Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki (21790 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by joeybillz(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Der r so many unemployed graduates in d country,wheras dose wit jobs already r still benefiting frm Npower,whereas I wasn't preselected,likwise so many.. it's nt fair at all!it is on dis note dat I wld lik to blow a whistle...nd hw do I go abt it??
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2017
iLUMeN8:
@npowerng or anyone in the house. Please, I need an update on the physical verification exercise in kaduna North LGA.

Kindly check in your selected Residential Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Please note: Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2017
joeybillz:
Der r so many unemployed graduates in d country,wheras dose wit jobs already r still benefiting frm Npower,whereas I wasn't preselected,likwise so many.. it's nt fair at all!it is on dis note dat I wld lik to blow a whistle...nd hw do I go abt it??

Your Email and address and phone number sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
menwongo:

Thank you, I appreciate.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2017
ultimategos:
Pls Npower, I visited my local Govt secretarial today fore to know the actual date for the Verification process, but on getting there, after meeting the official over there, we are told that they are yet to receive any information about the verification process, the highest rank official even have to call other secretariat within the state to confirm if they have got any info about the verification exercise, but the response was NO, but the few pre-selected applicant have to put down our names, program selected for, and phone No, and they promise to contact us if they had any information soon.

My worried is this, does it mean that, truly the verification exercise is yet to start across the state, or is it that Npower are trying to screen out applicant by not posting the actual date for the physical verification.

Please help with more clarification on this

Thanks in adavnce

Kindly check in your selected residential, Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mechre: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2017
senatordave1:
Mine too is also municipality.we can go tomorrow.
I Couldn't Make It To Cally Today. Please Share Your Experience When You're Done
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by joeybillz(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

Your Email and address and phone number sir.
ikuabejosephat@gmail.com,28kamoru adeyemi st,ejigbo lagos,07038090143
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
pls, how do i check my profile to know the state of residence I input during registration
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by otusnora(f): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check in your selected Residential Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

does this imply that we should be checking our LGA everyday? Y cant a specific date be fixed to avoid missing out or as usual u guys will pass the info?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
otusnora:
does this imply that we should be checking our LGA everyday? Y cant a specific date be fixed to avoid missing out or as usual u guys will pass the info?

1. Yes sir, Kindly check in your selected Residential Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Please note: Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed.

We are working on it.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
baakus:
pls, how do i check my profile to know the state of residence I input during registration

Pre-selection does not equate final selection, At this point you don't have a profile yet.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by emmyjak: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
sammy2cool:
Can anybody confirm what is going on in Delta State
Please I also want to know, has anyone in Delta State experienced verification going on in any LGA in Delta State?
My friend checked Ughelli North LGA today and said they have not received any list from govt up till now
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by michealewela: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

Pre-selection does not equate final selection, At this point you don't have a profile yet.

They created a profile for everyone during online assessment test, please stop arguing with people unnecessary...

3 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

u didnt answer his question well
....?

how can he retrieve his details then?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ganjafama(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

What are things that may make one not to be selected?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
u didnt answer his question well
....?

how can he retrieve his details then?

angry

You don't have a profile yet?

At this point you can not view your profile or correct/update any data.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
michealewela:

They created a profile for everyone during online assessment test, please stop arguing with people unnecessary...

angry

Read information carefully sir,
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by IamaVictor: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Npower, the last time u said dt updates wld be given on d start dates for diff state, now u're saying dt we shld jst visit our LGAs to check. Is it that there's now changes in the previous plan or what?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Tsam1959(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
michealewela:

Hahah.. see men wey dey argue with lecturer.

Ogah.. You don't have a profile yet, Until final selection. embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
IamaVictor:
Npower, the last time u said dt updates wld be given on d start dates for diff state, now u're saying dt we shld jst visit our LGAs to check. Is it that there's now changes in the previous plan or what?

Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some

State LGAs will be delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by joeybillz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Npower I've given u my email,fone num nd address..watz next?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by shugamummy: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
What the people are asking for is to state something like this "Kogi state candidates, kindly proceed to your selected LGAs for your verification, the officials are ready and waiting". How can we create a solution and create a problem to make the solution impossible. People have spent several months to reach this stage, simply telling them for certainty that your officials are ready for each state is now an uphill task. Does it mean you are not in touch with each state coordinator to know when they intend starting if you cant instruct them to start on a said date. Responding like a bot on this question is never a solution. Cheers for the hopefuls who will definitely miss as a result of this auto responses.

npowerng:

Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by michealewela: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

angry

Read information carefully sir,
Which information sir? This is just copy and paste.....

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by johnbuck81(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
adeniyi997:
Does anyone know what's happening at Bwari area council at Abuja?
i did mine on Monday at bwari area council.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by patb2r: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2017
npowerng:

@Npower. it wont be fair if people end up missing their verification. i have read many complains here , yet only few of the questions and complaint are meant. i keep seeing the issue of LGAs not aware of verification, the issue of not knowing which LGA was clicked during registration , state etc. the truth is that, a lot of people had network hitches during application that may have lead to wrong impute. if truly NPower is fair, these sets of people should be given the privilege of re editing their profile even before the release of preselection list. Even at this point, i still believe it can still be done, except , the talk of Npower seeking for way to lay off those preselected so they can fix people is true. please be fair. president Buhari is a just man and i believe he will say same. thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by hodeyle: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2017
when are we starting our pv in Ogun state,sagamu LGA precisely
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ugomajority: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2017
I can see people planning to have a trend in twitter #npower 2017 pre-selection list is becoming a headache for candidates as LGA are yet to get d list yet we hv bin asked to go for verification.

And I bet Npower, if this pple start this trend on twitter, Facebook etc, those who re causing this confusion will be warned.

SARS is having issues now bcus of social media alert. So Npower candidates shud prepare for social alert so DAT those in charge will call them to order.

This is Nigeria O!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2017
patb2r:

@Npower. it wont be fair if people end up missing their verification. i have read many complains here , yet only few of the questions and complaint are meant. i keep seeing the issue of LGAs not aware of verification, the issue of not knowing which LGA was clicked during registration , state etc. the truth is that, a lot of people had network hitches during application that may have lead to wrong impute. if truly NPower is fair, these sets of people should be given the privilege of re editing their profile even before the release of preselection list. Even at this point, i still believe it can still be done, except , the talk of Npower seeking for way to lay off those preselected so they can fix people is true. please be fair. president Buhari is a just man and i believe he will say same. thanks

Noted Sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2017
hodeyle:
when are we starting our pv in Ogun state,sagamu LGA precisely

Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2017
joeybillz:
Npower I've given u my email,fone num nd address..watz next?

You would be contacted.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by danbakia4j: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2017
I live in Kaduna, what information do I give somebody to help me check if my name is with my LGA of origin in Gombe, cos I can't remember which LGA I used as residence? between GM and KD
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
patb2r:

SECONDED......

PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.