Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (15934 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dasherz:
Just Don't pull ' em out.
I won't, my love. How was your day?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:
UAM.
Lol. My alma mater.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
philcz:
Lol. My alma mater.
how life could be. how is life bro.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

how life could be.
how is life bro.
Just here bro. Dat Mumu school no gree mobilize us for service. Which course?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
philcz:
Just here bro. Dat Mumu school no gree mobilize us for service. Which course?
Lol.
this school can be frustrating I swear. biochemistry
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Lol.
this school can be frustrating I swear. biochemistry
Lol. I tell you. Level?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
philcz:
Lol. I tell you. Level?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by philcz(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Ok. Nice one bro.. hope you the take beer?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Dasherz(f): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Slept. All day
BluntBoy:

I won't, my love. How was your day?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Dasherz:
Slept. All day
Evidence of good living cheesy. Enjoy yourself, my Dash.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
philcz:
Ok. Nice one bro.. hope you the take beer?
Yes I do.
Where will it be??
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by barallanee(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's jux Nairaland ND silly jokes....jux ignore.we ain't harsh
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
@
QueenBeeHive

I usually don't do this, but here's another of my pic...
I'd prefer to settle this brouhaha once and for all...
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by valgbo(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Fidelmalek:
@
QueenBeeHive

I usually don't do this, but here's another of my pic...
I'd prefer to settle this brouhaha once and for all...
hbd
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Fidelmalek:
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to the religious folks....

I created a thread here yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4211375/rate-picture-one-ten-definitely/9#62929389 to ask what people think about me....
Some called me Insecure, weak and other uncouth names....
I was shocked no one called me Gay, because that is the average mindset of Nigerians when they see a fine guy (I'm not referring to myself)...
Why do Nigerians have this mindset?
It ain't a crime to be to be handsome (and again I'm not referring to myself)

Anyways, my main purpose of abandoning the thread and account is to cool the heat that has emanated from my opening the thread...

why the hate between Nigerians people....
I literally choked upon seeing members throw banter endlessly like there were frenzied or something....

We can't communicate in civility and decorum In a well respected forum like this?

Well, I've abandoned the thread and account, as I don't think I can login to see spiteful comments littered every where on my thread....

It's really sad

You'd be surprised to find out that most of those comments are teenagers and back then internet was scarce so nairaland was filled with responsible people till data became free for the yahoo yahoo boys and kids. smiley

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
valgbo:
hbd
thanks man. Appreciate..
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
pcguru1:

You'd be surprised to find out that most of those comments are teenagers and back then internet was scarce so nairaland was filled with responsible people till data became free for the yahoo yahoo boys and kids. smiley
spot on
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by valgbo(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Fidelmalek:
thanks man. Appreciate..
you welcome...... enjoy yourself
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by nlPoster: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:
Retracing your steps, correcting your errors.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by nlPoster: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.