Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki (21785 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Goong:
Dear NPOWER

I have not been able to check if i have been selected.
How do i go about it?
Awaiting your swift response.

Best Regards

You can check your pre-selection status here
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
DemeUdo:
npowerng pls respond to this

Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mohsaaf: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Akalia(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
@NPOWER please I need some clarity from you. During registration I chose a wrong local government of my place of residence, so I want to know if I should proceed to that wrong local government I chose or I should proceed to the right local government secretariat. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mohsaaf: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2017
will the final date of the verification be extended?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mekstaniac(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Please stop giving us everlasting sad memories of how you scammed us. The fact that I had my hopes high to be selected, you don't need to keep punishing me daily for not being selected
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by chinosomel(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2017
robertwoods334:
Yea
OK sir, pls you should notify us on time for the new date.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Deflorence:
PLEASE TRY AND VISIT YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF RESIDENCE AND CHECK THE DATE THEY WILL START.

If you doubt this, go to twitter and see NPOWER's reply to one EZE......

Dont miss out.

You are wise. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Akalia:
@NPOWER please I need some clarity from you. During registration I chose a wrong local government of my place of residence, so I want to know if I should proceed to that wrong local government I chose or I should proceed to the right local government secretariat. Thanks.

Good day sir,

Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.

Please note: You made the selection yourself sir.

Kindly read and follow instructions.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by otusnora(f): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
so what is the new date?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Primusinterpares(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
How do I know the local government am supposed to do my PV ? cause it seams the cafe I registered entered a wrong place for me. and please I want to make a suggestion.

Please let npower make a a platform for change of LGA or better still relocation.

Thanks @ npower
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2017
mohsaaf:
will the final date of the verification be extended?

Kindly follow at least (3) three of the Official Npower social media channels for latest Information.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by phiszo(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly follow at least (3) three of the Official Npower social media channels for latest Information.
please, you guys should allow relocation or redeployment. so many of us must have changed locations.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by sawsaw(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Npowerng, I want to use PHCN bill for address of resident but my house and the house next to mine are sharing the same metre of which the latter house's address is on the PHCN bill (my house is no 3 and the other house is no 4) . Can I still u it?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Tomiwaa(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2017
phiszo:

please, you guys should allow relocation or redeployment. so many of us must have changed locations.
This is where I am being challenged. Would they allow for redeployment? Would I need to be physically verified before redeploying? Far distance from selected residence. Risky road too.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Tsam1959(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Codes151:
This was a total waste of resources and funds!! Lack of good management principles will kill this country!

How much is wasted so far?
Some have collected some haven’t started!
This was just a medium to keep unemployed engaged to nothing while the govt yet still hasn’t done one single thing to improve living

mechwwt.

Uncle Thomas

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
sawsaw:
Npowerng, I want to use PHCN bill for address of resident but my house and the house next to mine are sharing the same metre of which the latter house's address is on the PHCN bill (my house is no 3 and the other house is no 4) . Can I still u it?

Yes, You can use it sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2017
phiszo:

At this point the Npower program has No redeployment.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

At this point the Npower program has No redeployment.
sir is there Any hope for serving corpers passing out this month? i can remember selecting still serving option during registration sir
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by DAHWAH007(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
rasojie:

sir is there Any hope for serving corpers passing out this month?
i can remember selecting still serving option during registration sir

The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by newoffer: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2017
spiritual updates
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Trendishine: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
A total hullabaloo of a government. A clear ploy of a sinister tango initiated by repentless goons in government, to keep a lot of youths distracted from dia gruesome heartlessness, n imbeded insensitivity , total clueleseness with no vision nor iota of interest in d plight of any young man, woman, old , or suckling...it is very clear in the shambolic exercise, extreme delays, dat are all clearly looking like denials, wasting of an entire 4years , of shambles, no head no tail. Some, no verification, some, still waiting, many , device no reach , others still waiting 4 agro, build,teach e no reach, device dem no see, 300,000 out of six million applicant, verification pushed, Nigerian youths after gathering in droves sweating under hot sun, device many neva see, the few wey see, don run go dey do dia browsing, no be dia fault, but them know say deep down, the government na ojukokoro, some wan turn advocate for politicians , d farce government , untop disorganised voluntary scam , wey no dey voluntary...in the face of heavy unresolved and chaotic unemployment conundrum, dat keeps on building as a heavy keg of gunpowder... Yet a reluctant and visionless government with no interest of the plight of a Nigerian youth or graduate is busy mockering around shameslessly with an aimless volunteering and foot draging exercise for a heading four years, in one of the most extremely under industrialised soceities in the world...governmet wanna tell us they cannot ship in equipment for productions, get steel mills working, invest in modern day technology, create industrial hubs and villages across various state in the the geopolitical zones, create more sea ports , rejuvinate aba, tap into the ingeniousity of its youths n human resource, world class mechanised farming in ogun, oyo, nasarawa, ebonyi, kano, begin ..practical technology , investment, planning, growth, aggressive export and get youths with hot blood and drive choosing from which job to engage.,.expand to other source of power n energy supply, SME, private investors..create real jobs...Na politically hijacked Npower "come collect devise” wey some ppl Neva see , na im them dey scam their selves with for 4 years in counting...I am not a partisan person, but most times people are force to think if this ediots in government are stewpid, or they just derive joy scamming and deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Joefixy(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Where in Lagos state Npower physical verification is taking place?... please I really want to know because I base in Obalende
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Joefixy:
Where in Lagos state Npower physical verification is taking place?... please I really want to know because I base in Obalende

Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Toriaking: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Stop waiting for Npower get trained and be employable visit https://jobplaceng..com.ng/ for job opportunities
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by baridamben(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Trendishine:
A total hullabaloo of a government. A clear ploy of a sinister tango initiated by repentless goons in government, to keep a lot of youths distracted from dia gruesome heartlessness, n imbeded insensitivity , total clueleseness with no vision nor iota of interest in d plight of any young man, woman, old , or suckling...it is very clear in the shambolic exercise, extreme delays, dat are all clearly looking like denials, wasting of an entire 4years , of shambles, no head no tail. Some, no verification, some, still waiting, many , device no reach , others still waiting 4 agro, build,teach e no reach, device dem no see, 300,000 out of six million applicant, verification pushed, Nigerian youths after gathering in droves sweating under hot sun, device many neva see, the few wey see, don run go dey do dia browsing, no be dia fault, but them know say deep down, the government na ojukokoro, some wan turn advocate for politicians , d farce government , untop disorganised voluntary scam , wey no dey voluntary...in the face of heavy unresolved and chaotic unemployment conundrum, dat keeps on building as a heavy keg of gunpowder... Yet a reluctant and visionless government with no interest of the plight of a Nigerian youth or graduate is busy mockering around shameslessly with an aimless volunteering and foot draging exercise for a heading four years, in one of the most extremely under industrialised soceities in the world...governmet wanna tell us they cannot ship in equipment for productions, get steel mills working, invest in modern day technology, create industrial hubs and villages across various state in the the geopolitical zones, create more sea ports , rejuvinate aba, tap into the ingeniousity of its youths n human resource, world class mechanised farming in ogun, oyo, nasarawa, ebonyi, kano, begin ..practical technology , investment, planning, growth, aggressive export and get youths with hot blood and drive choosing from which job to engage.,.expand to other source of power n energy supply, SME, private investors..create real jobs...Na politically hijacked Npower "come collect devise” wey some ppl Neva see , na im them dey scam their selves with for 4 years in counting...I am not a partisan person, but most times people are force to think if this ediots in government are stewpid, or they just derive joy scamming and deceiving themselves
What is this one saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Mjazzy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Two things we have said

Hello Sir, kindly advice me on what to do here; i'm one of those on the 2016 waiting list, i got a text around June/July this year, but nothing has been said until now that we are hearing of the physical verification, meanwhile i tried checking my pre-selection status with my BVN using the link you drop up there , but the system says no matching record is found in the database, does it mean am not selected or i won't be able to do the physical verification at the local government? if this is a challenge how ca i fix it. Thank you in anticipation for your response.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by ibkrea8: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Please note: You made the selection yourself sir.

Kindly read and follow instructions.

Npower, are you aware the government of Kaduna state intends to conduct another test for those pre-selected in Kaduna state? Please is this part of the "free and fair" process? And are all the states aware the physical verification would be at LGA levels and not all the pre-selected in a particular state meeting only at one venue?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mjazzy:

Hello Sir, kindly advice me on what to do here; i'm one of those on the 2016 waiting list, i got a text around June/July this year, but nothing has been said until now that we are hearing of the physical verification, meanwhile i tried checking my pre-selection status with my BVN using the link you drop up there , but the system says no matching record is found in the database, does it mean am not selected or i won't be able to do the physical verification at the local government? if this is a challenge how ca i fix it. Thank you in anticipation for your response.

Do you still have the SMS ?
If you are sure you received the SMS around June/July, You don't have to panic,
Kindly visit Your Local Government Area Secretariat.

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Michealeni: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Two things we have said

ok sir, are you saying that candidate pre-selected should wait for the next info from you before reporting to various LGA or we should report to our LGA every day before you give the final info
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Mjazzy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Do you still have the SMS ?
If you are sure you received the SMS around June/July, You don't have to panic,
Kindly visit Your Local Government Area Secretariat.

Yes i still have the SMS, In fact i received the SMS 3 times , i received same SMS in August again. I was at the local government and was told the PV will start on Wednesday/Thursday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff / Post Your Vacancies On Nairalist.com: It's Easy And It's Free / 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.