Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (66109 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Make brain

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Evablizin:
Make sense.
DETERMINATION.
missed you so much didn't see you online
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
dannytoe:
How did she get flight clearance to fly the plane single handedly without a co-pilot? it's unprofessional in the aviation industry, No matter your flying hours or how experienced you are, you must fly with a co-pilot.
And who said she doesn't have a copilot?
Understand before speaking pls.
The story said she was the main pilot not an assistant (copilot). That's all!

4 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
The ugliness of that girl is enough to crash a plane.
God will forgive you
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Evablizin(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
bamidelee:
missed you so much didn't see you online
smiley Good afternoon,how are you doing?
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by freshvine(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
for my fellow lady to lift that giant bird into the sky and bring it down, i doff my scarf

3 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by sportfolder: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cool chick, i would come and ask your hand in marriage when i hit it big on [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

Wait for me oooo, Pilot chick.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by kaymandak(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
IamPatriotic:
My younger brother would have been a pilot now if not for the wickedness of Mimiko, the good for nothing former governor of ONDO state who reneged on the state sponsorship/scholarship package
I hate hearing that name Mimiko...just as I hate to hear PDP , they are all evil.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Evablizin:
smiley Good afternoon,how are you doing?
afternoon quite an age
am good and you?
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by zolapower: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraGra247:
Abeg tell me the airline make I arrange boycott protest.

Una dey play with people life think say na show.

How can you allow underage to fly aramplane full of passengers!!!

ogaa ooh!!

Guy u no call.am well na oloplane . grin

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by litaninja(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Probably not properly expressed by the poster. Appears they meant to say "flew as the Capt and not as First Officer". Even then, considering her age and the amount of pilots in the naija industry, I doubt she captained the flight.
But what do I know...

dannytoe:
How did she get flight clearance to fly the plane single handedly without a co-pilot? it's unprofessional in the aviation industry, No matter your flying hours or how experienced you are, you must fly with a co-pilot.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 25-year-old female pilot dazzled and amazed some of her passengers after a flight to Abuja earlier today. According to a surprised Facebook user, Imade Alonge Ize-Iyamu, the young lady identified as Captain Ibiyemi flew the plane not as a co-pilot but as a full pilot as she and another passenger sought for a selfie with her (the pilot) after the flight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/25-year-old-female-pilot-flies-plane-abuja-takes-selfie-passengers-photos.html
Oh.... HER NAME IMOLEAYO
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS kiss
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Evablizin(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
bamidelee:
afternoon quite an age am good and you?
I'm ok,i thank God for everything.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
litaninja:
Probably not properly expressed by the poster. Appears they meant to say "flew as the Capt and not as First Officer". Even then, considering her age and the amount of pilots in the naija industry, I doubt she captained the flight.
But what do I know...

she flew with a co- pilot and she's the captain
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Evablizin:
I'm ok,i thank God for everything.
everything would be OK soon just be patient
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by christejames(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
mrlaw93:
Stop praying and start working towards it.

thanks so much!

I'm working my best towards it though.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by litaninja(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
She's a pilot, yes.
She's a commercial airline captain? Newly qualified, at age 25? I doubt that. You need to know how these things work. As a matter of fact, I'll wager she was Second officer on said flight. You don't come green out of flight sim and become captain.

adaxxy:
she has a pilot and she's the captain
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by litaninja(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
You were on the flight?
You work with the airline?
You were the co-pilot?

grin
adaxxy:
she flew with a co- pilot and she's the captain
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Tamakay(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
The difference is clear. See the simple hair style the pilot carries and the selfie obsessed materialistic ones. The girls that have brains don't care about material things but the dull ones knows how to drains men's pocket just to look good.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Meajor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
the level of your lack of sense is enough to make you broke for the rest of your life......receive me jor

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by hollandis(f): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
christejames:
Beautiful!

I have always loved to work in an aviation sector... I keep praying it comes to fruition.

Keep praying and not acting
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Chonmen(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 25-year-old female pilot dazzled and amazed some of her passengers after a flight to Abuja earlier today. According to a surprised Facebook user, Imade Alonge Ize-Iyamu, the young lady identified as Captain Ibiyemi flew the plane not as a co-pilot but as a full pilot as she and another passenger sought for a selfie with her (the pilot) after the flight.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/25-year-old-female-pilot-flies-plane-abuja-takes-selfie-passengers-photos.html
Nice one
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
litaninja:
But what do I know...

She's Aerocontractors breed,
She didn't just start flying now...
The fact is she's been flying for 10years now for aero
That is the fact
There are lots of her kind but she's the only female captain in aero now but because of turbulent Aero had last year most of the remaining female pilots went to other airlines or abroad,
Hassana and huseinna also flew as pilots for Aero before they left for US,
Aero has 2 female pilots at the moment,
IMOLEAYO AND FLORENCE
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Michael004: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
And your beautiful good for nothing sister that can never achieve quarter of what she already achieved should be ashamed of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
litaninja:
She's a pilot, yes.
She's a commercial airline captain? Newly qualified, at age 25? I doubt that. You need to know how these things work. As a matter of fact, I'll wager she was Second officer on said flight. You don't come green out of flight sim and become captain.

Sweetheart she didn't just get her command now
And yes I work for Aerocontractors
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by GraGra247(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
deomelo:

25 Years is underage?

You do sound underage with that comment.

I don't know what works for you, but for me its maturity to feel unsafe when a 25 year old is driving a luxurious bus let alone a full loaded aeroplane.

I won't agree to fly in an aeroplane with a pilot less than 30 years. if you understand the dynamics of flying a fully loaded commercial aircraft you'll easily know that age and experience are major factors.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tamakay:
The difference is clear. See the simple hair style the pilot carries and the selfie obsessed materialistic ones. The girls that have brains don't care about material things but the dull ones knows how to drains men's pocket just to look good.
She's so simple and humbles herself

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by daralove(f): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
nice one,hater make una go hug transformer.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nigeman: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Never do well, son of a Bitch. Go and re-create her.

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
GraGra247:

I don't know what works for you, but for me its maturity to feel unsafe when a 25 year old is driving a luxurious bus let alone a full loaded aeroplane.

I won't agree to fly in an aeroplane with a pilot less than 30 years. if you understand the dynamics of flying a fully loaded commercial aircraft you'll easily know that age and experience are major factors.
She is wonderful,
She lands like a bird drops and egg on a nest
Seeing is believing
She's not new in the business
You need to know Odusholas ,
Father his 2daughters flew up to captain before they left aero and father retired as a captain

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by mojysiola(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Haters spotted ���. Let's see your face and see what you look like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.