Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (54446 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ayokellany: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:

Buhari is more concerned about going to Arabs and Moslem meetings to resolve the Islamic challenges in the world.or attacking the business of Atiku or dragging GEJ name in the mud. Shey that be leader or failure. I wish Lagos can recreate it's own police and ban Sars from the state like it banned road safety

The quoted nonsense gives no credence to your claim against SARS. SARS existed with the heinous crime long before Buhari and will be here after Buhari. As condescending as your comment is, it is this same Buhari that his appointed AIG order for reorganization of this same SARS we all are complaining about. We all can testify this as never happened in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by VisioDirect: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Why is the APC government so quite? Buhari's government is so evil, what will it cost the power that be to put an end to this molestation.

This is just too dehumanizing.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

SARS won't see this kind of people
It's innocent citizens that they oppress

14 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by marooh: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
Served Aruba reunite security  SaRs‎ grin
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by OBIGS(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2017
The bad eggs should be identified and showed the door out of the force if not prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by mikool007(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
If in your own country you are being treated like an animal with any form of justice, someone or a set of people need to die before this country can be saved

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Penkent(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Honestly most of them are mentally sick

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
Even Armed Robbers wont do this as long as you cooperate with them angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by hanassholesolo: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
I wonder why people still defend this country. grin grin

Thank God for civilization. Thank God for white people.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by bugidon(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2017
And buhari is still keeping quiet on this development undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by JERRYABC2(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
The are useless noting but animals

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
Your rent money was collected by SARS?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by maibank: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Time to end this shit.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by laotech: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Sars shot one old man leg in my area at Iju Atan, love bus stop tipper garrage, because the baba is telling them the way they are beating somebody is not good and sars bring out gun and shot the man leg

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Mintayo(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
What most of us do not know is that most of these Sars guys were once ex-convict, ex-robbers, ex-yahoo boys. Most of them do not go through formal police training.
That's why they behave like Robbers, kill indiscriminately and do what most robbers and kidnappers do.
Until they start training them, like training and reorientating them, then may God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2017
bin seen SARS story lately,wot kind of animalistic character is dat,FG urgently need to do sometin abt dem

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

Why's does is dis ur story familiar? What happened to ur farm?

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS r like criminals.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:

Buhari is more concerned about going to Arabs and Moslem meetings to resolve the Islamic challenges in the world.or attacking the business of Atiku or dragging GEJ name in the mud. Shey that be leader or failure. I wish Lagos can recreate it's own police and ban Sars from the state like it banned road safety
Very pathetic you couldn't think straight. Must everything be political, religious or tribal to you guys? The hot slap actually failed to reset your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

There's a level of yahooness you'll get to that even convincing a twelve year old would be difficult. You are close broda. So close.

Aren't you scammers ashamed of yourselves ?
You've been posting this same write up over and over. Your Saturday would come for you eventually if you keep this deceit just to squeeze out money from people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Frankamah11(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
This video!
This video!!
This video!!!
A firsthand evidence.
How could they be hitting a man with that wood??
#BARBERISM!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
eTECTIVe:

Why's does is dis ur story familiar? What happened to ur farm?

Hmmm its the poultry business that put me in this condition jare, but i don't regret it at least i tried doing something even if it didn't work

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
In fact Nigeria as a country doesn't need police. They should be done away with. We are better of without them
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Report to the numbers on that image. And use this form to report:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewEiE3bW29irkyOxq59U7OWd6iokFV1S_eZ1KUevwssW1c2Q/viewform

lionness:
I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by manci(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2017
do you mean special advance robbery squad

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2017
ayokellany:

The quoted nonsense gives no credence to your claim against SARS. SARS existed with the heinous crime long before Buhari and will be here after Buhari. As condescending as your comment is, it is this same Buhari that his appointed AIG order for reorganization of this same SARS we all are complaining about. We all can testify this as never happened in the history of Nigeria.
Don't mind her. I actually sympathised with her concerning her experience with SARS, only for me to see her subsequent rants about politics, religion and ethnicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Neil0072009(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Can just anyone here tell me why APC government and Buhari quite on Us Nigerians? When they needed us we come out and voted for them in power? But some foolish people here will be saying religion if you say buhari? If anyone here come from the north and say if nonsense? Remember Boko Haram are there killing you guys so I don’t understand people in my nigeria anymore? Only the truth will set you free..
Cheer
They promised us change now they asking us to change�

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

if its a deceit as you think then let what i claim come on me buy if its not i forgive you
So, you couldn't see a buyer for your phone? Give it to phone technician in your area, he will see buyer for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences / Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.