Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (56824 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by johnstar(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Anoda 1
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Teobaba(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Idiot did u not have before going to meet another on Instagram or u are online prostitute. Let him drug u more useless girls we have today as lovers

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by henrixx(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

A real man don't take nudes to harass a lady
ye ye ......you want make the nairaland ladies feel you abi

real men Ko real Madrid men niii

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
The guy is a very big fool, he thought he's smart but his reward is coming pretty soon.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by bath(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
How did the man get hold of your nude pictures if you haven't slept with him before. Cos from your narration, you turned down all his efforts to have sex with you when you felt dizzy after drinking and you left. So, can you tell us where and when he got your nude pictures.

6 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Saint83(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
And you believed this story? Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by johnstar(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
profolaolu:
Bros the hustle is real, U want to win the sympathy of ladies on Nl
.d guy na cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by colossus91(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
suspect escaped during interrogation Nigerianmpolice sha......and some,pipu are saying end sars.......I know what sars can do to the man in this type of matter,,

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by ajagidiagbo1(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
And what was done to the police officer that was to check on the hotel the man lodged?. Police are the most corrupt of all.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sapientia(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Am only concerned about who the police already had escaped... Naija
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Lomprico2: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Ladies, ladies, ladies!!!

Whenever an unknown guy us wooing you online and you guys decide to meet, make sure its a public place, or your own tuff. Don't accept money from him to travel to where he is to visit! Hian!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by johnstar(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2017
colossus91:
suspect escaped during interrogation Nigerianmpolice sha......and some,pipu are saying end sars.......I know what sars can do to the man in this type of matter,,
.wat can dey do?? Beat him up

Dude i blame d mumu gal

Person wey u dey meet for d first time u nor fit stay with am for hotel

Gals and material things ar like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by fellom(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by judgedredd22(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Jodha:
The guy is an animal no doubt...a sex starved maniac...if yhu must meet up with strangers ,do so in open places...girls wise up c'mon...

Where she phork up wella nah when she collect the 15k...he asked of sex...yhu refused ....but collected the money...
For her mind she don see mugu....ladies wise up...this world is filled with wolves in sheep clothing's parading themselves as guys...

mmmhhh.... very sound!

but me o, ayam meeting you in ya father's house this xmas! grin grin grin grin grin with enough goodies!
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by johnstar(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:
Shame on that guy.

Una dm blame d guy

Na d gal stupid u go meet guy for hotel

It shows she's vry stupid

Na material things she for fall nw

Weytn concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Badtiboi: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

and women are dumb. Anyway i like ur name. Buhariiscursed

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by emmie14: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

Your dad is equally a man.

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sunnyflakes(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

Exactly, especially when there are many fishes in the ocean, so when a man is turned down by one he should just move ahead and try his luck elsewhere, certainly one of the fishes will swallow not just his hook but his line and sinker........... MEN BE WISE
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by emmie14: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

Men are foolz...Your dad is equally a man and possibly among foolz

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Elis49(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Women will never learn...Smh

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by oputa1: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz
S
not all men please mind ur words
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Naija police sef dey fall hand badly.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2017
kendrace:
Rape stories everywhere

She should have returned the 15k
U don't collect such money. You took his money and turned down his offer. Our girls need to learn, why follow a boy u just met out? U even lodged in a hotel with him (lmfao) this world is crazy mehn

So is your first sentence still relevant?
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
I bet she went to the hotel so she could pray and sing praises with the guy?

Crying wolf.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Berlyn1(f): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:
I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

why follow a guy to a hotel room if you're not ready for sex ?

If she was drugged as she said ,she'll be fast asleep before causing any seen.

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Nnnnttttttooooooorrrrrrr
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by lolipopandy(f): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Where i dnt get is when the police said they arrested the guy but he escaped while he was being interrogated
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by blaze1916(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Ooooooloshoooooooo

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by nairaman66(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2017
The most funny part of this story is that the man escaped police custody, can you imagine this??

Can anyone escape police custody without bribery? The police should tell us how much the man paid jwo!! In between, the man must have spent more than 100k plus for just Pussy.. what a total waste

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

Men are not fools. No responsible lady will follow a man you met on the social media to an hotel. We have an open park, eateries, cinemas etc why opting to go with him to an hotel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by bigpicture001: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2017
most liking she has a boyfriend already..but huzling,money...gud for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.