Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki (21789 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by abdulhamid0(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Do you still have the SMS ?
If you are sure you received the SMS around June/July, You don't have to panic,
Your physical verification would commence at your selected place of residence.
Kindly visit Your Local Government Area Secretariat.
@npowerng, please i got selected for the Npower build non graduate program which i applied last year 2016 and i have done the verification of documents for it. Also i was selected for the graduate program npower 2017. I have my complete documents required for the graduate program including NYSC. I would like to cancel my npower build program and do my verification for the graduate program 2017. What steps should i take... I was advised earlier to just ignore any further verification npower build will ask of me and continue with npower 2017 program. Would that work. Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mjazzy:

Yes i still have the SMS, In fact i received the SMS 3 times , i received same SMS in August again. I was at the local government and was told the PV will start on Wednesday/Thursday

Excellent
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Michealeni:
ok sir, are you saying that candidate pre-selected should wait for the next info from you before reporting to various LGA or we should report to our LGA every day before you give the final info

Kindly check in Your LGAs..
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
abdulhamid0:
@npowerng, please i got selected for the Npower build non graduate program which i applied last year 2016 and i have done the verification of documents for it. Also i was selected for the graduate program npower 2017. I have my complete documents required for the graduate program including NYSC. I would like to cancel my npower build program and do my verification for the graduate program 2017. What steps should i take... I was advised earlier to just ignore any further verification npower build will ask of me and continue with npower 2017 program. Would that work. Thank you.

You can only resign from any of the program's after final selection.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by NoblePrince91: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Npowerng, could you simply release new dates for the verification exercise? I wish that date be released in advance, because some of us are staying outside our LGA of residence, and some have already traveled down ysday before the change in date/logistics was announced. Let new dates be released now to enable us organize ourselves proper.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Trendishine: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
baridamben:

What is this one saying sef?
what do this one know...?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Joefixy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks for the respond, please when is eti-osa local government going to start, let me know the date please

Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.[/quote]
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Dammie199(f): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mjazzy:

Yes i still have the SMS, In fact i received the SMS 3 times , i received same SMS in August again. I was at the local government and was told the PV will start on Wednesday/Thursday

Did you receive the SMS again around august or was it June you mean?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mercyp001(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
guys,dis information is from a reliable source. The reason why npower refused to send text to us about where we will do our physical verification and why they do not allow us to have access to our npower profile so that we can knw d local government of residence dat we selected during registration is that they want some people to miss the physical verification so that they will replace the names of people that will miss the Physical Verification with d already submited names with them from d power dat be. Guys let us voice out now because dat is npower plan. If u remember,someone from kwara state few days ago,d person said some people where given form to fill by d politician,dat person information was correct. U guys can see how npower are now doing with d physical verification date,u will knw dat all what they are doing is just to let some people miss the physical verification so that they will replace those names wit d name submited by d politicians.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by kendraloops(f): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
follow this link, let's hook up https:///8i7rNbyop6I52Tca3BEzFs
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by kendraloops(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ondo state pre-selected volunteers follow this link, let's hook up

https:///8i7rNbyop6I52Tca3BEzFs
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoblePrince91:
Npowerng, could you simply release new dates for the verification exercise? I wish that date be released in advance, because some of us are staying outside our LGA of residence, and some have already traveled down ysday before the change in date/logistics was announced. Let new dates be released now to enable us organize ourselves proper.

Kindly check in your selected Local government area secretariat sir.
Please note: Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State LGAs will be delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by izuvin(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2017

Plz, I did not receive SMS for preselection but I checked mine with my bvn and I was congratulated. I hope don't have a problem.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by izuvin(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Plz, I did not receive SMS for preselection but I checked mine with my bvn and I was congratulated. I hope don't have a problem.
Dammie199:

Did you receive the SMS again around august or was it June you mean?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by izuvin(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mjazzy:

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by vykta: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
izuvin:

You don't have a problem sir...
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by brelli22(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Last month, technical issue was the excuse for the delay of payment of stipend.
Npower volunteers had to wait till October 10th before they were paid September stipend.
Twice promises were made, twice they failed to fulfil them.

It is very unfortunate that this supposed laudable initiative have been turned into a circus and depicts a mirror image of APC and their insensitivity to the yarnings of the common man.

Four days into December and the handlers of Npower have not deem it fit to release a statement explaining the delay in stipends. As usual they expect volunteers to see this as a priviledge hence they have no right to complain.

They have refused to pay backlogs to most people or made partial payments to few and unilaterally decides to deny many more of their December 2016 stipends. The usual generic response of backlog being paid in batches is trash talk.

Please, the government should go back to the drawing board and fashion out a plan to avoid this constant delays in stipends, device delivery and other important issues.
The constant excuses by the Npower team whenever they miss self-imposed deadlines is becoming ridiculous.

All those who are yet to be paid backlog and also their October stipends should go to their twitter, facebook and other social media page to demand for their right. The 'louder' the noise on social media the quicker they will resolve the issue.

Keeping quiet will not help. We must ask questions and raise awareness so that someone in authority will read and be force to act.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by ultimategos(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls Npower, I visited my local Govt secretarial today fore to know the actual date for the Verification process, but on getting there, after meeting the official over there, we are told that they are yet to receive any information about the verification process, the highest rank official even have to call other secretariat within the state to confirm if they have got any info about the verification exercise, but the response was NO, but the few pre-selected applicant have to put down our names, program selected for, and phone No, and they promise to contact us if they had any information soon.

My worried is this, does it mean that, truly the verification exercise is yet to start across the state, or is it that Npower are trying to screen out applicant by not posting the actual date for the physical verification.

Please help with more clarification on this

Thanks in adavnce

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Goovo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
izuvin:

please which state
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Goovo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
ultimategos:
Pls Npower, I visited my local Govt secretarial today fore to know the actual date for the Verification process, but on getting there, after meeting the official over there, we are told that they are yet to receive any information about the verification process, the highest rank official even have to call other secretariat within the state to confirm if they have got any info about the verification exercise, but the response was NO, but the few pre-selected applicant have to put down our names, program selected for, and phone No, and they promise to contact us if they had any information soon.pls, which state?

My worried is this, does it mean that, truly the verification exercise is yet to start across the state, or is it that Npower are trying to screen out applicant by not posting the actual date for the physical verification.

Thanks in adavnce
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Goovo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
ultimategos:
Pls Npower, I visited my local Govt secretarial today fore to know the actual date for the Verification process, but on getting there, after meeting the official over there, we are told that they are yet to receive any information about the verification process, the highest rank official even have to call other secretariat within the state to confirm if they have got any info about the verification exercise, but the response was NO, but the few pre-selected applicant have to put down our names, program selected for, and phone No, and they promise to contact us if they had any information soon.

Thanks in adavnce
please which state
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by STEVENcrack(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Npower.ng. handler, you are really doing a nice job here.
please I misplaced my nysc original certificate but I have the photo copied hard copy can I go along with it for the physical verification as d procedure to request a new one takes at least 6months sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by ultimategos(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Goovo:
please which state

Ogun State
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by sammy2cool(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can anybody confirm what is going on in Delta State
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Goovo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can anyone confirm what is going on in Lagos State?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nnaija01: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good Evening Npower Ng
Kindly inform me if I can go for my physical verification in Calabar Municipal Cross River state local government secretariat.
With My Permanent Voter's card, Birth certificate (Affidavit) Port harcourt electricity Distribution company bill, University state of result and NYSC discharge certificate.
Thank you in anticipation
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by emeraldlife: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

Two things we have said
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at State

LGAs will be delayed for a few days.

What of Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by iLUMeN8(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
@npowerng or anyone in the house. Please, I need an update on the physical verification exercise in kaduna North LGA.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by menwongo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
npowerng:

They would check their database for verification.
Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mechre: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nnaija01:
Good Evening Npower Ng
Kindly inform me if I can go for my physical verification in Calabar Municipal Cross River state local government secretariat.
With My Permanent Voter's card, Birth certificate (Affidavit) Port harcourt electricity Distribution company bill, University state of result and NYSC discharge certificate.
Thank you in anticipation
Hello, My lga Is Municipal Too Though Not In Town Currently. Please Have You Gone There? Is Anything Happenin There?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by senatordave1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
mechre:
Hello, My lga Is Municipal Too Though Not In Town Currently. Please Have You Gone There? Is Anything Happenin There?
Mine too is also municipality.we can go tomorrow.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by adeniyi997: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Does anyone know what's happening at Bwari area council at Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.