Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys (2063 Views)

Men! Arghhhh!!!! / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by chidipupay(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

hey justwise - i agree anything good takes work. But bad things happen to good people a lot

lol thanks for that hollandis - i believe in the sanctity of marriage, and divorce isnt something i would consider lightly. But before marriage comes along, dont you think sometimes it is easy to fall into a relationship, but difficult to get out of one?  I think for girls more than guys sometimes, even though the guy may not be abusive or anything, he is a great guy but he is just not the one.   Doesnt apply to my situation, just thinking out loud

why do some people think like that?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nnekie:

I think for girls more than guys sometimes, even though the guy may not be abusive or anything, he is a great guy but he is just not the one.  

And who's the one in your books?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nnekie(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
Lol gold digger - i wish, i have more than enough money of my own so it is not really an issue now, but i know for a fact i want to marry someone who will pull me up in life and vice versa, and Christianity, discipline, focus and ambition is a big turn on for me
Dont think i cann juggle 4 guys too - i no fit, i am crackin up as it is right now. Had to switch my phone off the last few days. I think the problem is that i have known these other guys longer than my bf - i know their good sides and bad sides, however not directly in a relationship.
My boo is still new territory - its been 7 months - trust him 90% but have left room for any shockers cause guys can be fickle sometimes sorry,
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2010
Nnekie:

Life can be a b*tch.  I  had been in a horrible relationship about 2  years ago that took me a while to get over.  Now i am in a relationship that is going really well and   i am happy.  But it seems like all my previous toasters have come back with a bang.  My boo has been away for two week and they are really good guys, three of them to be exact, focused, affectionate and ambitious.  Maybe the timing wasnt great when I first met them, but now they each want to seriously go the extra mile in the name of love.  I am trying so hard to stay focused on my bobo, but all my girls are like you can't put all your eggs in one basket, and to invest wisely in a guy - and that if i tell these other guys to bugger off i may live to regret it.  Confused

u see, if it was a guy that post something like this, all these hypocrites that run around nl with their female activist placards will crucify him saying "men don't know what they want". OP do u know what u want?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by chidipupay(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2010
na2day?:

u see, if it was a guy that post something like this, all these hypocrites that run around nl with their female activist placards will crucify him saying "men don't know what they want". OP do u know what u want?

I agree with you 100%
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

I agree with you 100%

thank u jare
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by queeneve: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2010
Nekkie,

If I was you I would simply date all three of the guys if you are doubting, if you are not engaged and just in a relationship, DATE, don't put all of your eggs in one basket until you are certain of the one that you about to marry, OF COURSE DON'T take my westernized way of thinking, like a chump on Nairaland said,

You will be more peaceful if you do that, now if you was married, NOW CHILE, love that man until the end of time, I don't believe in divorces, but I dont believe in rushed marriage either,

Check it Boo!
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2010
queeneve:

Nekkie,

If I was you I would simply date all three of the guys if you are doubting, if you are not engaged and just in a relationship, DATE, don't put all of your eggs in one basket until you are certain of the one that you about to marry, OF COURSE DON'T take my westernized way of thinking, like a chump on Nairaland said,

You will be more peaceful if you do that, now if you was married, NOW CHILE, love that man until the end of time, I don't believe in divorces, but I dont believe in rushed marriage either,

Check it Boo!

so now that u have given her this advice, should she be honest to tell each and every1 of those guys that she is seeing other ppl until she is sure who is really meant for her?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2010
I tot dis topic was locked lipsrsealed
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by chidipupay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
queeneve:

Nekkie,

Check it Boo!

If I am opportune, I will also have her current girl to date 5 girls until he his sure of the one to marry and then love the person also
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

If I am opportune, I will also have her current girl to date 5 girls until he his sure of the one to marry and then love the person also

my point exactly, we dont want him putting his eggs all in one basket ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2010
@justwise,b/cos theres a big diff btw fckn mate&bf.she should draw her lines,she already has a bf which she is already servicn(2 is a crowd)d rest should b strictly outside intimacy
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
amyg:

@justwise,b/cos theres a big diff btw fckn mate&bf.she should draw her lines,she already has a bf which she is already servicn(2 is a crowd)d rest should b strictly outside intimacy

Mate? Common-on! are u kidding me? Those 2 guys dated her at different times b4 and now u want her to hang out with them, have fun without them having their legs over her? Do you think they are gays?
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Dark1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
I humbly apply to rename this thread. . . . WHO IS REALLY UNFAITHFUL IN A RELATIONSHIP? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Diva20(f): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
I think you should remain in the relationship you are in. Many girls wish they could be happy in theirs and here you are tryna throw it all away.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2010
Dark1:

I humbly apply to rename this thread. . . . WHO IS REALLY UNFAITHFUL IN A RELATIONSHIP? cheesy cheesy cheesy

application accepted grin grin grin
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by InesQor(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2010
Nnekie:

Lol gold digger - i wish, i have more than enough money of my own so it is not really an issue now, but i know for a fact i want to marry someone who will pull me up in life and vice versa, and Christianity, discipline, focus and ambition is a big turn on for me
Dont think i cann juggle 4 guys too - i no fit, i am crackin up as it is right now. Had to switch my phone off the last few days. I think the problem is that i have known these other guys longer than my bf - i know their good sides and bad sides, however not directly in a relationship.
My boo is still new territory - its been 7 months - [size=18pt]trust him 90% but have left room for any shockers cause guys can be fickle sometimes sorry,[/size]
Did I read that clearly? undecided

To me, it sounds like it's you that is fickle here
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by boomssey(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2010
@poster,if i were you,i mean if i were in ur shoes i'll jst 4get bout the other three guyz n concentrate on d one am goin out wiv presently.i mean he's been a gud guy dnt hav any reason 2 cheat on him jst because som silly guys will go xtra miles 2 hav me.u knw wot galfrnd its jst all a mirage,i mean does guys aren't real,u should knw guys will do anything 2 hav a gall n once they r through wiv u they dump u as usual so galfrnd use ur head dnt let ur feelings control u or ur frnds or else u'll end up wiv nothin.so do wot u think is right."ABANI DA ONI BANI DEE BEE O!if u understand wot i mean.gudluck.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
queeneve:

Nekkie,

Check it Boo!

That would only apply if she wasn't in a relationship already. Now she's comitted to someone . . even though it's not formal.

@ Poster. Except you are not serious about your BF, you have no business 'considering' other guys. Good thing no dey finish for market. You need to make up your mind, make a choice and stick with it.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
@justwise,those guy'v serious gfs.they jst wnt a taste of d honeypot 1cemore,so dangle it b4 them bt nevr give it 2 dem.
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
amyg:

@justwise,those guy'v serious gfs.they jst wnt a taste of d honeypot 1cemore,so dangle it b4 them bt nevr give it 2 dem.

You are a proper nutter grin grin grin
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Mudley313: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
Life can be a b*tch.  I  had been in a horrible relationship about 2  years ago that took me a while to get over.

are u sure u've fully healed from your previous relationship cos wen the fears from your previous relationship follows u to the next, makes it not seem like u fully healed. n if u ain't, i'm sorry chances are dat dis one is doomed for failure from d get go

Now i am in a relationship that is going really well and   i am happy.

i dont think it can be considered to be going very well (emotionally) if your bearing the thots of others outside

But it seems like all my previous toasters have come back with a bang.  My boo has been away for two week and they are really good guys, three of them to be exact, focused, affectionate and ambitious.  Maybe the timing wasnt great when I first met them, but now they each want to seriously go the extra mile in the name of love. 

this wat is called "the grass is greener syndrome". your in a relationship but looking elsewhere. how old are u? cos i dont think u know wat being in a relationship really is. relationships take hard hard work n if any of dat energy dat should be channeled into building one is diverted to harboring thots of other guys, sorry boo, it would never work. u seem like d type dat'll be jumping from relationship to relationship cos d grass is always gonna seem greener in your eyes

I am trying so hard to stay focused on my bobo, but all my girls are like you can't put all your eggs in one basket, and to invest wisely in a guy - and that if i tell these other guys to bugger off i may live to regret it.  Confused

sorry, u cant eat your cake n have it. putting all your eggs in one basket is wat a "committed" relationship entails. u cant want your current relationship to work while haboring thots of testing d water wit 3 other guys. i'm sorry your not ready 4 a committed relationship yet. just live d poor fellow your currently wit dat u profess to be a good guy n just go sleeping around

and by the way, ur thread should have been titled, Aarghh, dont get girls!
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by na2day2(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

That would only apply if she wasn't in a relationship already. Now she's comitted to someone . . even though it's not formal.

@ Poster. Except you are not serious about your BF, you have no business 'considering' other guys. Good thing no dey finish for market. You need to make up your mind, make a choice and stick with it.

i must have a very serious virus on my computer, it is showing me very wrong information lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2010
@justwyse,wts dis abt?dn't tk it personal ok
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
amyg:

@justwyse,wts dis abt?dn't tk it personal ok

Come-on! that was a joke, i thought u will see the funny side of my post, nothing personal at all smiley smiley
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by amyg(f): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
@justwise,u shld'v tld me u jst wanted attention.dt was smart of u
Re: Arghhhh! Don't Get Guys by Qnony(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
Just make it happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey! Wonders Shall Never Ends / Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex? / How To Deal With Jealousy And Envy In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.