Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (65698 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:
I smell a trend.

What is the trend?
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Amirullaha(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by johnstar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
cry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I fear ghosts ooo...what if the man rises? shocked shocked shocked

Cartoon network is bad for you
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by adecz: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Very Ghostlike.... shocked shocked shocked

SCARRRRY.!!
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ikwokrikwo: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
If it is Photoshop, then who was the girl holding in the first pic?

Who was carrying the baby in the last pic?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by BruncleZuma: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What is the trend?

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by YelloweWest: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Awww.

So sorry Madame.

But it's time to move on...
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ikwokrikwo: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunny4lif:

That's pure Photoshop

Its really sad
Answer my questions above
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by apharm(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
it can't be a photoshop. his colour was edited to represent him as a ghost

5 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by LugarT: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
These kain women still de?
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ezumakingsley(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:
Looking more like he was in the original pictures

yap she just changed his natural colour.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by autotrader014(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Allow the dead to rest in peace

What nonsense is this undecided
Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by javacompgeek: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
okonja:

In my own view, these pictures weren't photoshopped, rather original pictures edited to make believe that the man is late because the way he posed in some of the images can't just be photoshopped or termed coincidence especially the first image where he held their daughter.

Don’t underestimate the power of photoshop. If you use photoshop well you would know that’s possible.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Oceemo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
If this is truly a Photoshop, then that person is a damn good genius in photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I understand what a trend means but what are you referring to as a trend? Is it death of young husbands?

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by baddosky1: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
I actually think maybe someone else was made to stand in for her husband and his image was later photoshopped into the picture. undecided

probably her boyfriend
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by walosky(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
#GHOSTLIKE
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by YelloweWest: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Faithful wife even at death.
U can't be faithful to the dead. It's time fore her to move on.

This is mot healthy for her at all

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by olawamide042(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Its actually making me cry now.............May his soul continue to find peace with the lord...
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
..Looks creepy to me

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by olawamide042(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

U can't be faithful to the dead. It's time for her to move on.

This is not healthy for her at all

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
He wasn't. It's is just a good photoshop job.

So the photoshoped man carried the little boy in the 4th pix

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Tizzytayo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.
Why are some people so full of junks? Imagine what this one is saying... #HENEEDSBRAINRESET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Slayer2: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
pleasantplaces:
cry This one really touched me

Mehn me too.. cry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by potent5(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Creepy is the word.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by dontgiveupp(f): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow.
So rare to find ladies of such virtues.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by JayCynic(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

lolllz. Nigeria will get better the day you comment something positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by lailo: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
****eternally yours****winks.......are u telling me another person has not started to greese d rusted nut.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
He wasn't. It's is just a good photoshop job.
as a photoshop guru.... I can tell you 2 things here...
either the man was in all the original picture...it's own was only trace and color change to B/W
or someone stand in his place and the face was manipulated...

I go with the first one though...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
cryOMG, cry cry cry
I think pictorial evidence is enough to buttress the point I raised some weeks back about my decision not to......... You can imagine what this young widow is going through right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.