Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (65719 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ospic2014: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
The man is missing a wonderful Family
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Awwwwn such a faithful wife may God bless her & provide all her needs for her.

This is the Proverbs 31 Vs 10 wife the Bible talks about
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by alpattini(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Me: Wow! I was touched with the words. May his soul rest in peace.
FIB: Who is the man that stands/posed as the late hubby before it was photoshoped?
Me: undecided
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by millhouse: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Touching
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by WalexProp(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
This are not photoshoped based on the pictures and the statements that the widow made. They were edited to make us know that he has departed to another life but still exist in memory!
To the various families left behind may God comfort you all.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ghokes(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is really touchy. Reading this and my emotions geared up.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by kingsmaila(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
May God take care of you and the kids. Its really painful. The lord is your strength.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by kechywillz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow,this is simply wonderful,he fits into all the pics, Technology shocked shocked
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by kaymust: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

May God forgive your dirty soul

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by GoodiOG(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
okonja:

In my own view, these pictures weren't photoshopped, rather original pictures edited to make believe that the man is late because the way he posed in some of the images can't just be photoshopped or termed coincidence especially the first image where he held their daughter.
u have no idea what photoshop can do undecided
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by stasius: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
C
R
E
E
P
Y
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by AbiolaFawole(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:
Looking more like he was in the original pictures
mumu
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Obinovictor(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
AbiolaFawole:

mumu

I wish I can ignore you...

Let me just allow you show yourself
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by madgoat(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

Exactly... They just change the colour so he has a contrast depicting he has passed on

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by okonja(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
javacompgeek:

Don’t underestimate the power of photoshop. If you use photoshop well you would know that’s possible.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed, What I know??

Adezanoti:
.... To me, its very very possible to inscribe / edit it the way you've seen it but if you still doubt it then I'd advice you just try take a 10days training with elophotos and see the wonders for yourself.

hmmmm, I think I need to Learn how to use this tools now

iswallker:

Wetin you dey talk...

You might be right ... grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin...My guy cheesy cheesy

GoodiOG:

u have no idea what photoshop can do undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed, What I know??
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

I do not agree. I still see a picture that was edited. The man was in the original pictures
look at the pool,there are just 4 shadows there,the man's shadow is not in the pool,meaning its a nice Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by 4reala(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=okonja post=62937445]

In my own view, these pictures weren't photoshopped, rather original pictures edited to make believe that the man is late because the way he posed in some of the images can't just be photoshopped or termed coincidence especially the first image where he held their daughter.

my thought is that somebody else was used to stand in place of the husband, but the husbands face was used to replace the person.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by okonja(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
4reala:
my thought is that somebody else was used to stand in place of the husband, but the husbands face was used to replace the person.

Yeah exactly
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Finest6: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
May the Lord strengthen the family.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Gabrendo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

Very understandable that some people don't have heart but to add brainless to it, is weakening.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Edu3Again: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
They used the someones birth then imposed his head
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Solely created for exaggerated emotions!
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by collinsfhk(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

He's in all d pictures, his was distorted cos he is no more alive
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by collinsfhk(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obinovictor:

He's in all d pictures, his was distorted cos he is no more alive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Blissbeatz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mehn she touched my soul.... Amazing woman... God bless ur husband soul tho he has gone whr d angels fly..
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by EmperorMGI: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
You think everyone will be as"loose" as you are. #Witless fellow
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by rattlesnake(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
this thing pain me ooo
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by nkemjacob2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
This love is rare ooo
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
She is gospel artiste lovely lovely lady..God bless and keep her
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by DedeNkem: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am a professional. The pic is real except the head.

The lady used a different man to snap these pics and then the man's head was swapped with the dead guy's head. Then distorted the color to indicate he's late.

That's how she pulled this pic off.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by gidjah(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
sweetcocoa:
Awww! And tears actually ran down my face.

May he continue to RIP.
my dear, I tot I am d only one o, never sighed this high for some long long years now.she really did a great job .
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Smalleous: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Touching. The Lord will comfort her and the children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / My Cousin's Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.