Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (54449 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
No restructuring #EndSars once and for all. If i tell my own story how they extorted 100k from me after they mercilessly beat me like a thief, well its well. Maybe it was buhari's order afterall Because during the previous govt I can't remember anyone ever complaining about sars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by RickandMorty: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Mintayo:
What most of us do not know is that most of these Sars guys were once ex-convict, ex-robbers, ex-yahoo boys. Most of them do not go through formal police training.
That's why they behave like Robbers, kill indiscriminately and do what most robbers and kidnappers do.
Until they start training them, like training and reorientating them, then may God help us.

It makes sense that they were previously convicts and robbers. It looks like the people in charge of recruiting have been watching too much
GI Joe's and movies where convicts are recruited to fight for their country. The useless sub humans in charge forgot that movies are just movies and reality is reality.

You can't train an ex-convict to uphold the law, why even bother when you can also get upstanding citizens to do the same with less Moral Training and more Physical training? why is the level of reasoning so low in this country. wow, i'm just shocked.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by bendike: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
The bastard who slapped a woman because I pledded for a neighbours attendant name is Festus.the others were begging him saying Festus you cant shoot her,people are camering us.meaning if people weren't there,they would have wasted.one of them went through my bag and thief even stole my ATM card and I was lucky they couldn't get the pin.can you imagine police men operating like this.im filing a petition against the Charlie boy bus stop police station,that is there office.

pls send whatsapp message to this number asap 08057000003 ie police complain services. They will respond asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Neil0072009(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
‪ In U.S wen anything goes wrong d president is the 1st person to speak about d issue or is @MBuhari more busy them @realDonaldTrump #EndSARS‬

4 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
This one small na.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by godofuck231: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
jumiaguy:
I have been following the SARS story for awhile and to be candid, I had a brush on with them recently. They stopped me and a friend, and after not seeing anything on us, told me my ID card is fake and I need to call the owner of the company to bail me out. I told them I own the business and they said they want to see the documents of registration. I told them OK, I will go and bring it, while my friend waits in the vehicle. They said delay of procurement of evidence is a crime. I was confused. Funny, this people wasted my time and made me lose a customer that day. The worse is they collected hard earned 12k from me and I had to even fill out a statement in their useless Sango, Ogun state branch. And this particular incident which I saw online and decided to share.
SARS are animals, criminals, bunch of people who should be killed by the real police or army because are bloody criminals and extortionists. Most of these criminals even do Yahoo Yahoo and still hunt for Yahoo boys. Please help us push this to FP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHb7MtrDjKm/

Bornu de there them no fit catch one book haram fighter talk less kill the youngest them de here de beat civilians

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

Hmmm its the poultry business that put me in this condition jare, but i don't regret it at least i tried doing something even if it didn't work

And u're sure betting didn't contribute.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by tarabalogs: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

This is appalling. Do we still have an IGP in this country at all?

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by pauljumbo: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2017
I am crying reading this
The heart of humans is evil

BlueRayDick:

Am happy you were able to dish the bastar..d some good hood slap. Those SARS are the most useless security outfit with no regard for the law they are supposed to up hold

I remembered when they arrested a church uncle who happens to be a transporter. They stopped him and wanted to use his bus for their useless raid they go for without buying him fuel nor compensating him for the man hours he will lose in the course of their useless raid of innocent people. So he declined and politely told them he was on his hustle and he has a target to meet in order to feed his family and remain a law abiding citizen.

They changed it for him, threatened fire and brimstone and said they want to search his vehicle. That was how they planted a bullet shell casing in the vehicle and called each other to come and see what they found. They said he was a thief and his vehicle is usually taken on robbery expedition.

They took him in to their office at ikeja and it was a serious case. He spent several months in cells like cage. I mean cells so small they couldn't sit upright in it. He narrated how people would be asked to go and pick something in the corridor and they are used as target practise by trigger happy daredevil sars officers. He recounted numbers of his fellow inmates that died in such fashion.

We prayed and prayed, got him a lawyer and forced them to take him to court after several months. The judge just threw the case out of court for lack of evidence, ordered his bus be returned (the bus was now in a bad shape cos they keep using it for raid without maintaining it since the owner is in their custody).

He had to be admitted in the hospital after his release and the daredevil sars guys just walked free. Smh

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Even though police is not 100% but the bulk of the matter/crux is with the civilian public because most of them have no respect to themselves talk more of a constituted authorities. U know that ur driving license has expired since last year and u are still driving, u know that there is state cleanup exercise yet u are driving and when caught, u start soliciting for bribery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ojay2053(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
The bastard who slapped a woman because I pledded for a neighbours attendant name is Festus.the others were begging him saying Festus you cant shoot her,people are camering us.meaning if people weren't there,they would have wasted.one of them went through my bag and thief even stole my ATM card and I was lucky they couldn't get the pin.can you imagine police men operating like this.im filing a petition against the Charlie boy bus stop police station,that is there office.
chai this country is doomed

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by rukyrichie: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2017
D nigerian police is enough we dont need SARS in this country #Endsars

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by paooxide(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Hotzone:
Even though police is not 100% but the bulk of the matter/crux is with the civilian public because most of them have no respect to themselves talk more of a constituted authorities. U know that ur driving license has expired since last year and u are still driving, u know that there is state cleanup exercise yet u are driving and when caught, u start soliciting for bribery

Sorry , what has this got to do with the gruesome and barbaric acts of the SARS ...
According to your story sef,
Why did they have to collect the bribe ?

8 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS are not that bad.
since there emergence they have curbed a great amount of crime rate especially my friends in Cultism.

We are the cause of the way we are been treated by them, if we can only be obedient and respectful in the manner we respond to them when asked some silly questions, because I know most bloody civilians will feel so arrogant and pompous.

What is needed to be done is to restructure the entire field and mode of operation.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned.

CP Lagos Edgal Imohimi: 0809 999 0483

IGP Ibrahim K. Idris: 08033850565

Solomon Adeola (Yayi) Senator representing that area: 08074000040

Senator Abu Ibrahim, Chairman Senate Committee on Police Affairs: 08037871219

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by frank202012: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2017
xreal:

Good. Let the world hear about them.
#EndSARS
YES OOO
IN PATRIC OBIAGHAGBON VOICE
WE RE SAYING CABUDO REJECTAMENTER
#END SARS
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by UDIOK: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
9icest:
That video is disturbing. They want to break that guy head. Oh my God. Are these SARS mentally OK? These are insanely crazed ppl. How can you smashing someone head with a stick and then attack those even begging you to stop. It is well
When they cause havoc in Port Harcourt some mofos were blaming WIKE that he hate SARS, when SARS manhandle electorates in Rivers rerun and snatch ballot boxes to favour APC candidate you all were happy now that SARS has become outlawed just dealt with it .....i reserve my comment but one thing is sure SARS will fall like the wall of JERICHO mark my word

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Scrap the police altogether. We have the worst police force in the world.

When thieves snatched my car, I ran to the police agitated. These heartless bastards still had the audacity to ask me for money before swinging into action. All this even after I told them that my wallet containing my ATM was in the car.

Scrap them or do something quickly to salvage the worthless force. There are only a few good eggs among them.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Gettreadyy(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Dearlord:
SARS are not that bad.
since there emergence they have curbed a great amount of crime rate especially my friends in Cultism.

We are the cause of the way we are been treated by them, if we can only be obedient and respectful in the manner we respond to them when asked some silly questions, because I know most bloody civilians will feel so arrogant and pompous.

What is needed to be done is to restructure the entire field and mode of operation.
SARS are not that bad - rubbish talk
d day dey will descend on you or ur loved one, you go swallow ur words, SARS are evil people period.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by thedondada(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Dearlord:
SARS are not that bad.

How do you respect a man asking you stupid questions? How do I tolerate an slowpoke wasting my precious time?

What is wrong with you?

I am sure you are a sars operative.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by manci(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
]I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned. [. Bros you have said it all I was once a SARS victims one of them said he will kill me because I am a Fulani boy . for knowing clearly I am a innocent they stop talking reason for my arrest just attacking my Persornality at the end I get bailed 50k which their boses at the top keep telling us is a free because they believed we Are fools this incidents happened to me in south east. finally all our Politiance are the same because such illegal act by those criminal in uniform will never happen to their self, family and friends I am a Fulani boy from adamawa Buhari is a fool and selfish for not doing anything to stop special advance robbery squad from stealing from the masses SARS deserve python dance not IPOB. ]
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by djsa(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Everybody is supporting the endsarscampaingn trending on twitter but they are so blind to see the other side of it.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Brugo(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

Why do you keep spamming threads with the same comment? Is this the new scam format in town?

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by geemarock: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Shout of words...
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Every institution in the country needs total overhaul, especially all these uniform jobs.

Corruption and lawlessness have ingrained themselves in the country. When we talk about SARS, we must remember that they are a reflection of how corrupt and lawless our country is.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by talkless07: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned.
sue the bastard illiterates!

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by smulti(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

this one must have voted for sai baba..lol
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Worksunlimited: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Breaking News; IG of police has ordered for immediate reorganization of Sars nation wide

Source..
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by signeddocuments: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2017
There is no any side that can justify this barbaric treatment against innocent citizens of Nigeria.Govt should just ban them.They are worse than armed robbers that we initially feared.
djsa:
Everybody is supporting the endsarscampzensaingn trending on twitter but they are so blind to see the other side of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.