Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (56823 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Bullhari: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2017
VeeInsider:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/instagram-friend-drugged-sex-unilorin-student/amp/

He asked for a relationship, you reluctantly obliged.

He invited to a hotel, you went to sing praises there with him.

he bought drinks, then you shared them for communion. and while you were praying, he drugged your drinks and even sent the waitress to get condom for use in the bar.

He asked you to have sex with him and you did said not until the price is right, you agreed on #15k and you demanded cash before service, he paid and you continued your drinks.

You were dizzy but managed to cause a scene and people came to your rescue, though I didn't read the part where you even argued, or what were you rescue from? the waitress or the sight of condom?

then you left and he threatened you with your nudes, obviously you were drinking naked, or he has a special camera that see the deep and hidden things. or you want to tell me that while you were awake or after you were rescued he stripped you naked and took you nudies?

You went back again and this time he recorded a video as usual, I guess you knew about the video hence you showed ur face,that after sex pix and video remember.

you couldn't face your parents but you could face your pastor? who has been teaching this generation this huge failure

my conclusions.
1. You had sex with him previously and you sent him those nudies as well. you knew he had them all those while, the problem was his decision to share them with your dad.

2. He didn't drug your drinks, you drank to stupor.

3. He has been f4cking you all long. You spoke out because he now does that for free, you fall hand, baba take charge.

4. He will still f4ck as much as he wants, you are just bothered about the nudies.

5. You and the Nigerian Police failed, and hence owe the young man an apology.

6. You have failed your future children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by nero69: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Common Peeps, I will never accept 15k from a lady if I know I can never have sex with her. These girls think they're​ smart​. To me the only offence is the nude pics senerio. Apart from that, I would have sex with her until no drop of sperm coming out of my DK! Is 15K 15kobo? In my neighborhood, there's one I bought small Samsung phone for..2k pocket money every now and then, she's still closing up. When I decide to give her yourgort mix with origin then do the needful, she may cry raped. I'm documenting and recording voice communication though...

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Jodha:
The guy is an animal no doubt...a sex starved maniac...if yhu must meet up with strangers ,do so in open places...girls wise up c'mon...

Where she phork up wella nah when she collect the 15k...he asked of sex...yhu refused ....but collected the money...
For her mind she don see mugu....ladies wise up...this world is filled with wolves in sheep clothing's parading themselves as guys...
the matter is serious the guy called into royal FM,Ilorin this morning and said the girl arranged with the ppro to extort him,he said the ppro tortured him like no tomorrow,took the money on him and requested for $2k. try and hear the guy's side of the story before concluding. he said the girl is a prostitute,if not a prostitute,why collect 15k from someone you don't know before? the guy said he sleeps with her and gives her money anytime be does. its high time we stop blaming guys without hearing the story

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Bullhari:

He asked for a relationship, you reluctantly obliged.

He invited to a hotel, you went to sing praises there with him.

he bought drinks, then you shared them for communion. and while you were praying, he drugged your drinks and even sent the waitress to get condom for use in the bar.

He asked you to have sex with him and you did said not until the price is right, you agreed on #15k and you demanded cash before service, he paid and you continued your drinks.

You were dizzy but managed to cause a scene and people came to your rescue, though I didn't read the part where you even argued, or what were you rescue from? the waitress or the sight of condom?

then you left and he threatened you with your nudes, obviously you were drinking naked, or he has a special camera that see the deep and hidden things. or you want to tell me that while you were awake or after you were rescued he stripped you naked and took you nudies?

You went back again and this time he recorded a video as usual, I guess you knew about the video hence you showed ur face,that after sex pix and video remember.

you couldn't face your parents but you could face your pastor? who has been teaching this generation this huge failure

my conclusions.
1. You had sex with him previously and you sent him those nudies as well. you knew he had them all those while, the problem was his decision to share them with your dad.

2. He didn't drug your drinks, you drank to stupor.

3. He has been f4cking you all long. You spoke out because he now does that for free, you fall hand, baba take charge.

4. He will still f4ck as much as he wants, you are just bothered about the nudies.

5. You and the Nigerian Police failed, and hence owe the young man an apology.

6. You have failed your future children

my nigga,where you there? The guy is named Asiwaju and he called in to royal FM today,the PPRO was also a guest in the program,the guy said the girl is a prostitute and he has been sleeping with her since and gives her money anytime he sleeps with her. her name is Cynthia. I guess the girl drank to stupor and as my nigga don pay am for the service,he gat do the do,then the girl with the PPRO planned to extort the nigga and lured him to Bovina hotel ,Ilorin.
then,the girl called Asiwaju and he came out only to see PPRO and the girl said that's the guy,nigga was arrested and beating like no tomorrow,tied down and almost killed. Imagine someone that has never been to Ilorin getting treated like that,so the PPRO requested for $2k and collected all the money on him. nigga vex for radio,called the PPRO a criminal .

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2017
eTECTIVe:
She's lying to attract sympathy.. She sent him those nudes and went there to scam d guy of money since she claimed to b preparing to go back to skool
the girl is so evil,all these girls claiming holy holy at home but real professional prostitutes in school

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Smith35:
What is d world turning to like we didn't date girls. I feel pity for the lady but how much times do this have to happen before ladies stop meeting men on social media and giving themselves up like that? Have they forgotten Cynthia's Facebook lover story so fast? Aside that, there's been a lot of stories flying around n its VERY shameful most of this stories has to do with d ladies accepting gifts/money from this evil men. Take caution always ladies, PLEASE. Its for ur own good and imagine mumu police...

"Confirming the incident, Kwara police spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi, told newsmen that the suspect was arrested but escaped during interrogation."

That should cost the officer involved his job.
funny enough,this girl's name is also Cynthia,the guy called in to royal FM ilorin this morning,the PPRO was also seated and the guy clarified the issue. the girl is a runs girl but later got tired of 15k and decided to connive with PPRO to collect 2k$ from the guy since nigga is loaded,nigga was beaten to stupor and his phone taken from him. pls don't judge the guy,the girl is the devil
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by odo7(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Marshalxv post=62957687]I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

why follow a guy to a hotel room if you're not ready for sex ?

If she was drugged as she said ,she'll be fast asleep before causing any seen.

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .[/quote you are definitely a first class student with a g.p 4.99
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by odo7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:
I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .
you are definitely a first class student with a G.p of 4.99
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by ladycomfort(f): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
[b][/b]q2
Yourr:

The girl thought that money goes on trees huh

In Other News
[b]These 2 Measurements Might Determine How Long You Will Liveu[/b2w
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/2-measurements
w
www :'( cryww
a
wwwwwwwwww
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Legs and pe***s are loose easily these days like never before. Eyes sees more of obscene things more often than not.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Freetoluv: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Devil z very smart and cunning... Now social media tinx
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by delishpot: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Police don collect bribe and release the criminal.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Smith35(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
funny enough,this girl's name is also Cynthia,the guy called in to royal FM ilorin this morning,the PPRO was also seated and the guy clarified the issue. the girl is a runs girl but later got tired of 15k and decided to connive with PPRO to collect 2k$ from the guy since nigga is loaded,nigga was beaten to stupor and his phone taken from him. pls don't judge the guy,the girl is the devil

What a shame! I'm not in any position to judge my brother. Just tired with d trend of girl-boy sm meet n then it turns bad. May God help us all.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Yourr: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
ladycomfort:
[b][/b]q2
My dear the man should be arrested and charged to court, but that wouldn't stop this from happening to another girl. So the girl needs to be educated.

We can't make men stop raping women even if they are given life imprisonment. But we can make women to stop giving men a chance to rape them like going to visit him in a hotel when you have only met once (that is what runs girls do), like accepting 15k from him when you didn't ask him what he wanted in return (he is not your boyfriend or even a close friend).

Out of desperation she made a mistake and all girls need to be enlightened
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by nairanaira12: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

A real man don't take nudes to harass a lady

The import of your comment says you are also a fool

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by AHTIFA(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
hahahahha naija, first you are not a victim second, you are very stupid third, he run during interrogation? lastly this is fake news.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by nairanaira12: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:

That the girl is stupid doesn't justify the guy's animalistic behaviour. Blackmailing a girl in to sex with her nudes ?

Shame on him, again.

Let's not even talk about the stupid girl, it's their way. Like i once told someone here, Ladies always think they are smart and cunning, not knowing that no matter what, men are always 30 billion miles ahead.

Your comment doesn't make a sense. If a girl is stupid, she can't escape shiiits like this
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by jobbers: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
sad
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by donnaD(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
IRANU ABASHA.have sense sum girls will not have,grow up no way instead dey will always be so foolish and eager to send out their nudes and visit stranger.I hail una oo,sha she is lucky the guy even have her 15k,she was not raped and used for rituals or suya.at least now she will have plenty sense.I just pity her socail media wud be the end of most people who have decided to sell their senses on all socail media.the internet never forgets.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Marshalxv(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
odo7:
you are definitely a first class student with a G.p of 4.99

Lolz,its actually 5.0
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
This story is not making sense.
Non sequitor!
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by henrixx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
shut d fvck up... biko
u dey craze.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Jodha(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
the matter is serious the guy called into royal FM,Ilorin this morning and said the girl arranged with the ppro to extort him,he said the ppro tortured him like no tomorrow,took the money on him and requested for $2k. try and hear the guy's side of the story before concluding. he said the girl is a prostitute,if not a prostitute,why collect 15k from someone you don't know before? the guy said he sleeps with her and gives her money anytime be does. its high time we stop blaming guys without hearing the story

In short ehn I have nothing to say to yhu....

Mtshewww
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Iamthoney(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .
You couldn't have said it any better sir...The girl na real Olosho

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Jodha(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

mmmhhh.... very sound!

but me o, ayam meeting you in ya father's house this xmas! grin grin grin grin grin with enough goodies!

Lool....I'm in my father's house waiting woh grin embarassed
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by tianshie(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
According to the police, the suspect escaped during interrogation. Clap for yourselves. The most corrupt police in the world! A fcu.king disgrace.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by gbengaoa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
good for her. instagram bae. other guys would have been talking to her she would have turned them down but she saw money and gave in. nonsense.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by akinsmyk(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

What do you take bro? Throughout December, order for any beer or wine. All on me. You deserve an award too
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Rozaytee: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
henrixx:
u dey craze.
u dey mad
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by ericadianas(f): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
"He escaped in the process"... smh. Nigeria police though.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Marshalxv(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2017
akinsmyk:

What do you take bro? Throughout December, order for any beer or wine. All on me. You deserve an award too

Lolz, thanks bro .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.