Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (63358 Views)

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by DrMuzungu(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
This mumu 419 fraudster pastor claims he has God on speed dial, ahahahahahahahahaha. He should be rotting in Kirikiri instead of deceiving so many brainwashed people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by dataking: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Fake pastor.

If you were a true Christian as you claim, you will know the verse that states "no one comes to the father unless through me".
You
God does not speak directly to men since Jesus ascension.

There are no more prophets after Jesus and so whoever you spoke with is not th God of Bible but the same evil spirit that possessed Mohammed

That’s why una mumu plenty. So its evil spirit that you think possessed the greatest prophet and human that ever walked the surface of the earth. Continue with your lunacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by macphilip: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
mrvitalis:
As expected since he can't prove it with the bible he uses the normal line of saying God said

Oga tell us who and who would score the last 7 goals of the next World Cup then I would believe you

What if I say God told me tithing is oft he devil who do we believe ?
Bro take am easy o
you wan open Pastor yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
tuoyoojo:
this Tithing thing is simple

if you want to pay, pay

if you don't want to, keep your money

we are free moral agents God would never force you to obey his commands

the people who are shouting about how Tithing enrich pastors have not been faithful or regular Tithes. if u and ur generation stops Tithing it would not affect the work of God

the money is not your own. I Tithe and I see how doors open for me

whether u believe in gravity or not it doesn't stop u from falling
U started well but drifted..
U think it's your TITHE that compels God to open doors for you....??

What about those who TITHE but their Doors are closed or Air TIGHT..??

3 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Useless criminal

2 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by lankieman: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Yeah

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by afilaka(f): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
I dont know why some people are so pained on this tithe issue. Is any one forcing you to pay tithe, we that are paying it, are we complaining? So whats the fuss all about. IF YOU ARE AGAINST TITHING FOR NO SENSIBLE OR JUSTIFIED REASON, YOU ARE OF THE DEVIL.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
god bless you for this...there are so many kids who can't even go to school. If you pick one ophan and decide to fund his or her primary School , haven't you done something for yourself and the country too??

You and I know churches would simply not agree...
A sermon of 1 hour, 45 minutes is used to preach about tithe......
God's name is simply now a game, and they are playing with it at the expense of their brainwashed sheep....(how I wish I could use sheep's).......

NB : You can clearly see the effects of brainwashing above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by obailala(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
sunkieisland:
The same way you can't condemn people taking up to 15-20 green bottles daily, its their money , you didn't work. with them or for them,

you should leave us to keep paying our tithes, after all I don't work in your company neither is your money part of it.

I give my tithe to God. no questions asked. I'm not God's auditor.

Leave the real sheeple. any so called Christian believing all these FRZ opinions, doesn't really believe in Christ.

You can quote me but you are on your own
Freeze spoke exactly of what is written in the Bible, I wonder what else is God's opinion if not what's written in the bible. Did you say a person who goes by what's clearly written in the bible doesn't really believe in Christ?... but rather the one who listens to his pastor's 'revelations'?

As a Christian and even importantly, as an educated and enlightened person, have you bothered to ask yourself how come NO ONE has still been able fault most of those things said by Freeze using the scriptures?... Arent you concerned that every single response to Freeze so far has only fallen into 2 categories?

1. Attack Freeze's personality/character (argumentum ad hominem), call him names, claim he is a divorcee and a wife beater, claim he isn't a born again believer and so therefore, has no right or authority to even read or comprehend what's written in the bible.

2. To say the laws of mandatory tithing for new covenant gentile believers is a 'revelation' given to them by God. Apparently it was inadvertently skipped from the bible. So God has had to add that mandatory command through personal revelations to modern day believers.

9 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by dataking: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
melejo:
Most of the people making these posts are Muslims, they have no business with the church, they are allowed freely to comment on every church-related topic. But when it comes to Islamic topic you will need to sign undertaken before you coment

Listen to yourself. You need your medications

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by miketayo(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

My father! My father!!

Ride on sir!

Tithing dates far back before the Mosaic law. It is a covenant practice born out of revelation and insight into the deep things of God.

Father Abraham gave tithes.
Jacob gave his tithe.

And if we are Abraham's children and are now partakers of Abraham's blessings, then we must equally engage the deeds of Abraham (Hebrews 7).

Many are busy shouting, "we are now under grace, and not under the law, therefore the law should be done away with". Is this only regarding tithing?

I hope grace has now nullified the law that says thou shall not kill, thou shall not commit fornication, thou shall not lie, thou shall not worship any other god besides me, etc.

Many have become abusers of grace because they don't understand what grace is and what it has come to do.

Grace is the divine ability to do God's will without limitation where ordinarily, men would fail. Grace rides on the wheels of Mercy.

It is this mercy (divine pardon) that everyone enjoys today as a result of the blood that Jesus shed on Calvary. That is why, when many ought to have died instantly after committing a sin, they live on. Mercy suspends at outright almost instant consequence for sin and gives many chances for repentance.

The death of Jesus didn't abolish tithing because if it does, then it also abolished the sin of murder, idolatory and fornication.

His death only grants us divine pardon from the immediate consequences of sin.

I stand with Daddy G.O

We have just 2 commandments that Jesus gave us. Love God and love ur neighbor as urself.

Idolator, murder and all still falls under this.

If u love God and Ur neighbor u can't commit murder or adultery or any sin u can think of.

3 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:
If Freeze is serious by telling me to follow the footsteps of the biblical disciples, he should goan pay the dowry of that lady and stop parading her as his BABY MAMA.

The biblical Levites received tithe b'cos they worked in the temple, the present day workers in the church and the widows, orphans etc in the church will also be taken care of by the church through our tithes etc.

I WILL CONTINUE PAYING MY TITHE AND ALSO DOING MY CHARITY WORKS. You can spend your own money in a beer parlour with prostitutes, it's your money not mine.

This is a clear case of forcing ur self to be stupid grin grin grin.

1). This question here doesn't have anything to do with with baby mamas grin grin grin. Lmfao. Focus on ur Bible to see the truth.

2). The Bible didn't say the levites should care for widows n orphans, The Bible said it is we the children of God that should take care of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Thylord(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:
If Freeze is serious by telling me to follow the footsteps of the biblical disciples, he should goan pay the dowry of that lady and stop parading her as his BABY MAMA.

The biblical Levites received tithe b'cos they worked in the temple, the present day workers in the church and the widows, orphans etc in the church will also be taken care of by the church through our tithes etc.

I WILL CONTINUE PAYING MY TITHE AND ALSO DOING MY CHARITY WORKS. You can spend your own money in a beer parlour with prostitutes, it's your money not mine.
mr man this your reasoning is something else,they spend their money on beer and prostitute,while you spend your money on paying tithes to your pastors who then uses your tithes to drink enough beer and exotic wines and then fuucckk different types of prostitute in their private jet.you can verify from apostle suleman.so who do you think is wiser,you or them.who ever you are pls work on your reasoning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by dataking: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
DrMuzungu:
This mumu 419 fraudster pastor claims he has God on speed dial, ahahahahahahahahaha. He should be rotting in Kirikiri instead of deceiving so many brainwashed people.

They have their magas on lock down. He knows he can say anything and they will swallow it hook and sinker. So ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by EFOSAOLA: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Isorait.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by STARKACE(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adeboye must stop all this his blasphemy.

God's name must not be called in vain and worse still, when it is used in his quest for personal aggrandisement.
Alhamdulillah, first good comment from you on Nairaland [the first I have seen]
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Tobycharles: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:
What Christians need is personal conviction.

Only a sheep would do something because their G.O says it's right.

These people are fighting so hard. Things would never be the same again.

Thanks to minds like FRZ who've made things clearer to Nigerians.

But trust me a lot of them won't still adhere, like the poster above me.

I believe what God wants from us is Charity works rather than tithes and offerings as highlighted by Jesus in Matthew 25:31—46 ..

*Matthew 25:31—46*

Nothing but the truth
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
melejo:
Most of the people making these posts are Muslims, they have no business with the church, they are allowed freely to comment on every church-related topic. But when it comes to Islamic topic you will need to sign undertaken before you coment

Mr. Demographer.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by ettybaba(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2017
jigga40:
God told me you are a big THIEF!!! Ole jati jati.....! Too much emphasis on this tithe ish shows that all you care about is money! OLE man.
Be careful what you utter with your mouth.
May God forgive you.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by kitaatita: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2017
platinumphotos:
That's it sir. A personal convinction is needed for a Christian to tithe since there is no express commandment of such in the bible... May God help us all
Your response to this command shows the level of trust you have in Him.
“If you can pay your tithes correctly, it shows that you trust God for your livelihood, but if you find it difficult to be faithful in doing this, it simply shows that you trust more in your earning than in God to sustain you".
The quote is not true and the bolded italics is scare blackmail.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Abudu2000(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2017
tuoyoojo:
this Tithing thing is simple

if you want to pay, pay

if you don't want to, keep your money

we are free moral agents God would never force you to obey his commands

the people who are shouting about how Tithing enrich pastors have not been faithful or regular Tithes. if u and ur generation stops Tithing it would not affect the work of God

the money is not your own. I Tithe and I see how doors open for me

whether u believe in gravity or not it doesn't stop u from falling
sure client!! I reason your point baba.you know most client after them pay finally more doors go even open for them to get more money pass the one then pay before. I get ur point bross, u are on
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by msbbash(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
is that the bible verse , we a are wait to get from u ?

2 Likes

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Eeazu: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2017
If you heard from God, whom did Freeze hear from?
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2017
melejo:

Shut up Jane. Me too na Muslim abi? We ar telling you your Go's a u your tithe to fund their extravagant lifestyles you are saying rubbish. FYI I am in church

1 Like

Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by sweetcocoa(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2017
These people can lie sha!

Its really crazy how someone can convince themself they hear from a non existent being.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Kollins12: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

My father! My father!!

Ride on sir!

Tithing dates far back before the Mosaic law. It is a covenant practice born out of revelation and insight into the deep things of God.

Father Abraham gave tithes.
Jacob gave his tithe.

And if we are Abraham's children and are now partakers of Abraham's blessings, then we must equally engage the deeds of Abraham (Hebrews 7).

Many are busy shouting, "we are now under grace, and not under the law, therefore the law should be done away with". Is this only regarding tithing?

I hope grace has now nullified the law that says thou shall not kill, thou shall not commit fornication, thou shall not lie, thou shall not worship any other god besides me, etc.

Many have become abusers of grace because they don't understand what grace is and what it has come to do.

Grace is the divine ability to do God's will without limitation where ordinarily, men would fail. Grace rides on the wheels of Mercy.

It is this mercy (divine pardon) that everyone enjoys today as a result of the blood that Jesus shed on Calvary. That is why, when many ought to have died instantly after committing a sin, they live on. Mercy suspends at outright almost instant consequence for sin and gives many chances for repentance.

The death of Jesus didn't abolish tithing because if it does, then it also abolished the sin of murder, idolatory and fornication.

His death only grants us divine pardon from the immediate consequences of sin.

I stand with Daddy G.O

Shepherd shall continue to feast on gullible Sheep,so it is pastors' right to feast on lost sheep of Isreal because the former is the master and the latter is the servant
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2017
MightySparrow:

Read today Open Heaven. You will see Bible reference there.

However, where you there when God spoke to any of the writers of the Bible¿ I sense hypocrisy.
They did signs, wonders and miracles to prove they had communication with God.

Which has Adeboye done?
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Abudu2000(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2017
:V
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by femicyrus(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
melejo:
don't you understand the character of Jesus Christ compared to that of Mohammed. the 1st is tolerant while the later is .........
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by supereagle(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Both the Old and the New Testament talked about it. People who are not grounded in the scriptures will speak against it.
Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by Abudu2000(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You and I know churches would simply not agree...
A sermon of 1 hour, 45 minutes is used to preach about tithe......
God's name is simply now a game, and they are playing with it at the expense of their brainwashed sheep....(how I wish I could use sheep's).......

NB : You can clearly see the effects of brainwashing above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

this one done pass sheeples oo, we call them SURE CLIENT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.