Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (65700 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
I read dis wit shiver down my spine

D msg is really touching but d pics are creepy embarassed
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Bae122(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oh lord, may i never loose my husband at the peak of our life. Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by pirodoshit(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hozier:
He wasn't. It's is just a good photoshop job.
Someone else stood there
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by bionixs: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
godfatherx:
May God bless this woman and her kids.
amen
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by thedondada(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.

You and the 15 idiots who liked your post. I hope you all experience what she has before this year runs out. Is it everything you joke with.

Fool
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Amibranki(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Story for the gods.

Madam,
Swear to us that in this 2 years, 8 months and 10 days you have not tasted preek.
how Dah Wan Take Concern U?
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by greatman247(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow the woman is so creative, so beautiful.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by aspirebig: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Touching....

People should cancel bad dreams immediately they wake up...dont joke with this. Very important.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by katyamizotta: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
spirit photography
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Liftedhands(f): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is well cry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by deb(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
okonja:

In my own view, these pictures weren't photoshopped, rather original pictures edited to make believe that the man is late because the way he posed in some of the images can't just be photoshopped or termed coincidence especially the first image where he held their daughter.

Meanwhile, for your Excellent Mikrotik Captive Portal Design, Please check SAMPLES HERE and contact me for yours

You should up your game as a photographer. The picture was actually photoshopped. I know the lady and the late husband when he was still alive. The children hadn't grown this much before he left.

Simple logic, somebody stood in place of the man in the original picture and his face removed and replaced with the late husband.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by johnmartins789(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2017
so tourching..... so emotional ....... true love is still dey exist. kudos to you madam. may God be wit u and children..
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by okonja(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2017
deb:

You should up your game as a photographer. The picture was actually photoshopped. I know the lady and the late husband when he was still alive. The children hadn't grown this much before he left.

Simple logic, somebody stood in place of the man in the original picture and his face removed and replaced with the late husband.

Thank you for the logical advice BUT I am not a photograher cool
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Sexyolori(f): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2017
This pictures were not photoshopped,any good editor can tell the difference. It was just edited to give him a different look since he's no more.may God console his beautiful family and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by AbiolaFawole(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Obinovictor:

I wish I can ignore you...
Let me just allow you show yourself
mumu
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by damite94(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Offpoint:

as a photoshop guru.... I can tell you 2 things here...
either the man was in all the original picture...it's own was only trace and color change to B/W
or someone stand in his place and the face was manipulated...

I go with the first one though...
Since u're a photoshop guru, I'll need to learn some photoshop skills from you. Hw can contact you??
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Offpoint: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
damite94:

Since u're a photoshop guru, I'll need to learn some photoshop skills from you. Hw can contact you??
you base bro... you're lucky... I'm running Xmas bonanza for nairalanders.
Photoshop and CorelDRaw for just 5k...
let me your location
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Obinovictor:
Looking more like he was in the original pictures

That was the first thing I thought myself , in the first picture it's almost as if he was holding his daughter's hand truly , very creepy if you ask me
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Obinovictor(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2017
neoapocalypse:

That was the first thing I thought myself , in the first picture it's almost as if he was holding his daughter's hand truly , very creepy if you ask me

He actually held his daughter's hand.
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by peaceodama: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Heartbreaking cry cry
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 30, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by PoliteActivist: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2022
BruncleZuma:
I smell a trend.

As it turned out, YOU WERE WRONG!!! cheesy
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by muheeb01(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2022
This is sad may God strenghten her
Re: Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
This will bring tears to your eyes... embarassed

A Facebook user Funmi Afolarin just posted pictures celebrating her late husband 40th birthday by adding him to the family pictures.

Lalasticlala

She wonderfully well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.