Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53755 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Naturalobserver(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairalanders, or my good brothers and sisters I thank you all for your comment and good advice well to those who are yet to marry I will advice you stop making comments on marital issues because some of you are yet to format your brains on family life. Those who were spilling rubish by the time u ever get married you will know what life is all about. Those who said I shouldn't lay a finger on my wife may you always have great joy in all ur endeavours, those who thought my wife was cheating on me, well I didn't marry such a woman because were she came from, once you cheat its either she dies or I the man will fall sick if I ever eat her food. So creating was never an option, I was so much angry because at least she shouldn't have encode what I know about already, my anger is why would she ever do such a thing, what is she trying to portray?
Now to the main thing that happened on Sunday of 3rd December. I woke up in the morning around 5am I didn't even know how I managed to sleep but I saw myself in the morning on Sunday so I dash to the bathroom did the usual routine and ate a little akpo also known as 6to6, got dressed and off I go .... straight to the hospital to see my wife sick sister who was admitted the previous day and also my wife who was at her bed side although. When I got to the ward they place her, my wife greeted me and I answer her with a frowned face. Then she was like what s going on we were happy the previous day so whats this change of expression? So we were there till about 2pm when suddenly her sister demanded for lucozade boost then both of us went out to get it then I said this is my chance to confront her, suddenly she glanced at my finger and discovered I was not putting on my wedding ring, then she gave me the best opportunity to send my missile by askin me were is ur ring?
You know she will never cheat on you nd u want to slap her....slap dey sweet u,person like u go dey slap ur children anyhow with any slight provocation

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
MrBottle:
Oga, you are just being paranoid. Are you guys using the same phone....I mean ----------- one phone? NIs the phone not hers and she is doing whatever she want with it like storing a number however she deem fit. You are just being over the top overbearing to also decide how you wife stores a phone number on HER OWN PERSONAL FVCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDF is this? just listen to yourself? you sure ain't making any sense at all...wake up Lad! THIS is between Married people!! not bf/gf platoon relationships... gosh!...u sucks big time...mtchewww.
Emperor 48..no beat but don't take this lightly...and if beating is inevitable... do am slightly.... gentlemaniness no dey solve everything.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sanpipita(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
pcguru1:

I don't blame him, if you spend much time on Family Section on Nairaland you wouldn't want to get married or you can even assume your spouse is even cheating sef.

No this goes beyond spending time of nairaland family forum, I might sound paranoid but my instincts tell me many things are wrong with their marriage long before now, this guy might be cheating too and really he sounded excited that he gotten something on his wife maybe to shame her and possibly divorce her to bring in another woman, how did he even know she deleted conversations maybe he has been snooping on her for a long time? this guy haven't told us the whole story

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Originalsly: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Most women do store their secret lover under a female name.... the rest that do so is because of jealous and abusive men like you. You haven't asked her...but already jumped to conclusion.... found her guilty and ready to dish out punishment....you must be one of those ignorant Police or Soldier. I just wish you would give her a hot slap and let the sorcerer give you a beat down in the day and haunt you at nights.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by FODA(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
May be is boborisky that called her
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
mgbadike81:
the op have said he knows the caller but not facially besides, why did she delete her conversation with the man?

The is what OP should be asking his wife. I am not saying she's not cheating or she is, but he should either ask or try and get more evidence.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ruffDiamond: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Berra be grateful she no save yrs as mumu ,mumu or maga

naija. bit*he's ain't loyal even to angel

#teamforeignwhitegirl
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by AuroraB(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
pcguru1:
I'm so afraid of the comments am reading here, some say divorce like it's that easy, some even say he should slap his wife, while all these are pouring maybe we should consider that "Aunty Grace has a husband or brother", or it was a conversation she doesn't want people reading. Everyone has been prepared for a Me vs them attitude, always expecting the worse, but who's to blame, you read about cheating, and everyone's not even patient anymore to find out why the name was stored like that. Anyway sha OP your first mistake is consulting Nairaland before even asking your own partner, and the thought of physical violence as your first resort to the whole issue, not sure who to be shocked at you or the people commenting, I expect the people here to post silly things but you...... am shocked, now read the comments and see how you've opened the door for people to insult your wife.

Anyway it's your marriage all the best.

NOTE: Most Nigerians are not intelligent of thinking things through, you've provided the narrative to already fit that she's cheating and others have already assumed she's cheating and already making up conclusion thanks to your narrative.
Don't mind the people on here. I have often suggested nobody brings his or her relationship problems here. I speak from experience. Wallahi, the crap people suggested were unbelievable! The females on here are no exception. I presume they looking for a husband with their goody-goody advices.
Oga, pursue and chase your wife away, it won't stop the married men on here from sleeping soundly, wife snuggled so close kiss
They'd definitely handle same issue with no soul hearing about it and still have a happy wife.
Biko, pursue her and give them updates as some are already requesting cool
Onwerooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ashawopikin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
What if it's aunty Grace husband? Besides how did u know she delete any conversation (if there are any on d fist place) where u there? Just talk say to slap your wife just dey hungry u. Nothing person no go hear for nairaland

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Anguel: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God you just find out that your wife has been banging another man. All you need to do is handle things in a mature way.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bro do me a very big favor, disregard every single advice ppl are throwing u, just ignore her and pretend you know nothing and watch her actions coz its 4rm her action you will know the identity and relationship she has with the person.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Pataricatering(f): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
You would give her a hot slap because she is your child ? What some people take in the name of marriage I just don’t understand ? You have no right to hit or slap her ! If she is cheating on you by all means institute divorce proceedings and move on with your life - which one is give her a hot slap ? For what ?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by smartolala(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chill just chill,you will know more later
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ariklawani(f): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oma307:
ur wife is a potential cheater, if not a cheater already
Aproko,u have scattered home oo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Donpolite: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
watch and pray.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by jorez: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...

The only reasonable thing i feel you did now is to seek for advise before laying your hands on your wife if you can hold your emotions to seek for advise hold it and calmly ask her. i like this kind stuff alot now you are in charge of the game play it well,stylishly ask who the person is if she tries to lie, bone her and pretend you don't care and trust me she will open up and your wife will forever respect and fear you never will she ever want to hide anything again from you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by sonnie10: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
mgbadike81:
the op have said he knows the caller but not facially besides, why did she delete her conversation with the man?

How did he know that his wife deleted their conversation?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by ALAYORMII: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
My girlfriend once saved my name with Loveth
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
favourmic:

what if its was anty grace husband call to check?
I knw say na plenty chicks with dubious character nd wayward lifestyles go like dis ur comment. Wetin concern aunty grace husband for matter btw aunty grace nd op wife?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Rozaytee: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
haa..u better don't slap her Oo... just have a heart to heart conversation with her........lolzz.. na correct under G babe she be oo... lolzz
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Rozaytee: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
ALAYORMII:
My girlfriend once saved my name with Loveth
haa...na bad gal... lolzz
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by arrestdarrester: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Did you say sorcery? Like really?

Calm down first. Don't overreact

If you overreact, spirits of divination can set her up against you just to ruin both of you. They always enter like their father the devil - through the weaker vessel.

If you are not Born Again and spiritually strong, you need assistance. If you are, then take this as a war against your marriage. Go to the war room. Anything that would make a trusted wife begin to hide from you can only be sinister

When she comes back, tell her 'Aunty Grace' called. Ask who among your in-laws is aunty grace and take it from there...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by nonesense: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Send her packing before its too late and thank me later
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by chigoizie7(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...

1st of all, use another line to call the said number. And tell whoever picked the call that u want to speak with aunt grace. Then, from the outcome, u can know what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Even your moniker indicated how emperor and tyranny you are to your marriage.

You just have to figure out how to trust your wife. Is your type still cheating on their wives, yet, suspecting your wife doing the same, even when she's not.

Moreover, you don't have right to pick her calls without her consent. If you didn't have side chicks you won't bother to suspecting not to talk of planning to slap your wife but to love and respect her privacy. Abeg stop caging wife free your wife.

What if the man was aunty grace's husband or was for your wife's sister?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by fortunechy(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2017
ur wife is a serial cheater, period......... woman will only be urs when u are with her
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2017
ariklawani:
Aproko,u have scattered home oo.
is it the house has been scattered before or
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Davifeghe(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
chill bro. Don't be so hasty to conclude, i believe u trust ur wife and u've never ever caught her cheating on u before.
Just calm down and hear her out and she'll explain things out and also try to check the number's identity via TrueCaller.
Going that far may shipwreck ur beloved marriage oh
you have said it all truECaller is the answer

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Hello Friends,
Good morning.Please permit me to introduce to you our new Vinwell off-grid inverter.
Its a smart, light weighted, portable and very affordable inverter for vehicles,students,corpers,rural residents,farmers,mobile service advertisers,small barbers shops, resturants,offices and start ups.
It is used with an average 12v battery and can power light houseload appliances such as fan,small TV,laptop charges,lighting points and sound systems.
Take advantage of this offer and be a distributor from home,school, office or online and earn good profits.
For sales and more;kindly get in touch or whatsapp 07046083620

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Pataricatering:
You would give her a hot slap because she is your child ? What some people take in the name of marriage I just don’t understand ? You have no right to hit or slap her ! If she is cheating on you by all means institute divorce proceedings and move on with your life - which one is give her a hot slap ? For what ?
babe, forget all those grammar u write down. do you know what it means to a cheater living in the same room
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2017
ashawopikin:
What if it's aunty Grace husband? Besides how did u know she delete any conversation (if there are any on d fist place) where u there? Just talk say to slap your wife just dey hungry u. Nothing person no go hear for nairaland

The spirit of wife's slapper is shaking his brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by abike12(f): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2017
not a good look at all. at this point, honest communication is the only way forward. talk to her and ask her to be honest with you. whatever you decide, you deserve to hear the whole truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.