Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits (662 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Hip-hop legend Jay Z, on Wednesday, confirmed that he did cheat on his wife, Beyonce.

According to New York Times, the 47-year who sat down for an interview with Dean Baquet from The New York Times, made this confession adding the therapy helped save their marriage.

You have to survive. So you go into survival mode, and when you go into survival mode, what happens? You shut down all emotions. So, even with women, you gonna shut down emotionally, so you can’t connect. … In my case, like, it’s deep. And then all the things happen from there: infidelity.

On how he managed to deal with his scars;

I grew so much from the experience.
But I think the most important thing I got is that everything is connected. Every emotion is connected and it comes from somewhere. And just being aware of it. Being aware of it in everyday life puts you at such a … you’re at such an advantage. You know you realize that if someone’s racist toward you, it ain’t about you.
It’s about their upbringing and what happened to them, and how that led them to this point. You know, most bullies bully. It just happens. Oh, you got bullied as a kid so you trying to bully me. I understand.

On his relationship with Kanye West;

I [talked to] Kanye the other day, just to tell him, like, he’s my brother. I love Kanye. I do. It’s a complicated relationship with us.’Kanye came into this business on my label. So I’ve always been like his big brother. And we’re both entertainers. It’s always been like a little underlying competition with your big brother.
And we both love and respect each other’s art, too. So it’s like, we both – everyone wants to be the greatest in the world. You know what I’m saying? And then there’s like a lot of other factors that play in it. But it’s gonna, we gonna always be good.

Kanye came into this business on my label. So I’ve always been like his big brother. And we’re both entertainers. It’s always been like a little underlying competition with your big brother.

See more;
https://www.brainnewsng.com/i-cheated-beyonce-jay-z-admits

Lalasticlala

Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TRAPP(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
If Beyonce can cheated on, any random woman should not complain on infidelity.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by boss01: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:
If Beyonce can cheated on, any random woman should not complain on infidelity.
see word for person mouth. SMH

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TRAPP(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
boss01:
see word for person mouth. SMH
Don't misquote me, I'm trying to say men would even cheat on women uglier than their wife. I'm not justifying his action.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TheHistorian(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who is Jay-Z and what does he do for a living?
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TRAPP(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
Who is Jay-Z and what does he do for a living?
He's a Historian.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TheHistorian(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:

He's an Historian.
"A" not An.

BTW,Good to know what he does for a living now.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by TRAPP(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
TheHistorian:
"A" not An.
BTW,Good to know what he does for a living now.
Thank you.
Re: I Cheated On Beyonce – Jay Z Admits by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
I don't think so there's a perfect marriage...

A lot of couples stayed together for longer years bcoz they fight for it regardless of their differences.. As long their no domestic violence, otherwise that's a different story...

Juz like Beyonce, definitely she fight for it...we juz don't know what's going on behind closed doors but she stayed with Jay-z.. Same with Kevin Hart, after all those 3rd party exposed on his part, his wife was still pregnant that time but yet she stayed with Kevin...

But only few women can do this...They prefer to have a family. grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Parents Still Chose For There Children Who To Marry This Days? / I Wish To Have A Yoruba As A Girl Friend / Man Breaks joystick While Trying 'strange' Sex Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.