Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki (21781 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ganjafama(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2017
@ npowerng, I didn't receive any text message. I got to know thatI was selected by logging into the npower site using my BVN and I got a response congratulating me and that details of the preselection verification exercise would be sent to me.This morning I visited the local government secretariat where I reside (Uvwie LGA of Delta state) the man in charge told me that though verification has not commenced, that ONLY THOSE WHO RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGES WOULD BE ATTENDED TO. He said that is the order that he received from above. Lastly,he said those without texts messages are on their own. I want to know from you sir, is it true? I am really worried right now. Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by barikay: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Relax that can't be. Are u the fault that there system didn't send u sms? Once your name is on d portal relax
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ajascolove(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2017
@Npower, please I need your email.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mercyp001(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2017
my people,it is time we use d power of social media to expose npower, what they are doing about the physical verification is deliberate,they want us to miss the physical verification so that they will replace our names with the names submitted to npower by the politicians. my people,that is the ground plan of npower. let us expose them,using the power of social media.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by otabuko(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2017
@npowerng. In Abia state, nothing is happening ooh. Went to my local government of residence, was directed back to Umuahia. Went to Umuahia, was directed back to my local government. Finally, got a contact of an official who asked that I call this morning. So this morning, he said PV has been postponed indefinitely. Npowerng, we could do with more information. Thank you for the good work.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ceemann(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some State LGAs will be delayed

Thanks for being responsive on this platform. I went to the Uyo LGA secretariat (Akwa Ibom State) today and was redirected to another government installation (Dakkadda office), which is okay by me - @ least it's a nice place. But the notice at the verification location there is that the verification exercise has been suspended till further notice. I'm not sure how the notice will be passed on to us.

I believe that if there's a means of communicating with states (at least the local government of the state capitals in Nigeria) and propagating the notice of commencement of the exercise in states; it would make the exercise easier and smarter for the pre-selected Nigerians. 14th December is getting closer and I've not yet been verified. Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by joeybillz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
npowerng:

You would be contacted.
aiit,i hope so.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Timika: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
npowerng:

You are welcome.
Good afternoon. Please I sent an email to devicesupport@npvn.ng because the n-agro application on my Samsung tab E device are not running. Please what should I do?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Timika: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am not learning with the device. When I complained at the mtn collection centre, they said I should complain to devicesupport@npvn.ng. Till now no response.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
npowerng:

Pre-selection does not equate final selection, At this point you don't have a profile yet.

K but is there a way for me to check where I choose
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by toask111: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:
my people,it is time we use d power of social media to expose npower, what they are doing about the physical verification is deliberate,they want us to miss the physical verification so that they will replace our names with the names submitted to npower by the politicians. my people,that is the ground plan of npower. let us expose them,using the power of social media.

You are too toxic in thinking and expression. You kept spreading fake info just to paint Npower and APC led federal government in bad light.
You are most active in the politics section doing your PR job for your boss. If you have any evidence of your allegation SHOW US.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by AutosBay(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are You Aware Most Npower Volunteers Cannot Browse For 6 Days Now ?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by mercyp001(f): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
toask111:

You are too toxic in thinking and expression. You kept spreading fake info just to paint Npower and APC led federal government in bad light.
You are most active in the politics section doing your PR job for your boss. If you have any evidence of your allegation SHOW US.
I knw people like u will call it fake information and u will defend Npower because I guessed u were one of d people DAT got d said form from d politician. do u knw how much people are wasting on tfare since Mon to get to der local government of residence secretariat? And on getting der,nothing like physical verification, can't u see DAT it is very unfair.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by AutosBay(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you aware most npower volunteers cannot browse with their npower devices for 6 days now?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by toask111: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:

I knw people like u will call it fake information and u will defend Npower because I guessed u were one of d people DAT got d said form from d politician. do u knw how much people are wasting on tfare since Mon to get to der local government of residence secretariat? And on getting der,nothing like physical verification, can't u see DAT it is very unfair.

I believe if you can write am sure you would have read Npower team update saying STATES will START physical verification on a DIFFERENT DATE.
I am aware people from Abuja and some states have started.
@Mercyp001 I know your game. Just look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the truth.

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Timika:
Am not learning with the device. When I complained at the mtn collection centre, they said I should complain to devicesupport@npvn.ng. Till now no response.

Kindly visit any of this support center close you.

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Ceemann:

Thanks for being responsive on this platform. I went to the Uyo LGA secretariat (Akwa Ibom State) today and was redirected to another government installation (Dakkadda office), which is okay by me - @ least it's a nice place. But the notice at the verification location there is that the verification exercise has been suspended till further notice. I'm not sure how the notice will be passed on to us.

I believe that if there's a means of communicating with states (at least the local government of the state capitals in Nigeria) and propagating the notice of commencement of the exercise in states; it would make the exercise easier and smarter for the pre-selected Nigerians. 14th December is getting closer and I've not yet been verified. Thank you.

You are a wise man.

We are working on it sir.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
otabuko:
@npowerng. In Abia state, nothing is happening ooh. Went to my local government of residence, was directed back to Umuahia. Went to Umuahia, was directed back to my local government. Finally, got a contact of an official who asked that I call this morning. So this morning, he said PV has been postponed indefinitely. Npowerng, we could do with more information. Thank you for the good work.

We apologize for the inconveniences,
STATES HAVE DIFFERENT DATE for the commencement of physical verification.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Ganjafama:
@ npowerng, I didn't receive any text message. I got to know thatI was selected by logging into the npower site using my BVN and I got a response congratulating me and that details of the preselection verification exercise would be sent to me.This morning I visited the local government secretariat where I reside (Uvwie LGA of Delta state) the man in charge told me that though verification has not commenced, that ONLY THOSE WHO RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGES WOULD BE ATTENDED TO. He said that is the order that he received from above. Lastly,he said those without texts messages are on their own. I want to know from you sir, is it true? I am really worried right now. Anyone with similar experience?

That's not true sir.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Hobowobo(f): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Hello Npower I heard you want to combine both November and December stipends together, dats the reason for November stipends payment delay?

Source: Facebook
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Ganjafama(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2017
npowerng:

That's not true sir.
It's good to hear that.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by garamah: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
"Kindly check in your selected Local Government Area secretariat for your physical verification sir.

Please note: Two things we have said
1. States have different start dates
2. Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some

State LGAs will be delayed"

You people at npowerng are just using excuses that hold no water, the one-day public holiday has been your excuse for the past one week. You people stop all those your "Due to the holiday affecting some preparatory logistics, take off at Some" do your jobs for cry out loud. The first Npower scheme last year was a success without any complain but now that you people and your god-fathers have seen light in this year's you want to use an unannounced means to rob people. Do your jobs and stop complaining 'give us reliable information'. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by AlbertKanu001(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Greetings, N-Power Team.
I must appreciate every effort you'v been making in addressing some salient issues raised, especially, as it affects Volunteers of the scheme.

I just want to inquire about the fate of the 2017 pre-selected applicants whose Physical Verification(PV) was scheduled to hold between 4th - 14th December, 2017.
I'v been going to my Residential Local Goverment Secretariat, Calabar Municipality, Cross River State since Mon., Dec. 4, & I'v been receiving the same message of 'nothing is happening for now... wait till further notice'.
This, therefore, has prompted me to ask: 'if that was supposed to be the arrangement, why was there no time table in that regards to show clearly the scheduled days/dates for the respective states and local govt. secretariats?
Why are applicants continually kept in the dark, stranded and frustrated on a daily basis?
Please, I desire a genuine answer; not the usual 'NOTED'.
Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by TGM2015: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly visit any of this support center close you.
Good evening NPower,

Please I have a friend who discovered that her AfriOne 2in1 screen has broken. The questions now are:

1. Are NPower devices under any warranty and if yes, is the warranty for AfriOne covers a broken screen. Please note that most people with AfriOne devices have same problem.
2. Can she go to the NPower support centers for this repairs or not. And if not, where can should she go to for her phone repairs.
3. And for the repair services, is she expected to pay for this type of repairs or not.

Above all, I will suggest that NPower team should review the durability of AfriOne devices as they a prone to have their screens break easily.

Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
TGM2015:

Good evening NPower,

Please I have a friend who discovered that her AfriOne 2in1 screen has broken. The questions now are:

1. Are NPower devices under any warranty and if yes, is the warranty for AfriOne covers a broken screen. Please note that most people with AfriOne devices have same problem.
2. Can she go to the NPower support centers for this repairs or not. And if not, where can should she go to for her phone repairs.
3. And for the repair services, is she expected to pay for this type of repairs or not.

Above all, I will suggest that NPower team should review the durability of AfriOne devices as they a prone to have their screens break easily.

Thank you.

Kindly visit any of the support center close to you.
All the necessary information would be given to you at the support center.

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2017
AlbertKanu001:
Greetings, N-Power Team.
I must appreciate every effort you'v been making in addressing some salient issues raised, especially, as it affects Volunteers of the scheme.

I just want to inquire about the fate of the 2017 pre-selected applicants whose Physical Verification(PV) was scheduled to hold between 4th - 14th December, 2017.
I'v been going to my Residential Local Goverment Secretariat, Calabar Municipality, Cross River State since Mon., Dec. 4, & I'v been receiving the same message of 'nothing is happening for now... wait till further notice'.
This, therefore, has prompted me to ask: 'if that was supposed to be the arrangement, why was there no time table in that regards to show clearly the scheduled days/dates for the respective states and local govt. secretariats?
Why are applicants continually kept in the dark, stranded and frustrated on a daily basis?
Please, I desire a genuine answer; not the usual 'NOTED'.
Thank you.

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants, We apologize for the inconveniences,
Please note that the Physical Verification Exercise will actively commence in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariats on Monday, December 11th, 2017.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly visit any of the support center close to you.
All the necessary information would be given to you at the support center.

I logged in for the nbuild. What I saw is two rows for phone number and password. Was the password sent in the past? Because I haven't got a message with any instruction or password.

How do I sign, being I only have my number no password?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Npowerng the below pic is what I am seeing .how do I get the password?

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

I logged in for the nbuild. What I saw is two rows for phone number and password. Was the password sent in the past? Because I haven't got a message with any instruction or password.

How do I sign, being I only have my number no password?

Kindly contact the number in the SMS
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki by npowerng: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
Npowerng the below pic is what I am seeing .how do I get the password?

Kindly contact the number provided in the SMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2024 (NNBTS BATCH 36) / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.