Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (66105 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Same.
Thank God for His mercy and provisions on us don't stay too long under sun and drink alot of water to rehydrate yourself
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2017
litaninja:
Oshey head of technology for aero. Great wizard of geek affairs. Head of extraterrestrial science. Leader of technically adept otondos. Chairman historical records department.
Pray tell, how much tech do you need to know, to flip the switch on the autopilot?

A commercial airline started fielding a 15year old pilot 10 years ago....are you reading your posts back to yourself at all

Remember this wasn't my post?
And mind you Imole isn't 25yrs and yes she is a confirmed CAPTAIN.. what you don't know you don't judge, and you are not in position to jugde because you don't know when she started her journey,she started on Dash 8 Q300 series before she moved to Boeing 737 400&500series and back to Dash 8 as a Captain so therefore she didn't start her journey yesterday,do you know how many hours of flying she obtained those years ? Like I said you don't have to agree with me because you're not sure of it.
You don't want to know
I can recognize some few pilots in the house with thier messages please feel free to prove me wrong
Why your rage ..you are just beefing her for no reason,
Aero has always been her first and that was 10years ago,even her class mate from 12years ago from piloting training school confirmed it?
I don't need to prove myself to you ,I'm just setting the record straight,
If you like call me all manners of names ,that still doesn't stop me from saying the fact and you don't need to agree with me

And mind you ..you don't need a university degree to be a pilot,
Which means you can go to piloting school straight after your secondary education.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by bkfilms: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
adaxxy:
please Tell them when she joined Aero
Aerocontractors has always been her first place to work
I told them she joined Aero 10years ago and you showed pictures of her and you in Zaria 12years ago
Thanks lovely

seems you know her very well.

cos how come u have all these info about her.

yeah she has always been an Aero girl.

Don't stress ur life replying to low lives, dey always measure people lives to theirs.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
bkfilms:

because she's my colleague sweetheart and I'm proud of her
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
bkfilms:

Don't stress ur life replying to low lives, dey always measure people lives to theirs.
Imole is a lovely lady her humbleness kills me whenever I work with her and can't stand this thwart ridiculing her

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by osewanu(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Xda59:

"A pilot is a pilot" true but a pilot with 20,000 flight hours is not the same as a pilot with 5 flight hours.
Trust me with 5 hours you are not even a pilot
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by bkfilms: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2017
litaninja:
Oh wait ..you're right, this is more plausible, she's been flying for Aero since she was 15.
Clap for yourself....

She is not 25yrs brother

She was a course mate in 2005. we just finished Secondary and got admission to NCAT

and that was 12years ago.

I was 18 and she can't be less than 17 then.

so do ur maths.

Pilot course in NCAT is 18 months

the rest of training is in the cockpit as co - pilot
u grab?

she is a very intelligent and determined woman and am proud of her.

Wait till you see the twins from Kogi state lol.

believe me bro women are doing things dis days.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017
Blissp99:
When I turn 20
Some of u will still snap with me as a Full pilot

Working my way 2 sucesss
Proud of the girlshild I am
Sweetheart you don't have to be 20yrs to be a pilot ,you can go to zaria after your secondary school and if you have sponsor from your state or your parent go to south Africa or Us if you don't mind and you'll be fine
And God be with you all the way kiss
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by adaxxy: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2017
bkfilms:

She is not 25yrs brother

She was a course mate in 2005. we just finished Secondary and got admission to NCAT

and that was 12years ago.

I was 18 and she can't be less than 17 then.

so do ur maths.

Pilot course in NCAT is 18 months

the rest of training is in the cockpit as co - pilot
u grab?

she is a very intelligent and determined woman and am proud of her.

Wait till you see the twins from Kogi state lol.

believe me bro women are doing things dis days.

thanks lovely
You mean the hassanne and huseinna twin sisters,
I tried to tell the otondo he was just going wacky on me

1 Like

Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by bkfilms: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
adaxxy:
because she's my colleague sweetheart and I'm proud of her

Now I get it.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by topgun98: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Neoteny:

You make it sound daft.

Do you ever enter your car and turn the wrong knob?

I'm telling you flying a plane is no longer as manual or as involving as in the past. A lot of the work is automated.

Changing direction, altitude, speed, all is done by turning knobs to the desired compass heading, height, and speed respectively. With terrain warning systems and VFR and ILS, you don't even need to use your eyes to fly and land the damn things.

I'm not saying any Joe Public can just enter a plane and take off, sure training is needed. But a lot of the traning is how to push levers, turn knobs, flick switches, and handle emergencies.

And yes i logged hundreds of hours in various simulators that real pilots are sometimes trained on, including the superb Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Really Bro? That's interesting ....Guess those of us with real flight hours will soon become an uneccesary expense, Flying is FAR more than you have described you are expected to have SOUND theoretical knowledge aircraft systems, weather, aircraft performance and much more

I bet you if I put you on finals in an actual aircraft you would soil yourself, you think its FSX where everything is all smooth and no turbulence? When you've landed an actual aircraft in temperatures of up to 41 degree celcius, with thermals bouncing you up and down and a crosswind of 15kts threanting to push off center line you can talk.

....until then you are nothing more than an armchair expert.
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Blissp99(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
adaxxy:
Sweetheart you don't have to be 20yrs to be a pilot ,you can go to zaria after your secondary school and if you have sponsor from your state or your parent go to south Africa or Us if you don't mind and you'll be fine
And God be with you all the way kiss
Thanks baby
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Evablizin:
Same.
mama how you dey
Re: Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie by Titay(f): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
adaxxy:

She is wonderful,
She lands like a bird drops and egg on a nest
Seeing is believing
She's not new in the business
You need to know Odusholas ,
Father his 2daughters flew up to captain before they left aero and father retired as a captain
odusholas know them quite well. She started flying at age 19. My childhood friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.