Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (65751 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by FloraEC(f): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

I wonder why your parents didn't drown you at birth. Foul-mouthed? You're just a lost soul

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

Sometimes, some other relationship would made you appreciate the previous relationship the more
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Sheriftoyin: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Pathetic
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by obailala(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
He wasn't. It's is just a good photoshop job.
So apparently another person was carrying the little child in the last pictire and they just photoshopped the man's face onto the person's face.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Offpoint: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
NOBLEstag:

I agree with you, boss. It appears they have the concept of the Photoshop misunderstood.

The husband was present during the photoshoot. The Photoshop artist had the husband edited to give a ghost-like appearance.
that's true boss, the husband can't just coincidently be in those positions in all the original photos that enables any photshopper to photoshop him in these photos
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by abujerry: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Photoshop 100%
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by tit(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Potor potor Republic
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by wealthpin: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
May God bless this woman and her kids.
Amen
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by BruncleZuma: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I understand what a trend means but what are you referring to as a trend? Is it death of young husbands?

How did you arrive at your conclusion man, just move along.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by TPound(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
They say men are strong and don't show emotions... I just did undecided
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by wealthpin: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
pleasantplaces:
cry This one really touched me
This is the most touching and perhaps the best post/comment I have read this year.The wife is one in a trillion.May God Almighty always meet her and the family @ the point of their needs.#BestAllTheWay.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I fear ghosts ooo...what if the man rises? shocked shocked shocked
If he rises then good for them, they all can be happy together again.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by virus05(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

I do not agree. I still see a picture that was edited. The man was in the original pictures
nah. Someone was standing there when the photo was taken they edited the face. Maybe, but I think it's still Photoshop
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by wingmanII: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
FloraEC:

I wonder why your parents didn't drown you at birth. Foul-mouthed? You're just a lost soul

Quoting him all the time fuels his stupidity. Ignore him and watch the moniker die naturally. IGNORE is the only cure for this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
What has that to do with anything? Duh!

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Gmajor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm I the only one that things that are his is creepy
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
wch kind life u dey live
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is really sad.. I can relate.. loosing my dad in 2013 .. until now my mum still cry's over it... Keep resting easy ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Donkay82: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
The only thing done here is changing the dead guys shade, he is originally in the pictures
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is so touching, God abeg don't let this kind thing happen to me, I can't suffer this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by blowjob: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
MEN,LET DIS NIGGER REST IN PEACE... angry angry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Humility017(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
If it is Photoshop, then who was the girl holding in the first pic?

Who was carrying the baby in the last pic?
Photoshop or no Photoshop please get the message...the man is late...he passed on over two years ago....

I will rather we sympathise wit her...rather than to start worrying over it been Photoshop..

otherwise we wanna argue wit her.

that her husband still lives on this planet earth...
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by CheedyJ(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
It didn't bring tears to my eyes ooo
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Wallace2107: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Really touching.God bless her.she really misses him.God bless all the good women out there..even in our imperfections as men ,we sincerely acknowledge the strength and passion of good women.God bless u all.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
This remind me of Nancy " Ronald " Reagan.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ilefoaye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice Photoshop.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by JoshMedia: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Olarewajub:
She really miss him. Kudos to all the Moms out there...
Yeah
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sighs

So painful

I can imagine what she's going through.
Even after my mum's death. I still hold onto her like she's still alive.

She has to move on, life is tough with different shades of toughness.
May God heal her heart and keep them safe and strong. Amen.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Pinuc: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
A wife indeed.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by MayorofLagos(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
After God, Respect Women!
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by delpee(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
I can't help crying! cry
I wonder why people assume that widows who don't cry are not pained by the death of their loved one. We react to situations differently. Shock and trauma have terrible effects on some people. She wisely consulted with professionals though which is the best way to go. If this photoshopping project will ease her mind a little, so be it. May God strengthen her more.

God Almighty please be with this beautiful family. Let your light perpetual shine upon them. Make ways for them where there are no ways. Jehovah Jireh give them all they require to make them joyful in spite of their pains.

May the soul of their beloved husband and father rest in peace. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Wallace2107: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
I can help weeping for u.God forgive u.amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / My Cousin's Advances / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.