Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (56826 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by kingsfire: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin
Ndi'mmadu sef
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2017
lolipopandy:
Where i dnt get is when the police said they arrested the guy but he escaped while he was being interrogated

You cannot trust NPF
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2017
eTECTIVe:
She's lying to attract sympathy.. She sent him those nudes and went there to scam d guy of money since she claimed to b preparing to go back to skool
my thought exactly
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by FOLLEY20(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2017
It's u urself that allowed such to happen to u. Why must u date someone on social media when u call urself a Christian? Why must u go to hotel to meet a man u knew little about? Is that Christianity? Just thank God that he had not used u for ritual. U are the architect of ur own building.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by artworks1: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2017
I did this same thing to a so called girlfriend...chatted her up with a fine face of another guy on insta gram and invited her. The foolish gurl traveled all the way from Anambra to owerri waiting to meet the guy.

Someone you don't know o. Chai I was fuming with anger

She waited , called the number i gave to her countless times till she got tired and left. How can you go meet a total stranger in the hotel and even planning to sleep over? Women Dem swear for una??

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2017
The man did not escape but when police realized the insincerity on the part of the gal, they let him off the hook...lobatan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinola(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
VeeInsider:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/instagram-friend-drugged-sex-took-nude-pictures-unilorin-student/amp/

The girl sounds very cheap,how can u give in because someone threatens to expose your nude pictures....i am sorry for her
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Jackipapa: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:
I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

why follow a guy to a hotel room if you're not ready for sex ?

If she was drugged as she said ,she'll be fast asleep before causing any seen.

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .

As if you were there, some girls eh, I comment my reserve.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by poseidon12: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2017
The student was foolish to fall for the blackmail. Her Pastor did the right thing. Once you give in to a blackmailer, he will keep blackmailing you.
Of course the Police collected money and let the suspect go, claiming that he escaped.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Adeyeye09(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Story not adding up....atrocity ws committed in a lagos hotel and he ws invited for interrogation in ilorin. Don't understand
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2017
How did he get your account number. It would be tough for you to argue that this isn't a case of paying for services rendered. The man is pure evil sha
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Marshalxv(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Jackipapa:

As if you were there, some girls eh, I comment my reserve.
I don't need to be there to see the hidden truth.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by EfogheOsagie: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=BUHARIISCURSED post=62955832]Men are f00lz

You mean some men[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by kaymighty: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Oh Nairalanders didn't notice something. So, Oloshos them have protecting pastors? The pastor could not, in his magnanimity, relate with the parents of the 'apoda' first but arranged an arrest with the police? My pastor my pastor, hope she paid tithe of 10% from the 15k.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinola(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
VeeInsider:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/instagram-friend-drugged-sex-took-nude-pictures-unilorin-student/amp/

The girl sounds very cheap,how can u give in because someone threatens to expose your nude pictures....i am sorry for her
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by salt1: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
How did he get your account number. It would be tough for you to argue that this isn't a case of paying for services rendered. The man is pure evil sha

Very irritating story. She's lucky he didn't kill her and use for ritual.
Let her just apologize to her parents and try to be responsible. She mightn't be so lucky in future
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by banre(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Hespee93: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:
I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

why follow a guy to a hotel room if you're not ready for sex ?

If she was drugged as she said ,she'll be fast asleep before causing any seen.

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .

no body know the beggenning of story not untill when it get to some level. . I think both of them know what is going on, people shoyld think very well before on a post in order nt to commit sin. To me not all writen document are true except one thing which is DATE.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by RillJ(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
He credited your account with N15k you didnt mind. You went to meet him in an hotel certainly not to discuss your school grade.
I do not subscribe to rape (by force or fraud) neither do I welcome half truth which is what stinks in this narrative.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by wisino1(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Watin cosine me I beg anybody know where I fit see the naked pic the guy be don already take
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by mikkycyruz(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
I stay in Ojo

there are two hotels in Ojo

Ausken hotel and High taste hotel

I want to believe that one of the two hotels expecially Ausken housed you both

go back to be hotel and check the records

also with Police with you, interrogate the waiter who handed the fool the latex material
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Harrynight(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
a grown up babe accept dating a grown up man

the grown up babe Accept cash offer from the grownup man

she accepted to meet wit him in a hotel

accept to hav drink together and time to get it on after accepting money u said NO! are u a learner?

u had sex wit a man in a hotel room and u call that rape?
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz
A real man don't take nudes to harass a lady
Because of one man u insulted all men abi
some of u just behave like children in this platform. How can u generalize all men to be fools because of the action of one?
well, u may be a fool but I'm not. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by teflonjake(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
what took her to the hotel?

Sister was led in spirit(financially)

It takes two to tangle....

As growing children, my sisters were told never to sleep naked n wear unattractive nightwears before sleeping, also to rub powder on their faces, incase armed robbers break in @ night.......it worked perfectly!!!

As a boy u don't hang out in places that are prone to police raid...it worked out perfectly!!!

Why will a girl who's clean @ heart, visit a guy in a hotel for the 1st time.

People just blog and report rubbish

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
what took her to the hotel?
This is a very f0olish question! That a man invites a lady to her hotel room does not necessarily imply she or they have unconsciously agreed to go down. It's the same way with asking someone to your home.

You must understand that hotels are temporary abodes and does not mean that it is a rendezvous spot all the time. The man might have had it planned all along but it takes a wise man to know that being in a relationship with a lady does not translate into sex.

With a mentality as yours and with some on this thread, it is no brained as to how compulsive sex has become the order of the day.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by illicit(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2017
this supposed unilorite fall my hand.... IMO why collect someones 15k and drink and give nothing back

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahahahaha, something like this happened this past week, a guy I met here asked me out only to tell me the venue was his house, I told him to meet me up at a fast food or restaurant, he said he wanted to cook for me, so his house was OK, when I turned the invitation down, Mr man said he stays in a family house and wanted to use the opportunity to introduce me to his family, I just laughed and told him to also include his ancestors to the list of people to introduce me to, some of this guy's are just pretentious slimmy manipulators
DaddyKross:

That the girl is stupid doesn't justify the guy's animalistic behaviour. Blackmailing a girl in to sex with her nudes ?

Shame on him, again.

Let's not even talk about the stupid girl, it's their way. Like i once told someone here, Ladies always think they are smart and cunning, not knowing that no matter what, men are always 30 billion miles ahead.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by eligibility: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Most of our ladies are claiming to be smart but they are not.
At least, our ladies should reflects on Cynthia's case that occurred in Festac, Lagos State. She was drugged, raped and strangled to death .
By and large, if you are truly religious,morally and intellectually sound, you must abstain from social media relationship.

Secondly, the pastor did the right thing but the police man that interrogated him had a deal and he must be punished.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by justy15: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Am even more worried on the report from the police than the lady's saga. How can the police arrest a suspect twice n twice he escaped. It goes a long way to reduce the level of confidence on the security agencies
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Adebowale89(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2017
what some ladies do today is nauseating. in the first place a man you have not take home to meet your parents don't deserve seeing the middle of your legs

why should a sane lady goto hotel to meet a man if she's nt a prostitute

what you ladies don't know is that, not all guys/men have the emotional maturity to handle emotional stuff. that nigga want to be using the useless girl as sex slave and that's one of the reason why he took his nude pics

its wrong to visit a man in his house whom you barely know, talkless of visiting him in a hotel

I'm gonna give my female child decent sex education. majority of ladies lack sex education hence their stupidity in the hand of immature guys/men
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by bigfather(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2017
She is not telling the truth.

Why would you meet with someone you just met on social media in an hotel ? Meanwhile, she claimed the guy wooed her which she reluctantly accepted o ! And she said the guy transferred 15K to her for visiting and she collected it.....

Babes are trying to become smart negatively now ......Make guys sef becarefull o !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.