Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (56825 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by DaddyKross: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, something like this happened this past week, a guy I met here asked me out only to tell me the venue was his house, I told him to meet me up at a fast food or restaurant, he said he wanted to cook for me, so his house was OK, when I turned the invitation down, Mr man said he stays in a family house and wanted to use the opportunity to introduce me to his family, I just laughed and told him to also include his ancestors to the list of people to introduce me to, some of this guy's are just pretentious slimmy manipulators

Lol, that guy is no good. Stay clear off him.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by 400billionman: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
what took her to the hotel?

Joblessness, idleness.

Refusing to be useful to self and family.

Thinking that beauty can substitute for hardwork.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Ademascot: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Confirming the incident, Kwara police spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi, told newsmen *that the suspect was arrested but escaped during interogation!!!

Am perturbed about NPF

#ENDSARs#

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by princeade86(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:
I laugh when I see people bashing the guy here .

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

why follow a guy to a hotel room if you're not ready for sex ?

If she was drugged as she said ,she'll be fast asleep before causing any seen.

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .
I swear na only u get sense pass among all comments. u reason with ur brain. God bless u. anything about girls been rape, people will be shouting up and down. many of them av not witness when a lady can lie on them that they rape her, and stupid police men will not do d findings very well before they carry the matter for head like gala. fear women. not every rape proclaimed by women is a rape, but blackmail for one reason or the other. thanks to u all. pls let reasons very well on rape issue.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Marshalxv(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2017
princeade86:
I swear na only u get sense pass among all comments. u reason with ur brain. God bless u. anything about girls been rape, people will be shouting up and down. many of them av not witness when a lady can lie on them that they rape her, and stupid police men will not do d findings very well before they carry the matter for head like gala. fear women. not every rape proclaimed by women is a rape, but blackmail for one reason or the other. thanks to u all. pls let reasons very well on rape issue.

Seriously my guy,most girls are devil's advocate, I heard a story of how a girl accused a guy that refused to make her his permanent girlfriend of rape .poor guy spent 3weeks in police b4 he was released after much money has been spent .fear ladies .
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by 400billionman: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

The real story is,the girl went to the hotel and willingly had sex with the guy .

if the guy drugged her and she raised alarm and was rescued, the hotel would've handed the man over to the police .

If she didn't have any sexual relationship with the man,how did he come about her nude pix,I'm sure nude pix don't just appear like that .

my conclusion, they were both enjoying each other till something went wrong, then the sharp girl in self defence in case her pix surface online came up with this poor excuse of a story .

The N15 was for the sex.

But while she sleepeth, the devil taketh a picture of her nude for more free sex.

Therefore she raiseth alarm.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by FreeWorld23: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by taurusmena1(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Most ladies these days are very foolish thinking they are wise and smart all at once.they keep crying foul when they always put themselves in precarious situations. Why accept a to date him when you have reservations, why visit his hotel knowing what could go down or why go there alone? Greed seems to have clouded their judgment.they are victims of circumstances orchestrated by them.Naija police,I hail ooooy.he escaped?hahahahahahaha, I laugh.mtchewwwww
BUHARIISCURSED:
Menare f00lz

A real man don't take nudes to harass a lady
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
kendrace:
Rape stories everywhere

She should have returned the 15k
U don't collect such money. You took his money and turned down his offer. Our girls need to learn, why follow a boy u just met out? U even lodged in a hotel with him (lmfao) this world is crazy mehn
She did not turn down his offer. How did the guy have her naked pictures if she turned him down?? The girl is lying. The guy is an animal
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Sagay212: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
You collect 15k alert kpakam! Him invite you to HOTEL and you go. Una drink shayo and you claim he druged you. Shebi when man tell you say make you meet am for hotel, as mumu girl wet you be, na fellowship you think day una wan do for the hotel room.

15k wey the guy for use blow correct shonmula na him e send give the mumu girl. Who knows if the girl self na runs girl. They should allow us here the guys story and. I'm sure the girl na instamesaage olosho. All these mumu girls be thinking using rape is an easy way out to get back at guys. Una go hear word

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:

Lol, that guy is no good. Stay clear off him.
i have o, deleted his number sharply, before people will say "why did she go to his house ", from cook for me to introduction to his family, Hahahahaha,clear signal
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Marshalxv(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
400billionman:

The N15 was for the sex.

But while she sleepeth, the devil taketh a picture of her nude for more free sex.

Therefore she raiseth alarm.

Lol. As an insurance for more sex u mean?

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by princeade86(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

Seriously my guy,most girls are devil's advocate, I heard a story of how a girl accused a guy that refused to make her his permanent girlfriend of rape .poor guy spent 3weeks in police b4 he was released after much money has been spent .fear ladies .
I heard of a case of a man been charge to court for rape issue. the guy don't have any witness. when judge asked the guy may be he has something to say, before he deliver his judgment. the guy just told judge that he should pls grant one request. he said since he don't have any witness, they should pls give the girl a bible that if truly he raped her, all courses in bible should be on the guy, but if it is a lie, all courses in bible should be on the lady. my BRO, ummmmmmmmm. the girl no fit swear oooo. the judge asked the girl to do it, but she pleaded that it was a mistake...... mistake as how....

4 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Piresy: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Yeligray:
what took her to the hotel?
N15,000 shioooor
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by toprealman: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Cry me a river! He transferred #15 K to you......bla bla bla.
Some of your colleagues collect £3000 per game, you still de do Nokia 3310 runs.
Runs gone wrong.....my 1P
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
johnstar:

.d guy na cow
grin grin grin grin grin my brother U wicked ooooo,when he is not buhari
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by delugajackson: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

You made such statement and you call yourself a man? Please, sit down.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by cybriz82(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

Inside hotel not church oooo Some mumuni didn't see dat part where she said she refused D man sex, but they saw D part when she said D man threaten to release her nude pics and yet they can't ask their tiny brain how did D man got D pics?only to come here and spit rubbish, even D police sef tired for D mata that's y them use style free D guy,

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by lebete3000: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Randy100:
The way girls are coming out to say 'rape', I am afraid one day my girl will also join them too. Pls girls, rape is a forceful penetration.

Not just a "forceful penetration" but an "unwanted forceful penetration".

My gfs pvssy is so tight I have to invade & penetrate it forcefully....but she likes it lai dat grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by unphilaz(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Men are f00lz

Are you not a man.. Correct it to SOME men

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by luckyogor(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
This story get as e be o, u went back to be raped willingly,suspect took of during interrogation,too many blanks abeg.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Smith35(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2017
What is d world turning to like we didn't date girls. I feel pity for the lady but how much times do this have to happen before ladies stop meeting men on social media and giving themselves up like that? Have they forgotten Cynthia's Facebook lover story so fast? Aside that, there's been a lot of stories flying around n its VERY shameful most of this stories has to do with d ladies accepting gifts/money from this evil men. Take caution always ladies, PLEASE. Its for ur own good and imagine mumu police...

"Confirming the incident, Kwara police spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi, told newsmen that the suspect was arrested but escaped during interrogation."

That should cost the officer involved his job.
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Veetee(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Stupid talk, the girl is lying obviously to defend herself before d nudes are out, but the guy sef no get husle, what's the use trying to blackmail a lady,
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by oyepaulkay(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2017
The Man escaped or the police officer that was meant to go and search where he lodged took him to the ATM as usual instead of going to do the search....
after they must have had the "omo iya talks" Policing in Nigeria is a Big Scam....

#Militaryforever

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Rozaytee: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2017
some men are just born perverts.... but ladies really need to be careful and wise
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by cybriz82(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
U go meet babe today and xChange contactz. B4 d next day u go hear can you do me a favour? please transfer 10k to me itz urgent I'm too strong. And yet they will say men are foolz cus we dey plug money from tree abI. come and collect it, we are daddy Chrismas.

3 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Rozaytee: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
henrixx:
ye ye ......you want make the nairaland ladies feel you abi

real men Ko real Madrid men niii
shut d fvck up... biko
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by 400billionman: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2017
kaymighty:
Oh Nairalanders didn't notice something. So, Oloshos them have protecting pastors? The pastor could not, in his magnanimity, relate with the parents of the 'apoda' first but arranged an arrest with the police? My pastor my pastor, hope she paid tithe of 10% from the 15k.

Chineke lekwa o...
Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by dstar01(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2017
I would have gotten angry wit the first part of ur comment but I won't because you are a man too and according to the first part of ur comment, YOU ARE A FOOL ALSO undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" by Fhowe: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2017
DaddyKross:

That the girl is stupid doesn't justify the guy's animalistic behaviour. Blackmailing a girl in to sex with her nudes ?

Shame on him, again.

Let's not even talk about the stupid girl, it's their way. Like i once told someone here, Ladies always think they are smart and cunning, not knowing that no matter what, men are always 30 billion miles ahead.
when you learn to stay in your house or room at school trouble hardly ever comes to meet you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.