Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (16015 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

[s]Mumu what do you understand by my comment up there. Let me educate your old old demented brain a little that's if you can comprehend what I will tell you because it's evident iamJ didn't teach you anything educating about blacks, him own na just to they decieve you with fake love love they collect your money.

Racism is rife in black nations. Small Jamaica is up front with big Nigeria as having great potential but mired in ennui, corruption and racism. China, USA, Russia, Europe call the shots and back it with cash or nukes! Racism in America will wane when we stop our minstrel show and build Jamaica. Global racism will fade when rich Nigeria goes nuclear and is seated at the top table. We may change hearts, but the ability to say "or else" is the power the world respects. Black nations fail and this feeds global racism. We are our worst enemies.

Did capitalism cause racism? Marcus Garvey was on track with economic and military plans. The best capitalists were colour blind African, Arab and later European men who founded offshore slavery; and I am open to reparations from all of them. But I would like to put a lick on 'Cudjoe' in West Africa for selling my grandfather of the fifth power to white people. I do not forgive Africa.

Racism is not of slavery and rich blacks can't stanch racism as it's not personal it's national. Whites are powerful for eons; other races got there later. Blacks are powerless victims and purveyors of racism. Black power was good but misguided. To riot in white man's country can't help us as it is still his land; riot in your own and build it fool! Only a prosperous black country with the fearsome trappings of WMDs can halt racism. When China was communist -- known for laundries and food; and it was dissed -- it built economic success, WMDs and got respect. Other races ordered their folks, scientists invented, stole or borrowed technology and got to a point where they could destroy the world -- welcome to the head table! Every black nation is a satrapy. Ours, with the best brand, shames the new world negro; rich, big Nigeria shames itself and black people everywhere! Blacks can end racism but we will not apply ourselves!

Black nations produce few goods, mainly services -- wrong move! They live off nature's bounty -- tourism, beach, jungle, wild animals; to sing, dance, run, preen on a stage is what we do. Blacks do not produce basics -- sanitary napkin, car, gun, ship, toilet paper -- yet use them with impunity. Blacks do not pull their weight globally, even in farming, and lag on all metrics -- innovation, hard work, sacrifice, production, prosperity. They suffer for their performance deficits and use it to blackmail white people for aid. Prosperity and an equal capability for terror by one black nation anywhere will sound the death knell of racism everywhere[/s].

I don't read crap from a failure.

Juz shut up.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Mumu what do you understand by my comment up there. Let me educate your old old demented brain a little that's if you can comprehend what I will tell you because it's evident iamJ didn't teach you anything educating about blacks, him own na just to they decieve you with fake love love they collect your money.

Racism is rife in black nations. Small Jamaica is up front with big Nigeria as having great potential but mired in ennui, corruption and racism. China, USA, Russia, Europe call the shots and back it with cash or nukes! Racism in America will wane when we stop our minstrel show and build Jamaica. Global racism will fade when rich Nigeria goes nuclear and is seated at the top table. We may change hearts, but the ability to say "or else" is the power the world respects. Black nations fail and this feeds global racism. We are our worst enemies.

Did capitalism cause racism? Marcus Garvey was on track with economic and military plans. The best capitalists were colour blind African, Arab and later European men who founded offshore slavery; and I am open to reparations from all of them. But I would like to put a lick on 'Cudjoe' in West Africa for selling my grandfather of the fifth power to white people. I do not forgive Africa.

Racism is not of slavery and rich blacks can't stanch racism as it's not personal it's national. Whites are powerful for eons; other races got there later. Blacks are powerless victims and purveyors of racism. Black power was good but misguided. To riot in white man's country can't help us as it is still his land; riot in your own and build it fool! Only a prosperous black country with the fearsome trappings of WMDs can halt racism. When China was communist -- known for laundries and food; and it was dissed -- it built economic success, WMDs and got respect. Other races ordered their folks, scientists invented, stole or borrowed technology and got to a point where they could destroy the world -- welcome to the head table! Every black nation is a satrapy. Ours, with the best brand, shames the new world negro; rich, big Nigeria shames itself and black people everywhere! Blacks can end racism but we will not apply ourselves!

Black nations produce few goods, mainly services -- wrong move! They live off nature's bounty -- tourism, beach, jungle, wild animals; to sing, dance, run, preen on a stage is what we do. Blacks do not produce basics -- sanitary napkin, car, gun, ship, toilet paper -- yet use them with impunity. Blacks do not pull their weight globally, even in farming, and lag on all metrics -- innovation, hard work, sacrifice, production, prosperity. They suffer for their performance deficits and use it to blackmail white people for aid. Prosperity and an equal capability for terror by one black nation anywhere will sound the death knell of racism everywhere.
aahhshockedshocked
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2017
And just what I've been saying has started in full swing...
undecided
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol, even another moniker cheesy
Blackhawk04:
You had to open another thread? Go to bed, nigga. undecided

You are cute but dumb. angry angry
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Lmao. She can't understand everything you wrote up there nah. grin grin grin

Lol iamJ don use charm block her brain naw. What do you expect
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

You can't even type the right word : it's a FILIPINA, not philipino..So juz shut up local tout..
stop disgracing yourself & stop bitching around here...

Don't bring your frustrated life on NL coz nobody gonna give a fvck about u...

#SWERVE
Dundee...it is actually Filipino and I spelt the 'f' as 'ph' intentionally but you are too dumb to know that anyway. Let us do this some other time when I actually have time to deal with your racist ass.

Btw, just incase you were thinking this is Rola, you are mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Juz shut up.

Smh. Atleast i nor they decieve anybody they collect their money. Lmao. Demented fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Juz shut up.
It is not that you don't read, it is that you don't have the brain to comprehend.

Slayer2, see what I was saying? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to the religious folks....

I created a thread here yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/4211375/rate-picture-one-ten-definitely/9#62929389 to ask what people think about me....
Some called me Insecure, weak and other uncouth names....
I was shocked no one called me Gay, because that is the average mindset of Nigerians when they see a fine guy (I'm not referring to myself)...
Why do Nigerians have this mindset?
It ain't a crime to be to be handsome (and again I'm not referring to myself)

Anyways, my main purpose of abandoning the thread and account is to cool the heat that has emanated from my opening the thread...

why the hate between Nigerians people....
I literally choked upon seeing members throw banter endlessly like there were frenzied or something....

We can't communicate in civility and decorum In a well respected forum like this?

Well, I've abandoned the thread and account, as I don't think I can login to see spiteful comments littered every where on my thread....

It's really sad

Do you know the trouble with you? You came here with your picture expecting to hear what you like to hear.

I read through the comments on your other thread and I didn't see any hate. I, personally, only wondered if the thread was necessary, especially, coming from a man.

You turned the skirmish into a hate battle. It was evidently not. I don't think any of the supposed haters even called you ugly or had the intention to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2017
bia mariinee and slayer2 make una give our granny a space fa!!cheesy
this kind intimidation is top notch. .
ahh
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
It is not that you don't read, it is that you don't have the brain to comprehend.

Slayer2, see what I was saying? grin

Lol

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

grin

so u don use d igbo greeting create memecheesy.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

wow,,never knew you are a muslim wink

did you say fvckshocked

has he seen his old cougar granny grin

he only jacks off with the pic of her phat pussy
lipsrsealed

yesterday he said he has been gazing at my pics like dafuq you doing with my pics...masturbating with It I presume cry..Jude is a sex starved he-diot..and i think it's getting to his brain cos it keep deteriorating each passing day

prolly he's tired of seeing a slacked boobs and ass and wanna change view grin

you know the nitwit can be crazy atimes....

Lmaoooo...he is fvcking her visually and mentally, my dear. grin grin

Don't mind him...I'm sure he has your pictures saved on phone. grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:

hahaha,,I have uploaded another one to help him jack off his miserable life out grin

lemme be observing the sweet thread biko cheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Dundee...it is actually Filipino and I spelt the 'f' as 'ph' intentionally but you are too dumb to know that anyway. Let us do this some other time when I actually have time to deal with your racist ass.

Btw, just incase you were thinking this is Rola, you are mistaken.

grin

Calling me racist? Hahahahaha...this e-diot knows nothing at all...

"Ph" & "F" are different bitch...don't try to reason out, coz i know u have no IQ to show off...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
They have turned it into a street fight again.

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

Do you know the trouble with you? You came here with your picture expecting to hear what you like to hear.

I read through the comments on your other thread and I didn't see any hate. I, personally, only wondered if the thread was necessary, especially, coming from a man.

You turned the skirmish into a hate battle. It was evidently not. I don't think any of the supposed haters even called you ugly or had the intention to.
you in particular reeked of negativity on the thread....
I don't have a life in here, neither do I want to.

I'm just a free thinker...
Thanks for your input again
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2017
BluntBoy:
They have turned it into a street fight again.
now you see what I've been Tryna Preach against...
I've been called a sissy, for saying things as they are....
Funny enough, I'm as manly as anyone could ever be..
Age does not precipitate maturity though...
Happy Sunday
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
you in particular reeked of negativity on the thread....
I don't have a life in here, neither do I want to.

I'm just a free thinker...
Thanks for your input again

Me shocked

There is something wrong with your perception, then.

I was only having fun cheesy. Threads like the one you opened yesterday have always drawn bashes from male and female Nairalanders alike. No one ever accused anyone of negativity. Or perhaps, you think you were the first to create a RATE MY PICTURE thread. Many have done so before you and got bashed. Such threads (and not the OP) are recipes for bashing and wrongly perceived negativity.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
now you see what I've been Tryna Preach against...
I've been called a sissy, for saying things as they are....
Funny enough, I'm as manly as anyone could ever be..
Age does not precipitate maturity though...
Happy Sunday

Thank you. A Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

wow,,never knew you are a muslim wink

did you say fvckshocked

has he seen his old cougar granny grin

he only jacks off with the pic of her phat pussy
lipsrsealed

yesterday he said he has been gazing at my pics like dafuq you doing with my pics...masturbating with It I presume cry..Jude is a sex starved he-diot..and i think it's getting to his brain cos it keep deteriorating each passing day

prolly he's tired of seeing a slacked boobs and ass and wanna change view grin

you know the nitwit can be crazy atimes....

Ogirl! Who be this person wey u finish like this?gringrin
Ebube Mmonso nor dey teach us to finish pple like this oo...cheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Calling me racist? Hahahahaha...this e-diot knows nothing at all...

"Ph" & "F" are different bitch...don't try to reason out, coz i know u have no IQ to show off...

Hahahahgringringrin
Today na todaygringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Ogirl! Who be this person wey u finish like this?gringrin Ebube Mmonso nor dey teach us to finish pple like this oo...cheesy
lol..goodmorning
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:

gringrin I g cut ur mouth ooogringrin
Which be be fuvking visually again?gringringrin

**sprinkles holy water on my eye's**gringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
gringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Download and Jam to young, dumb and broke by Khalid OP that's the song for you undecided
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..goodmorning
cheesycheesy goody goody nu morning eegringrin
Na fire fire today abigrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
gringrin
U dey laugh abi..gringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Eh eh I remembergringrin
Oya Daeyler see opportunity now oo,come and fight me oogringrin
Shaybebaby don't separate oogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2017

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2017
BasketballGURU is suddenly around. grin

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Archangel15: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Fidelmalek:
And just what I've been saying has started in full swing...
undecided

Gerrarahia dem no dey fight for your street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / My Girl Is Secretive / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.