn't help anyone. She said if he had hit her or abused her, she would have run into her lovers arms. Emotional Intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With / The 6000 Year Old Kiss Found In Hasanlu, Iran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.