Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (54451 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by pedrilo: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
I have observed the clamour on social media about SARS unit of the NPF.
Whether the unit is disbanded or not, these guys will remain in the NPF.
So i'll rather ask the government to give us a totally different and new police without force.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by DJperdurabo: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

am in abuja, please do you have any for me i would gladly do it with immediate effect, i read computer science but i can do any work for now

Unfortunately, Abuja isn't my playground.

Just go to the job room of Nairaland and I'm positive you'd see a whole lot of marketing jobs in Abuja.

Goodluck!
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by holloowersheun(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
It’s still a cosmetic approach to solving the decay and unprofessional conduct in SARS.

They should fish out the criminals in SARS and get them fired. From officers to men. Reorganization is rubbish.
Not just sack them, they should be convicted for their crimes... Imagine what these beastly creatures will become when they are fired and left without jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
this is the change nigerians voted for, so they should shut up! and put up with it! grin
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
gypsey:
this is the change nigerians voted for, so they should shut up! and put up with it! grin

Hahahahahah nigerian's ehgringrin

I don't know how come about sars oo,me nor dey see this kind security men for other countries wey I don go oo
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
inyass2580:
[i][/i]

wats d model of d phone. lts talk 08166579753
infinix hotnote x551
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by topsam1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Now! Can someone tell me the difference between these mad men and slave masters in libya?....it is well
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah nigerian's ehgringrin

I don't know how come about sars oo,me nor dey see this kind security men for other countries wey I don go oo
that's because nigerians are ignorant.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by thedondada(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dearlord:

Gentleman, I am very alright.
when asked a stupid question answer it intelligently on a neutral basis because most of our military force men and women are not that vocally sound healthy.

When you are motion, u remain at the enertia to avoid collision.

What you have is a defeatist approach. Imbeciles shouldn't be stopping you on the road for no reason. It's beyond logic.

If your mind is logical it cannot comprehend not accept it.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
topsam1:
Now! Can someone tell me the difference between these mad men and slave masters in libya?....it is well
there is no different! just like people who condenms the slavery in libya but has a "Maid" at home,
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
gypsey:
that's beacuse nigerians are ignorant.

Exactly oogringrin indi iberibe
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ayokellany: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
don't play politics with everything mr man...Explain the word reorganization?and what the Force will look like after it's done ...I know u can't say anything and has no idea...U are just a dumb partisan who only care about food and no sense of responsibility and empathy to human lives..
Probably a message to your father at home. This is definitely not for me.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Kay17: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Am happy you were able to dish the bastar..d some good hood slap. Those SARS are the most useless security outfit with no regard for the law they are supposed to up hold

I remembered when they arrested a church uncle who happens to be a transporter. They stopped him and wanted to use his bus for their useless raid they go for without buying him fuel nor compensating him for the man hours he will lose in the course of their useless raid of innocent people. So he declined and politely told them he was on his hustle and he has a target to meet in order to feed his family and remain a law abiding citizen.

They changed it for him, threatened fire and brimstone and said they want to search his vehicle. That was how they planted a bullet shell casing in the vehicle and called each other to come and see what they found. They said he was a thief and his vehicle is usually taken on robbery expedition.

They took him in to their office at ikeja and it was a serious case. He spent several months in cells like cage. I mean cells so small they couldn't sit upright in it. He narrated how people would be asked to go and pick something in the corridor and they are used as target practise by trigger happy daredevil sars officers. He recounted numbers of his fellow inmates that died in such fashion.

We prayed and prayed, got him a lawyer and forced them to take him to court after several months. The judge just threw the case out of court for lack of evidence, ordered his bus be returned (the bus was now in a bad shape cos they keep using it for raid without maintaining it since the owner is in their custody).

He had to be admitted in the hospital after his release and the daredevil sars guys just walked free. Smh

You have a touching story.

Why didn't you pursue a law suit? You clearly have a basis for doing so. If Nigerians regularly enforce their rights it would force these SARS to be rights conscious.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by BlueRayDick: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Kay17:

You have a touching story.

Why didn't you pursue a law suit? You clearly have a basis for doing so. If Nigerians regularly enforce their rights it would force these SARS to be rights conscious.
It was my bros that was a victim of this unfortunate incident. Sincerely everybody was weary as a result of the hustling up and down, going to check him, going to court, prayer and fasting sessions etc. So when he was released we were all concerned about his health and ensuring he gets better.

In fact, even I who took law courses in the university from year 1 to 4 forgot everything I learnt and just humble when I saw what bros was going tru. I pray nobody close to you fall victim of those daredevil bandits called SARS
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
ayokellany:
Probably a message to your father at home. This is definitely not for me.
my father is in the mortuary since last month we are going to bury him in few weeks he got ur message and said he would like to take u and ur father also along not negotiable. Panic all u can!...Thats how because of lack of proper training and decorum bastards incure curses and untimely death on themselves..I have told my dead father and he has wondered why u sent for him so he is inviting u and ur father to come and deliver ur message personally...Safe journey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.