Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (56822 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Dareabiala(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Bullhari:

He asked for a relationship, you reluctantly obliged.

He invited to a hotel, you went to sing praises there with him.

he bought drinks, then you shared them for communion. and while you were praying, he drugged your drinks and even sent the waitress to get condom for use in the bar.

He asked you to have sex with him and you did said not until the price is right, you agreed on #15k and you demanded cash before service, he paid and you continued your drinks.

You were dizzy but managed to cause a scene and people came to your rescue, though I didn't read the part where you even argued, or what were you rescue from? the waitress or the sight of condom?

then you left and he threatened you with your nudes, obviously you were drinking naked, or he has a special camera that see the deep and hidden things. or you want to tell me that while you were awake or after you were rescued he stripped you naked and took you nudies?

You went back again and this time he recorded a video as usual, I guess you knew about the video hence you showed ur face,that after sex pix and video remember.

you couldn't face your parents but you could face your pastor? who has been teaching this generation this huge failure

my conclusions.
1. You had sex with him previously and you sent him those nudies as well. you knew he had them all those while, the problem was his decision to share them with your dad.

2. He didn't drug your drinks, you drank to stupor.

3. He has been f4cking you all long. You spoke out because he now does that for free, you fall hand, baba take charge.

4. He will still f4ck as much as he wants, you are just bothered about the nudies.

5. You and the Nigerian Police failed, and hence owe the young man an apology.

6. You have failed your future children

Sir, do [color=#550000][/color]you work with DSS? Your children cant take a smart runs on you oo. Nice one
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by MielBaker(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
The 15k u didn't get from your father, you went to hotel to collect it from another man. Lesson for them.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Dareabiala(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Yourr:

My dear the man should be arrested and charged to court, but that wouldn't stop this from happening to another girl. So the girl needs to be educated.

We can't make men stop raping women even if they are given life imprisonment. But we can make women to stop giving men a chance to rape them like going to visit him in a hotel when you have only met once (that is what runs girls do), like accepting 15k from him when you didn't ask him what he wanted in return (he is not your boyfriend or even a close friend).

Out of desperation she made a mistake and all girls need to be enlightened
Out of desperation you say..... Pls try to investigate the rationale behind the circumstance before concluding
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Bullhari: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
sinceraconcept:
my nigga,where you there? The guy is named Asiwaju and he called in to royal FM today,the PPRO was also a guest in the program,the guy said the girl is a prostitute and he has been sleeping with her since and gives her money anytime he sleeps with her. her name is Cynthia. I guess the girl drank to stupor and as my nigga don pay am for the service,he gat do the do,then the girl with the PPRO planned to extort the nigga and lured him to Bovina hotel ,Ilorin.
then,the girl called Asiwaju and he came out only to see PPRO and the girl said that's the guy,nigga was arrested and beating like no tomorrow,tied down and almost killed. Imagine someone that has never been to Ilorin getting treated like that,so the PPRO requested for $2k and collected all the money on him. nigga vex for radio,called the PPRO a criminal .

lol. you see what I said! I wasn't there and had never heard the story until I read it here. but common sense told me what must have transpired between them and NPF.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Bullhari: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Dareabiala:

Sir, do [color=#550000][/color]you work with DSS? Your children cant take a smart runs on you oo. Nice one

No sir, though investigation is one of my natural abilities. since I couldn't get into the force, I went straight into IT Security.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by lolipopandy(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:

You cannot trust NPF
not at all,only God can save us from this jungle will live in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.