Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (68662 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by jaychubi: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
emeralddayo:
Baby girl, call off the wedding irrespective of what your family members are saying, your happiness is key, not theirs. Besides, money isn't everything (and you already got enough to enjoy life without him) don't bother about what people would say, cos people will definitely say worse if you go ahead with the wedding and later have ish(many will call you a gold digger)as it might later be obvious to all you married him for his money.
And about your so called friends....hmmmm,I have no idea what to say, if possible ignore. Them, cut them off without giving them reasons why.
your marriage is supposed to be built on trust, but now you might never trust him again, don't wait until you get infected with incurable sexually diseases before you know you ought not to marry him
#myown2cent

Op n her family are gold diggers

She will never take ur advice, have u thought abt d car, land and millions of money in her account dt she will have to return.

She will eternally regret if she leaves this rich n generous Dude nt even herself or her family will forgive her.

For me she shld pay dt price which is massive infidelity ahead n enjoy her rich dude, d money will wipe her tears besides I believe her bride price must ve been paid by nw which means they r married.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Daeylar(f): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by emeralddayo(f): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
so impossible now. That's one hell of a decision to make. She should continue and start the relationship in marriage though afresh. Make promises and get better.
it is easier said than done o, promises kwa?, from someone who goes around bragging about their wrong doings?
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by ybalogs(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
For him to be bragging about it to his friends shows he's only just starting. You may go ahead with the wedding if you have decided to just look past his knack for going after girls. Just warn your siblings, cousins etc to runaway when they see him. in fact they shouldn't visit you at home. Only if you can live like that, then go ahead.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by STLUKE44: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Na waooo

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by ybalogs(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2017
The big question now is can you return all those gifts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by emeralddayo(f): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2017
jaychubi:

Op n her family are gold diggers

She will never take ur advice, have u thought abt d car, land and millions of money in her account dt she will have to return.

She will eternally regret if she leaves this rich n generous Dude nt even herself or her family will forgive her.

For me she shld pay dt price which is massive infidelity ahead n enjoy her rich dude, d money will wipe her tears
if it is all in her name, she need not return anything, she better heed to the advice, else death(pain) await her in the so called married.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Pesuzok(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Better marry him, very few men don't cheat. Even flirting is considered cheating.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Emily22(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Bitter truth - All men gat d instinct of multi- dating in dem.....only few can control it,some still conceal theirs due to lack of wealth..

U said something that you are not angry with ur girls..

ANSWER

You cant get angry because you ve done similar things in the past or you ladies don't have a past worth remembering.

Go on with the marriage,be wise to quickly accumulate enough wealth within the period of 5 years in case yawa gas because those oloso girls u call friends still want more from the guy so u cant escape that.......

Be smart..
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by macaranta(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2017
How true is this story since she's not mad at her girls for sleeping without her future hubby.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by AHTIFA(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
pack the millions and travels to unknown destination.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by jaychubi: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
emeralddayo:
if it is all in her name, she need not return anything, she better heed to the advice, else death(pain) await her in the so called married.

Gifts for a wedding dt never held n u think she can keep it and there won't be consequence. This beats conscience and morality.

Anyway ur advice is off d mark BC they are probably married and awaiting church blessing BC her bride price must have been paid by nw
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by queenfav(f): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
You should be mad at your olosho "girls" that couldn't keep their legs closed.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Lihyunpark(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
that is what they call Hatrick!

But i will advice you to do what you would have done had it been u were married to him before u find out.....it mite be to divorce him or forgive him!

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Sluvist(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:

naa, i doubt if he will sleep with house helps. the man obviously has Class & enough money. he has better options.
that thing doesn't count on option, it counts on passion, after all, all women are the same. What he just need is pussy and what the girls need is money and dick, that is all.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by lastempero: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
My dear check ur self first,if u have not done worst than ur man did and u think morally u are cool and can't condole such immoral act,then quit.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
30 billion for ya akant or an ideal marriage? Just choose one.

*Modified*

Did I just read "I love my girls, I'm not mad at them"? shocked

You ain't weird, you're stupid, very stupid sef. angry
Some girls are stupid truly....imagine I love my girls how are they your girls they did that to you and all you could say is that I love my girls....she is foolish indeed very stupid she doesn't even know what she wants they are all in for the glamour nothing else marriage is over rated all I see is selfish people fooling themselves around gold diggers and greedy people
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by emmie14: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
gold diggers. I must get money for this life and fvck all you hoes.
back to topic, Marry him for his money and be fvcking his friends behind him. perfect

Women are not like men in this fucking and flirting business. She will end up disgracing herself as a LovePeddler and imminently lose her marriage. Her husband is a flirt she got to deal with that.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Ferguson0709: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2017
This is so hard. I will forgive if I’m in your shoes. This people telling you to cut the affairs have worst things in their cupboard o and they are still in the relationship. Just show your grievances to him and see how remorseful he is, you can even report him to his parents. I think they won’t be proud of what he has done. Lastly, it’s your choice, do what you think is the best for you
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by kwb567: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2017
To go ahead or not totally depends on you . Just think deeply about it. However, know this - should you decide not to marry him one of your bridesmaid would get married to him!
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:
There is nothing shocking about this story Joro.

Because you are reflection of your friends who are all gold diggers that didn't mind as long as he gives them enough cash.

Both the bride & 2 ladies on bridal train are the same.

please go ahead & marry him. That's who you deserve.

Bulls Eye.. perfectly said!
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Sterope(f): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Joro and his made up stories
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by blaze1916(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Its not his fault jor...ur girls obviously wanna bleep him as much as he does...and I think they are saying bye bye to him been single...cos they wunt have it again after the wedding ...abeg jst forget and continue with ur wedding ...its their loss not urs. grin
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Highlight of lifetime movie!
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by abdillahee(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Advice, go ahead with your wedding because nothing last forever, Just pray for him to become a change man, life is a wheel of furtune if you are Chance Spin It, no any man on earth is perfect, just ignore what u have heard about him and only pray for him to become a better dude, remember Learning to ignore things is the greatest path for inner peace, everyone has a problem, u cant get all what u want, consult Ur Pastor for more advices.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by pek(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
He is crying crocodile tears because he was caught. He won't change because of that. The final decision of leaving or staying rest with you alone.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by agjm: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Firstly, why did u go thru his phone to be reading his text messages or chats or whatever; that is disrespect and disregards to his person.
Secondly, U got what u wanted because that was the reason u went thru his phone as u wanted to know if he has any secret. So, deal with it ur own way and stop playing with our intelligence on Nairaland. Lesson learnt no1. Don't ever try to go thru a man's phone especially the txt messages or chats whether u weds him or another guy bc it will never going to help u at all rather it will bring pains and heart brake to u. Just like did case now u have seen what u are not suppose to see now u are hurt and confused
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by sandland: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Bad but not serious enough to call off your marriage. He will get better after the marriage. From both sides. Less women will like him. He will have less time after a baby or 2. You will have power over him with his child or children. Iam married for 17 years now.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Luukasz(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:
naa, i doubt if he will sleep with house helps. the man obviously has Class & enough money. he has better options.
Sex sometimes doesn't know class
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by elmagnifico411(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
those your bridesmaids ain't good friends st all! Dey want what is yours, or how else are we suppose to put it? How could Dey sleep with him knowing he was gonna get married to u? Isn't there NO in their dictionary? Not that he isn't wrong? But sis, at any slight opportunity, those your friends go collect your man. Please, try and forgive him. The relationship might look rocky now, but you're gonna smile in the end. Don't let those vultures get the better of u.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by duduade: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Adeoba10:

Me b wan ask whether dem get dog....

Looooool... That one no bad sef
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by DjAndroid: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2017
obowunmi:
If a man doesn't communicate to you that he is polyamorous or polygamous

Then cheating is a form of emotional abuse.

A growing number of Nigerian men have suffer from sex addiction. They have no self control.

Yet you have said nothing on the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Beautiful African Women / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.