Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! (12291 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
SuccesYear:
don't mind my words composition am frank here Sis
so wanna try a virgin right?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Smartii(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lillyane:
Ur case is different broh,go to ur doctor
that is not true, not everybody takes alcohol just like i and my baby, and their case is the best. who takes alcohol isn't any better than who doesn't, what matters is what u make out of life. what they both need is the right mood, oral gesture, intense pre-intimacy as lubrication differs from ladies to ladies, he should take time to understand his partner, sexual intimacy does not work same way for all ladies. Turn her on,ensure he touches her sensitive organs that turns her on as it differs with ladies, when she is properly lubricated, penetration should not be as hard.alcohol never solves the issue, sex can be enjoyed with no inducers.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Let me help u to disvirgin her
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by SuccesYear: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
so wanna try a virgin right?
Sis ! Forget sex pls
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
SuccesYear:
Sis ! Forget sex pls
ok
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by SuccesYear: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
seunmohmoh:
ok
nice meeting you wouldn't mind ur digit... mail sent already
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
stainless239:
Don't forget to tell us when you finally succeed with the project at hand
Yes sir
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by stainless239(f): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
THUNDAR:
Yes sir

It is MA actually
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2017
stainless239:

It is MA actually

Hmmmmmm! Wehdone ma!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2017
seunmohmoh:
i gat no advice for u...i never do am b4
And u won't like to learn?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Enoma222(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
i_also_need_advice_too
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by seunmohmoh(f): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2017
brightmac:
And u won't like to learn?
am learning
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2017
THUNDAR:

She no even shout
Who? You babe or the girl in the video?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Enoma222:
i_also_need_advice_too
Advice on wat
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Fidelmalek:
Uhmmm,
She needs to be properly aroused and dilated...
The average Nigerian guy is always in a hurry to penetrate...
She needs to be aroused to the maximum level...
When fully aroused, her hymen wall softens and allows for not so easy penetration...
Don't ask me how I know grin grin
and u get threads the same women claiming their hymen was removed by doing sports or climbing a mountain angry
the hymen is soft when they need to lie about their virginity and hard at other times angry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2018
stainless239:

Am telling you now! It has happened! I applied lubricant, although it was still painful but it entered!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by alfred007(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2018
THUNDAR:

Am telling you now! It has happened! I applied lubricant, although it was still painful but it entered!

congratulations, u ve scored
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
oh my God. I'm really disappointed at d OP and other responses. Somebody is giving himself to evil and trying to spoil and defile a girl who is neither his wife nor a LovePeddler - pls o fear God
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by phoenix17(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
follow backdoor open am na

wait were u talking abt a human woman?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2018
phoenix17:
follow backdoor open am na

wait
were u talking abt a human woman?

Bros you no Funny!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Jadoskii(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Guysss good newssssss.....Lucifer is out ...the latesssttt epissodee is outtt ooo.....

Chicago med is out toooo oo grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by stevups(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Don't worry, u had wetted it. Next time it will be soft.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by InfernoNig: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
First you should have her comfortable. Then make her really wet. I mean very wet. Then slide in gently. One inch at a time but slowly. Let her fell comfortable with every inch you put in. Thank me later.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by deafeyez: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
On my way to work, I boarded a taxi, a Camry. There were two girls at the back seat while I sat at the front seat. These girls are so beautiful.10 mins into the journey I asked the driver to stop without uttering any other word. Everyone was surprised because the destination I told the driver was still 40mins away.
After the driver pulled, I went to the back seat door, pulled it open, sat and asked the driver to continue.
My wife was just dropping my daughter off to her school.
grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by phoenix17(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
THUNDAR:

Bros you no Funny!
oya pay me and i will do better
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
stainless239:
serious project!
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by stainless239(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
THUNDAR:

Wow!!!
Thank God for your life
Congratulations
Happy new year
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by THUNDAR(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
stainless239:

Wow!!!
Thank God for your life
Congratulations
Happy new year

Ha ha ha Thanks! How your own na? You no go like Gist me as you Don hear My own?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! by AncientAlien(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
seunmohmoh:
i gat no advice for u...i never do am b4
Shey you don gather experience now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name A Reason Why You Are Still Single / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.