Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name (53785 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know. / Wife Saved Her Husband From Embarrassment After Unable To Pay House Rent / Wife Saved Their Daughter By Diving Into Well After The Child Fell In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by highbee02: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2017
favourmic:

what if its was anty grace husband call to check?

and what if nobody goes by d name "Grace " among his sister's in-law?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by SupremeBeast: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
do you have to slap your wife to make your point? behave like a real man, you can shout at her and all that but let her explain her side of the story before you decide whether she is lying or not.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by abike12(f): 12:27am On Dec 05, 2017
I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.
-----------
na u sabi. the day you will slap someone that will collapse, u go hear am

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
My fellow nairalanders, please I really need a good advice on my actions, my wife saved a male so called sorcerer with a female name.

She left her phone to be with her sister at the hospital that was how I discovered a number calling her line saved with aunty grace, on picking the call I discovered it was a male voice, then he was asking after my wive's sister's health because my wife called him to tell him that her sister was rushed to the hospital this morning, and what really struck me most was that my wife deleted all conversations btw them before leaving the house for the clinic, if not that the said man was calling to find out how her sister was fairing I wouldn't know who aunty grace is.

Now I am alone and so angry, I planned giving my wife a hot slap when she returns.

Please advise me...
No matter what you feel,don't hit a woman,don't beat a woman please.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 05, 2017
That means your wife is really our wife cool
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by dreamtech3636(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Me77:

The damage has been done, send her parking to go live with auntie Grace aka sorcerer, that's her real husband not you. She will never going to love you the way she loves Mr. Sorcerer. The evidence is all there for you to see, you have successfully married a cheat of a wife. Is either you kick her out and have a peaceful stress free life or stay with her and die an untimely death
Again to save yourself from future heart attack, go do a DNA test on all your children they might actually belong to the sorcerer's.

boss, am sure u can read well

do something b4 something do u .shikenna

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Bayozomomamae: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
chill bro. Don't be so hasty to conclude, i believe u trust ur wife and u've never ever caught her cheating on u before.
Just calm down and hear her out and she'll explain things out and also try to check the number's identity via TrueCaller.
Going that far may shipwreck ur beloved marriage oh
Hey dryhead is that ur nonsense advise.Mr wobi dnt b fool ur wife is cheating on nigga wake up if her consent is clean y saving man name wit a woman hehehe i laff in India voice anty grace is gracing her already

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Spaxon:
Comman finish this story o......

Or are u in ZA ODA ROOM?
Paddy mi, how's you? This story get as e be o! To slap and whether na cheating i just confuse.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by So101: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2017
What’s the point in asking her let the matter unfold by itself just observe and you will know the truth it’s not easy but put some control on your emotions Brother don’t say a word
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 05, 2017
A married friend of mine saved my name as "Beef Supplier". The truth is I have never given her " beef". Her husband became suspicious because they hardly eat beef but mostly chicken. He called me and I answered "hi dear". He ended up drinking so much that day and almost died in a car crash. He thought his wife was sleeping with me when she wasn't. Women can be funny but it's not always as bad as it seems.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by robertwoods334: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Huh! There's fire on the roof my brother in love, someone else where is helping my your ministry. Wake up and let her know that, your mumu don do.
May God settle your home.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by middlebelter(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
[color=#000099][/color]My fellow nairalanders, or my good brothers and sisters I thank you all for your comment and good advice well to those who are yet to marry I will advice you stop making comments on marital issues because some of you are yet to format your brains on family life. Those who were spilling rubish by the time u ever get married you will know what life is all about. Those who said I shouldn't lay a finger on my wife may you always have great joy in all ur endeavours, those who thought my wife was cheating on me, well I didn't marry such a woman because were she came from, once you cheat its either she dies or I the man will fall sick if I ever eat her food. So creating was never an option, I was so much angry because at least she shouldn't have encode what I know about already, my anger is why would she ever do such a thing, what is she trying to portray?
Now to the main thing that happened on Sunday of 3rd December. I woke up in the morning around 5am I didn't even know how I managed to sleep but I saw myself in the morning on Sunday so I dash to the bathroom did the usual routine and ate a little akpo also known as 6to6, got dressed and off I go .... straight to the hospital to see my wife sick sister who was admitted the previous day and also my wife who was at her bed side although. When I got to the ward they place her, my wife greeted me and I answer her with a frowned face. Then she was like what s going on we were happy the previous day so whats this change of expression? So we were there till about 2pm when suddenly her sister demanded for lucozade boost then both of us went out to get it then I said this is my chance to confront her, suddenly she glanced at my finger and discovered I was not putting on my wedding ring, then she gave me the best opportunity to send my missile by askin me were is ur ring?

What happened thereafter?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by arnold123: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
1.tie her 2.fvck her like the goat she is 3.file for immediate divorce 4.go and slap her parents for producing such a piece of shayt
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Daboomb: 1:34am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
@evacroft, i understand, but such secret is unbecoming of a married woman, i hate it when someone you call your wife will hid conversations from you thats an insult to my person. I am so pained ryt now

Look, l get amazed when men like you rave about how their wife is or has become disloyal to them! shocked shocked
Women are NEVER WIRED to be loyal to a man!!

If you think l am wrong, just go back in history, as far as you can go.
Every man must always give room for such behaviour, when they are married.

I think there is a song about "How deep a woman's heart is, holding secrets that only her can know". undecided undecided
Make the best of a bad situation, if you are convinced you still want to be married to her otherwise, with a Socerer (if really true!) in the picture, you are begining to look like one endangered specie!

Many men have gone to their early grave simply because they did not "act on time or in a defining manner", when they needed to.

I may be wrong but my policy is that once a wife starts getting to the point your wife is right now, its a red line and alarm bell are already ringing.

But you may be wrong and l just hope you are wrong on this one.

Before you confront your wife, gets your facts right.
Arrange with your sister or an independent female stranger, to call "Aunty Grace" and let her ask him to meet her somewhere, as a matter of urgency, tell him you will defray his transport and any other cost. When he is nearby, tell him to identify himself by describing what he is wearing so that you can identify him before he identifies you.

Let the impostor pretend to be your wife and try to steer-up "previous convsersation" that your wife may have had with him (especially about you and your home), with him.
Let her listen to him, let him do most of the talking and let the conversation be recorded.
Let her ask pointed question like "Baba, what do you think l should do with my husband, based on the advice yo gave me before"? grin grin grin

All the above will give you an insight into what is really going-on behind you, between the Socerer and your wife.
For her to try to hide his identity, is a sign that "all is not well"
But be-warned, you may discover more than you bargained for and the experience may be very unpleasant and scar you for life.
But then, it is bettter to know than to be living in a bubble
undecided undecided

My Opinion.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Me77: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Won ti get eleyi cheesy
What does that mean? At least try insulting me with a language i understand. Don't be a coward.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by poseidon12: 1:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerian men and domestic violence. You want to give your wife a hot slap.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Daboomb: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2017
c733d:
A married friend of mine saved my name as "Beef Supplier". The truth is I have never given her " beef". Her husband became suspicious because they hardly eat beef but mostly chicken. He called me and I answered "hi dear". He ended up drinking so much that day and almost died in a car crash. He thought his wife was sleeping with me when she wasn't. Women can be funny but it's not always as bad as it seems.

So, of all names in the world, you think she saved you as "beef Supplier" for no reason?

Go through your own contact lists and you will find that every name you saved with an acronym, has something to do with such acronym.
It is a "reminder" to you of what you want to remember most or what you can easily remember, about the person. undecided undecided

Which "beef" have you been supplying to that woman" Stop lying o! grin grin

BTW: 'Beef' has so many meanings though, as in raw meat, as the that thing between your legs, as in 'fight/annoyance' , e.t.c

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Daboomb: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2017
poseidon12:
Nigerian men and domestic violence. You want to give your wife a hot slap.

One hot slap does not equate "domestic fiolense" joor!
It is just for formating and resetting the brain.
And it is not synonymous with men only or have you not seen a woman giving her husband the same hot slap before?

Domestic violecne is when one spouse (male or female) continously threaten or beat-up the other or even starve them of food or deny then peace of mind in the house.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by selfemployed(m): 1:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Contact the network provider to give you the real details of their conversation, maybe with a court order or police order. Asking her may make take you on a long journey of lies even with tears

Or

Try find out who the man is in real life and send a spy after him, maybe another lady
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Daboomb: 1:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Pataricatering:
You would give her a hot slap because she is your child ? What some people take in the name of marriage I just don’t understand ? You have no right to hit or slap her ! If she is cheating on you by all means institute divorce proceedings and move on with your life - which one is give her a hot slap ? For what ?

Abbeegi, commot here and stop forming Shina Rambo!
if he slaps her, what will YOU do about it?

Some of you women are playing and taking advantage of the fact that Divorce costs money, takes time and the man is usually a victim of the same proceedings so when you cheat, you dare him by shouting "`institute divorce proceedings"!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by poseidon12: 1:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Alariiwo:
News flash.. 98% of wives today are unfaithful.

She belongs to you when you're together but when she goes out, my guy her owners plenty.

And what percentage of husbands are unfaithful?
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Daboomb: 1:56am On Dec 05, 2017
bekpo:

Give her s slap and be ready to face divorce proceedings bc I will surely advice her to do so. Beating a woman and or domestic violence does no body any good rather it shows total disrespect to the union. My advice to u is confront her diplomatic and with love and seek for explanation. Whatever u feel u do not understand from ur wife feel free to demand for explanation. But women shaaaaaa.

While slapping her is out of the question (as a conscious decision!), asking her to EXPLAIN is even dumber and should only come from a woman, tryiing to protect another woman-folk!
What do you expect her to say? Accept that he is right or device even more cunning lies and ways of deception?

The man should just be smarter and control his emotions.
To catch a thief, Act like a Thief.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by lakesguy(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Evacroft:
Slap ! Unto what , i guess all this ur hot slaps makes her hide secret,there is a word called conversation, have it with her first to determine what is going on and stop jumping into conclusion..
A sorcerer is a wizard ,be sure u know d man is one ,dont just accuse before she burst ur bubble .
Lastly marriage is easy and also hard, dont complicate things unless u are sure.
Mind u not all slaps correct the brain ,some shut it down forever,ur call .
Goodmornin Ma/sir... I'm so sorry but if u don't mind, can we talk? I surely needs your advice on some personal issues m going through.. I av already sent you a mail' will be so glad if u can get back to me... Thanks
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by IkpuMmadu: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Buy her burger
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Maski87: 2:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Maybe it is her brother
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by YelloweWest: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Spot looking at your spouses phones.

Save ur self the stress
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by YelloweWest: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...
If u were in a civil country this post could land u in jail.

Slap her for what??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by DedeNkem: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...

For you to even think of physically abusing her shows you deserve whatever she did. Does beating a woman make you weak as*shole feel strong? You f*ucking shameless id*iot!!

I wish she's actively cheating on you m*oron! Cheating is bad but you deserve to be cheated on!! I wish she dumps you after cheating many times!

Get the f*uck out of Nairaland, we don't want a woman beater here!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by MightySparrow: 2:53am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:

Please advise me...

Simply change the name to Brother Disgrace and be on the look out for another wife.
Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by balmofgilead: 3:20am On Dec 05, 2017
EMPEROR48:
@evacroft, i understand, but such secret is unbecoming of a married woman, i hate it when someone you call your wife will hid conversations from you thats an insult to my person. I am so pained ryt now
You are not wise at all! something you can handle diplomatically.slap her o and God will slap you HARDEST!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 05, 2017
A hot slap? Abeg, if its true... give am two very hot slaps.. the other one on my behalf. Thx!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.