Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (62703 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 02, 2017
MCzubby247:

with my brain, hmmm
I dey carry first when I dey primary school my brain sharp eer.
hey on a serious note I don't believe there can be love without cash babe.
seems you're foreign base
I'm not. There's no love without cash, but it shouldn't be the criteria for going into relationship. Relationship like that don't last.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by MCzubby247(m): 1:26am On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm not. There's no love without cash, but it shouldn't be the criteria for going into relationship. Relationship like that don't last.
you're confusing me the more babe
like a guy that has camry loves you and has got brain, character and handsome
and another big time dude range rover and lives big but no character.
which would you go for?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2017
MCzubby247:

you're confusing me the more babe
like a guy that has camry loves you and has got brain, character and handsome
and another big time dude range rover and lives big but no character.
which would you go for?
Number one of course! Character goes a long way to speak about you. Nobody will like to move with a man with bad character or entrust special things into the hands of a man with bad character. I will rather go for number one.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:40am On Dec 02, 2017
cyndy1000:

It's not always about sex, it's about who makes you happy.... Happiness n love matters. She seems so happy with the man.

Yes but it's about the money n getting your green card most times not about happiness for those girls.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah the woman are always happy but I can't say same for the white men . 90% of the men are under spell they are not in their right senses , sometimes in fact most times they act like simpleton .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2017
safarigirl:
I am happy for them o....they don't have to deal with Yoruba demons like Oga Yomi that was dating two Priscas at the same time

They don't have to deal with Igbo wolves and their "women should pound yam for me" mentality

And best of all, they don't have to deal with Nigerian men constantly whining about imaginary gold diggers that want to eat their imaginary money.

My sisters, I celebrate you people

I follow you celebrate them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by ADIEMUS(f): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Nothing to write home about all those white men. Naija guys Beta pass them.
Says who
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2017
lalanice:
I see, maybe I should start taking my european friend serious. undecided
You better wake up sis.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
wrong facts bro 38.66%
Lol, How you take calculate am?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by gbagagbogo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is the sole reason why we have a lot land ladies in Benin. Their ladies usually go to abroad and marry their Father's age mate who will not stay more than 20-25years before they kick the bucket.. Ladies, marry a man who's not too old for you. As much as I strongly believe money is very important, money is not everything
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Happiness is very important in every relationship,wether you married your father's or grandpa's age mategrin,happiness is needed ,wishing them all the best.

True..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.