Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (16026 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Soon u will understand what i am talking about grin. Nigerians like to fight over petty things..
See her wide mouth like Nigerians undecided
How many Nigerians do you know personally apart from the dimwits you were unfortunate to roll with?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
You had to open another thread? Go to bed, nigga. undecided

You are cute but dumb. angry angry
ahh ...sis you ain't smiling this morning..
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
an average American teen isn't really this uncouth...
Of course there's no comparison

None at all. Just do your thing.

I personally don't see any purpose behind opening a thread and asking people to rate you though..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by KevinDein: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Hate and bitterness come natural to a lot of people, mostly those who have nothing going for them in life. It's not restricted to this forum. In the real world out there people are equally hateful, they just do a better job at hiding it.
They could hate you for daring to walk around with a smile on your face; for having the nerve to hold hands with your lover in the public and a lot of other flimsy reasons.

It's the way of man kind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

I be atheist naw cheesy
lolzz
atheist ni,atheist kor cheesy

no jogging too ,,?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
See her wide mouth like Nigerians undecided
How many Nigerians do you know personally apart from the dimwits you were unfortunate to roll with?

grin

You are NUMBER ONE of those dimwit s u are talking about ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ahh ...sis you ain't smiling this morning..

He is being a sissy jare. We already complimented him so he should be contented with that. sad sad

Good morning. How was your night?

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2017
You are the one that is even bothering yourself about them.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
You had to open another thread? Go to bed, nigga. undecided

You are cute but dumb. angry angry
Excuse me?
I'd won't trade uncouth words with you...
But this has to be the last time, you'd call me dumb...
WTF! Like who wakes up one early morning to call another dumb?
I opened a thread to adress a problem that has eaten deep into the nairaland system... Yo ain't coerced to drop any comment...you can just view and keep mute...

I've been on this forum, long before you registered... So respect yo elders undecided

6 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

You are NUMBER ONE of those dimwit s u are talking about ...
You are stupid. I don't roll with your types.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:

Excuse me?
I'd won't trade uncouth words with you...
But this has to be the last time, you'd call me dumb...
WTF! Like who wakes up one early morning to call another dumb?
I opened a thread to adress a problem that has eaten deep into the nairaland system... Yo ain't coerced to drop any comment...you can just view and keep mute...

I've been on this forum, long before you registered... So respect yo elders undecided
Shut it.

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2017
KevinDein:
Hate and bitterness come natural to a lot of people, mostly those who have nothing going for them in life. It's not restricted to this forum. In the real world out there people are equally hateful, they just do a better job at hiding it.
They could hate you for daring to walk around with a smile on your face; for having the nerve to hold hands with your lover in the public and a lot of other flimsy reasons.

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
He is being a sissy jare. We already complimented him so he should be contented with that. sad sad

yeah,,I see a sense in what you said!!
seems he's faint hearted grin..

he might decide to change another moniker to create a thread untop your head cheesy

morning bae,night was cool yours?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

None at all. Just do your thing.

I personally don't see any purpose behind opening a thread and asking people to rate you though..
what's actually wrong in what I did?
Whites share opinions generally without much ado.. I don't see why mine should be a problem.
Happy Sunday man.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah,,I see a sense in what you said!!
seems he's faint hearted grin..

he might decide to change another moniker to create a thread untop your head cheesy

morning bae,night was cool yours?
Hahahahaha...that would be so so silly of him. grin

It was there. sad
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

A granny now suddenly thinks she has an opinion. Continue.

See this burned cockroach trying so hard to get noticed...even he knows he is a big failure in his generation...see ur own comment below.

Black people hate themselves, so what do you expect from such race who are their own enemies? That's why all black nations are failed.

5 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2017
KevinDein:

highly intelligent post...
Thanks for your input
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
You are stupid. I don't roll with your types.

grin

Ur much even worse and ur type rolls ONLY in the mud..juz fvck off..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:

did I open a thread looking for compliments? NO

This triggering issue about our quick to judge has to be addressed, and that is/was the purpose of the thread
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hahahahaha...that would be so so silly of him. grin

It was there. sad
why the said face naw,,cos you missed the hot e brawl that took place last night..

noticed you came late grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ur much even worse and ur type rolls ONLY in the mud..juz fvck off..
You, fvck off. Next time you wanna drop an unwarranted opinion about Nigerians, do it on a Philippine forum.

10 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
what's actually wrong in what I did?
Whites share opinions generally without much ado.. I don't see why mine should be a problem.
Happy Sunday man.

Are you familiar with that saying: "when in Rome..."

Keep whites out of it, over here we see it as an attempt to feed your ego or seek attention and because we know that people who do that hope to get positive feedbacks, trust Nigerians to always do the opposite grin

Happy Sunday, my bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
You, fvck off. Next time you wanna drop an unwarranted opinion about Nigerians, do it on a Philippine forum.

grin

Don't tell me what to do...im not ur slave..u only show ur stupid!ty in this very warm afternoon..

U react coz it's true...NIGERIANS always fight over petty things & best example is urself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why the said face naw,,cos you missed the hot e brawl that took place last night..

noticed you came late grin
Yeah...my battery died and they later brought light around 12 in the morning.

I saw the smackdown you gave Grandma Kashy's Sugar boycheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

See this burned cockroach trying so hard to get noticed...even he knows he is a big failure in his generation...see ur own comment below.

Black people hate themselves, so what do you expect from such race who are their own enemies? That's why all black nations are failed.
@the bolded
We do not hate ourselves..
I'd say we as black have contrasting mentality and this is translated to hating..
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Don't tell me what to do...im not ur slave..u only show ur stupid!ty in this very warm afternoon..

U react coz it's true...NIGERIANS always fight over petty things & best example is urself...
Ugh...it's my fault for engaging a dimwitted philipino hag. Do you even read whatever you type before you post? Arindin.

Shoo off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Yeah...my battery died and they later brought light around 12 in the morning.

I saw the smackdown you gave Grandma Kashy's Sugar boycheesy
lol,it was a lit grin

you mean the granny's pet boy cheesy

was waiting for his further reply but he took to his shoes,,demented hickle like that shouldn't be allowed to parade the surface of the earth,,

abeg I tire ..how you gonna spend your Xmas jareh

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,it was a lit grin

you mean the granny's pet boy cheesy

was waiting for his further reply but he took to his shoes,,demented hickle like that shouldn't be allowed to parade the surface of the earth,,

abeg I tire ..how you gonna spend your Xmas jareh
Hahahahahahaha....I swear. Na Mofo that boy be. Anyways, he is even fvcking his mommy's age. grin

Xmas? I don't know. I am a Muslim.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Mumu what do you understand by my comment up there. Let me educate your old old demented brain a little that's if you can comprehend what I will tell you because it's evident iamJ didn't teach you anything educating about blacks, him own na just to they decieve you with fake love love they collect your money.

Racism is rife in black nations. Small Jamaica is up front with big Nigeria as having great potential but mired in ennui, corruption and racism. China, USA, Russia, Europe call the shots and back it with cash or nukes! Racism in America will wane when we stop our minstrel show and build Jamaica. Global racism will fade when rich Nigeria goes nuclear and is seated at the top table. We may change hearts, but the ability to say "or else" is the power the world respects. Black nations fail and this feeds global racism. We are our worst enemies.

Did capitalism cause racism? Marcus Garvey was on track with economic and military plans. The best capitalists were colour blind African, Arab and later European men who founded offshore slavery; and I am open to reparations from all of them. But I would like to put a lick on 'Cudjoe' in West Africa for selling my grandfather of the fifth power to white people. I do not forgive Africa.

Racism is not of slavery and rich blacks can't stanch racism as it's not personal it's national. Whites are powerful for eons; other races got there later. Blacks are powerless victims and purveyors of racism. Black power was good but misguided. To riot in white man's country can't help us as it is still his land; riot in your own and build it fool! Only a prosperous black country with the fearsome trappings of WMDs can halt racism. When China was communist -- known for laundries and food; and it was dissed -- it built economic success, WMDs and got respect. Other races ordered their folks, scientists invented, stole or borrowed technology and got to a point where they could destroy the world -- welcome to the head table! Every black nation is a satrapy. Ours, with the best brand, shames the new world negro; rich, big Nigeria shames itself and black people everywhere! Blacks can end racism but we will not apply ourselves!

Black nations produce few goods, mainly services -- wrong move! They live off nature's bounty -- tourism, beach, jungle, wild animals; to sing, dance, run, preen on a stage is what we do. Blacks do not produce basics -- sanitary napkin, car, gun, ship, toilet paper -- yet use them with impunity. Blacks do not pull their weight globally, even in farming, and lag on all metrics -- innovation, hard work, sacrifice, production, prosperity. They suffer for their performance deficits and use it to blackmail white people for aid. Prosperity and an equal capability for terror by one black nation anywhere will sound the death knell of racism everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Mumu what do you understand by my comment up there. Let me educate your old old demented brain a little that's if you can comprehend what I will tell you because it's evident iamJ didn't teach you anything educating about blacks, him own na just to they decieve you with fake love love they collect your money.

Racism is rife in black nations. Small Jamaica is up front with big Nigeria as having great potential but mired in ennui, corruption and racism. China, USA, Russia, Europe call the shots and back it with cash or nukes! Racism in America will wane when we stop our minstrel show and build Jamaica. Global racism will fade when rich Nigeria goes nuclear and is seated at the top table. We may change hearts, but the ability to say "or else" is the power the world respects. Black nations fail and this feeds global racism. We are our worst enemies.

Did capitalism cause racism? Marcus Garvey was on track with economic and military plans. The best capitalists were colour blind African, Arab and later European men who founded offshore slavery; and I am open to reparations from all of them. But I would like to put a lick on 'Cudjoe' in West Africa for selling my grandfather of the fifth power to white people. I do not forgive Africa.

Racism is not of slavery and rich blacks can't stanch racism as it's not personal it's national. Whites are powerful for eons; other races got there later. Blacks are powerless victims and purveyors of racism. Black power was good but misguided. To riot in white man's country can't help us as it is still his land; riot in your own and build it fool! Only a prosperous black country with the fearsome trappings of WMDs can halt racism. When China was communist -- known for laundries and food; and it was dissed -- it built economic success, WMDs and got respect. Other races ordered their folks, scientists invented, stole or borrowed technology and got to a point where they could destroy the world -- welcome to the head table! Every black nation is a satrapy. Ours, with the best brand, shames the new world negro; rich, big Nigeria shames itself and black people everywhere! Blacks can end racism but we will not apply ourselves!

Black nations produce few goods, mainly services -- wrong move! They live off nature's bounty -- tourism, beach, jungle, wild animals; to sing, dance, run, preen on a stage is what we do. Blacks do not produce basics -- sanitary napkin, car, gun, ship, toilet paper -- yet use them with impunity. Blacks do not pull their weight globally, even in farming, and lag on all metrics -- innovation, hard work, sacrifice, production, prosperity. They suffer for their performance deficits and use it to blackmail white people for aid. Prosperity and an equal capability for terror by one black nation anywhere will sound the death knell of racism everywhere.
Lmao. She can't understand everything you wrote up there nah. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Ugh...it's my fault for engaging a dimwitted philipino hag. Do you even read whatever you type before you post? Arindin.

Shoo off.

You can't even type the right word : it's
FILIPINA, not philipino..So juz shut up local tout..
stop disgracing yourself & stop bitching around here...

Don't bring your frustrated life on NL coz nobody gonna give a fvck about u...

#SWERVE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hahahahahahaha....I swear. Na Mofo that boy be. Anyways, he is even fvcking his mommy's age. grin

Xmas? I don't know. I am a Muslim.
wow,,never knew you are a muslim wink

did you say fvckshocked

has he seen his old cougar granny grin

he only jacks off with the pic of her phat pussy
lipsrsealed

yesterday he said he has been gazing at my pics like dafuq you doing with my pics...masturbating with It I presume cry..Jude is a sex starved he-diot..and i think it's getting to his brain cos it keep deteriorating each passing day

prolly he's tired of seeing a slacked boobs and ass and wanna change view grin

you know the nitwit can be crazy atimes....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Romance Section People's Choice Awards - Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.