Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (65699 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ezumakingsley(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
cry This one really touched me[/quote]
it is not easy.am actually moved, RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Safiaa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
careytommy7:
This is creepy
Yeah I thought the same thing. Its just creepy to me, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is so touching
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Madam, the Lord is your strength. God bless you and your children.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I think pictorial evidence is enough to buttress the point I raised some weeks back about my decision not to......... You can imagine what this young widow is going through right now.
Hmm, But I'm sure and I pray nothing will happen to you. You will be safe. embarassed
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I fear ghosts ooo...what if the man rises? shocked shocked shocked
And you killed a lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by blaze1916(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
So touching... cry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Tonia500(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
So young,take heart woman....
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Offpoint: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
javacompgeek:

Don’t underestimate the power of photoshop. If you use photoshop well you would know that’s possible.
guy I'm a professional photshopper... I can tell you there's no trace of manipulation on those pictures... except the colours

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Life is meaningless
She should move on with her life
Living the rest of her life like This ?.. It could have been better she wasn't born in the first place
She has moved on obviously, don't you see how happy she was in those pics? but it could have been more fun to her if the dude was still alive.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by miqos02(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by meezynetwork(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Respect to the wife.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by tejiritex(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Allow the dead to rest in peace

What nonsense is this undecided

You shld be sorry for urself for such a comment

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by imam07: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even in death she still love him while some women out there, somewhere are planning to kill their husband.
what an irony of life.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ennyiyi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rip to the dead... This really brought tears to my eyes. Thw worst thing that can happen to man is to lost his loved ones. Lord! Please have mearcy and protect our loved ones
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oh Jah,I haven't cried this much in a long time,man tears keep rolling down my eyes,some things are just so touching
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Julkanade: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even in death she's still in love. May God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Amarabae(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Awwww.
Take heart dear.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ennyiyi:
Rip to the dead... This really brought tears to my eyes. Thw worst thing that can happen to man is to lost his loved ones. Lord! Please have mearcy and protect our loved ones
I tell you man, that's why am selfish,I prefer to die than lose any loved one

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Blackops(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
so touching...R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by daviesmania(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
madam please let go of the dead, he aint got nothing to offer no more. think, i mean move forward.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by NOBLEstag(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Offpoint:

guy I'm a professional photshopper... I can tell you there's no trace of manipulation on those pictures... except the colours

I agree with you, boss. It appears they have the concept of the Photoshop misunderstood.

The husband was present during the photoshoot. The Photoshop artist had the husband edited to give a ghost-like appearance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by AuroraB(f): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.
I'd expect same comment on a Widower's thread, if and if a Widower'd do such sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by macAB: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
U self nawao haba why u dey harsh

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.[/quote]
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Adezanoti: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
okonja:

In my own view, these pictures weren't photoshopped, rather original pictures edited to make believe that the man is late because the way he posed in some of the images can't just be photoshopped or termed coincidence especially the first image where he held their daughter.
.... To me, its very very possible to inscribe / edit it the way you've seen it but if you still doubt it then I'd advice you just try take a 10days training with elophotos and see the wonders for yourself.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Realestatepro(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

Haba... why are you like this sir?
This should be the least on your mind for now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by iswallker(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
okonja:

You might be right

Wetin you dey talk...

You might be right ... grin
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by soxhixco: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
This one weak me..... What a lovely tribute
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Sheriftoyin: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
SMH
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Ajewealth123(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
I actually think maybe someone else was made to stand in for her husband and his image was later photoshopped into the picture. undecided
photoshop gurus only need your head ,todo the ,magicother part of the body is irrelevant
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by anssy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,

I would have borrowed you my sense but I am using it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.