Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) (6853 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omo things dey happen ooo..... simps are getting married to the love of their lives.....alpha males dey soapy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
I know my GOAT

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by chachanga: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
Omo things dey happen ooo..... simps are getting married to the love of their lives.....alpha males dey soapy

Soapy...?

Dey will soon get you and your bad mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Ladylite: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
E_diot with data. Another waste of internet and things

28 Likes

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by karkinase(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Simps will end this world...Damn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
karkinase:
Simps will end this world...Damn
swears

meanwhile: simping is a disorder

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Proton99: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why would you need a cow when you can get milk from a store?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by karkinase(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

swears

meanwhile: simping is a disorder
Lol grin
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by JaneYave(f): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Alphism is misconstrued by self defiant responsibility dodging naive males with serious insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by marshalcarter: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy grin alpha males association...simpers association... feminist association grin every Tom Dick and Harry has somewhere dey belong to grin

abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg life is too short to think about what people say about you...na make you no go run mad one day grin grin

#BelieveMe

3 Likes

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2021
See the olosho opening her mouth wide like she suffers from imbecility. We know it will end in premium tears for the simp, it always have. The only man enjoying his marriage today is an alpha man with money and a simp who is blind to activities and olosho lifestyle of his wife. It's either I have an open marriage or I go for surrogacy. I will never invest my life and heart on a woman especially Nigerian woman, never.

7 Likes

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by johnkey: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2021
lol i laf in spanish, that idiot doesn't looks like he's getting any pussy. marraige these days is for fools and only the extremely foolish ones kneel just to begs one retired olosho to hand over her life problems to him...and to the idiot above talkin about responsibility, so i must be responsible for a hoe to be a real man? you are sick, i'm only responsible for myself and my nuclear family. i can decide not to have wife and kids this is 2021 get civilized

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
See the olosho opening her mouth wide like she suffers from imbecility. We know it will end in premium tears for the simp, it always have. The only man enjoying his marriage today is an alpha man with money and a simp who is blind to activities and olosho lifestyle of his wife. It's either I have an open marriage or I go for surrogacy. I will never invest my life and heart on a woman especially Nigerian woman, never.
it is even interesting to note that the op can never be like the lady in the pic..

Clout chasers just dont have any thing in this life.
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by chiiraq802(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2021
sunshineV:

And the love of their lives is busy nacking Sugar Daddy and Ex boy Friend....

#Marriage is Overrated and girls are meant for Merriment(Just nack and look for the next available hoe).

Eeehhh!!!! Op are you available for nack

10 Likes

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2021
see how alpha males are ranting like an homeless semi mad man lol... some even know the girl is an "olosho" lmao make una go fvck una 10k olosho abeg
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Hushbingo: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Normal thing nowadays...

I don clear my babe, na she go kneel down to tell me say make i reason her Mata for marriage....

My papa and ancestors dey forbid us to kneel down for women....

2 Likes

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Petyr1: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2021
This trend is crazy and funny at the same time grin
You guys don't even have respect for ladies again

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Tedpgrass: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2021
JaneYave:
Alphism is misconstrued by self defiant responsibility dodging naive males with serious insecurities.

Responsibility remains your dad's not any hapless young man who is yet to support his immediate family.

#stopbeingaleech

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Cholls(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Petyr1:
This trend is crazy and funny at the same time grin
You guys don't even have respect for ladies again

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Onyenna(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Da fvck!

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by potbelly(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pete Edochie right now...

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Another fool has fallen
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
sunshineV:
excuse me, but I'm pretty sure that's a tiktok video
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
None of you sees that's a tiktok video right
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by ceeceeuwa: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Proton99:
Why would you need a cow when you can get milk from a store?
With a cow, you can get beef, milk and cheese. Besides, you wouldn't have to go to the store everyday!

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by VictorUSA(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
simp my foot
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by Proton99: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

With a cow, you can get beef, milk and cheese. Besides, you wouldn't have to go to the store everyday!

Implying one can't also get those product from a store? One can always get them fresh from the store hence no need to have and keep expired ones.
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
LuciferO:
excuse me, but I'm pretty sure that's a tiktok video
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Laughing. . Soapy

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by ceeceeuwa: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Proton99:

Implying one can't also get those product from a store? One can always get them fresh from the store hence no need to have and keep expired ones.
You cow will always give you those on demand without stress.
Re: Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) by JaneYave(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Responsibility remains your dad's not any hapless young man who is yet to support his immediate family.

#stopbeingaleech

You type don't joke with their women. Stop misleading people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture / Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? / If You Want To 'eat' Us, Get Car, Air-conditioner And Condom – Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.