Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (54448 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by neonly: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

The bad eggs and enablers should be fished out and made to face the music.

I have had my share of their madness. Though they did not touch me. (They dare not)

Just stupid questions like where do you get the car from and some nonsense question that God helped me to calm down to reply cos I was boiling.

One bad egg dat affected d rest it should just be banned

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by fxskye: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned.
Pls share this on your twitter and tag NPF, FG, Mr President & VP.

there must be an end to this barbaric activity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Am happy you were able to dish the bastar..d some good hood slap. Those SARS are the most useless security outfit with no regard for the law they are supposed to up hold

I remembered when they arrested a church uncle who happens to be a transporter. They stopped him and wanted to use his bus for their useless raid they go for without buying him fuel nor compensating him for the man hours he will lose in the course of their useless raid of innocent people. So he declined and politely told them he was on his hustle and he has a target to meet in order to feed his family and remain a law abiding citizen.

They changed it for him, threatened fire and brimstone and said they want to search his vehicle. That was how they planted a bullet shell casing in the vehicle and called each other to come and see what they found. They said he was a thief and his vehicle is usually taken on robbery expedition.

They took him in to their office at ikeja and it was a serious case. He spent several months in cells like cage. I mean cells so small they couldn't sit upright in it. He narrated how people would be asked to go and pick something in the corridor and they are used as target practise by trigger happy daredevil sars officers. He recounted numbers of his fellow inmates that died in such fashion.

We prayed and prayed, got him a lawyer and forced them to take him to court after several months. The judge just threw the case out of court for lack of evidence, ordered his bus be returned (the bus was now in a bad shape cos they keep using it for raid without maintaining it since the owner is in their custody).

He had to be admitted in the hospital after his release and the daredevil sars guys just walked free. Smh
I will never petition any police station for SARS,zars,or what ever,the day the useless police will try that to me or my love one,that will be the birth of what Nigerian police and the army cannot control.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS are Naija No. 1 Criminals.
#endSARSnow

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by DJperdurabo: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:

you were in a hurry to lay blame on me without reading my message, i said i have a buyer for my phone once i can raise the balance i will give it to him so i can join the money and pay for my rent... you think i will not sell my phone before coming out to beg?

Get a job as a marketer. Your determination will put food on your table, get you a new phone and pay your rent.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
thedondada:

How do you respect a man asking you stupid questions? How do I tolerate an slowpoke wasting my precious time?

What is wrong with you?

I am sure you are a sars operative.

Gentleman, I am very alright.
when asked a stupid question answer it intelligently on a neutral basis because most of our military force men and women are not that vocally sound healthy.

When you are motion, u remain at the enertia to avoid collision.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by idris4eva(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
From what I know about these SARS operatives most/many of them were ex convict in cell.

They just pick out some tough ones among them with little education and make them a SARS operatives and they are head by a formal police man

ABI how will you explain someone having tattoe and using a stud to be a responsible somebody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by davillian(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Na only talk we go talk.
Na Sars handwork bdis

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Breaking News; IG of police has ordered for immediate reorganization of Sars nation wide
It’s still a cosmetic approach to solving the decay and unprofessional conduct in SARS.

They should fish out the criminals in SARS and get them fired. From officers to men. Reorganization is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Get a job as a marketer. Your determination will put food on your table, get you a new phone and pay your rent.

All the best.

am in abuja, please do you have any for me i would gladly do it with immediate effect, i read computer science but i can do any work for now
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Daboomb: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Breaking News; IG of police has ordered for immediate reorganization of Sars nation wide

I.G needs to do more than just re-organisation o fthat outfit.
He should define their role and duty clearly and at the same time, set a very clear code of conduct for them such that any breach should lead to dismissal and legal prosecution.
IG of Police should insitute a CLEAR LEGAL FRAME WORK for prosecuting SARS officers that abuse their priviledge.
People must have recourse to seeking redress in independent legal system, when SARS abuse their human rights

That is what he should re-organise, not just naming a new head or trying to teach animals how to behave properly in public.

We cant be avoiding armed robbers and avoiding SARS at the same time.
Behaving like savages does not make anyone a tough Cop, it just shows lack of intelligence.
Which Nigerian Police get sense sef, even IG sef.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by dominique(f): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Am happy you were able to dish the bastar..d some good hood slap. Those SARS are the most useless security outfit with no regard for the law they are supposed to up hold

I remembered when they arrested a church uncle who happens to be a transporter. They stopped him and wanted to use his bus for their useless raid they go for without buying him fuel nor compensating him for the man hours he will lose in the course of their useless raid of innocent people. So he declined and politely told them he was on his hustle and he has a target to meet in order to feed his family and remain a law abiding citizen.

They changed it for him, threatened fire and brimstone and said they want to search his vehicle. That was how they planted a bullet shell casing in the vehicle and called each other to come and see what they found. They said he was a thief and his vehicle is usually taken on robbery expedition.

They took him in to their office at ikeja and it was a serious case. He spent several months in cells like cage. I mean cells so small they couldn't sit upright in it. He narrated how people would be asked to go and pick something in the corridor and they are used as target practise by trigger happy daredevil sars officers. He recounted numbers of his fellow inmates that died in such fashion.

We prayed and prayed, got him a lawyer and forced them to take him to court after several months. The judge just threw the case out of court for lack of evidence, ordered his bus be returned (the bus was now in a bad shape cos they keep using it for raid without maintaining it since the owner is in their custody).

He had to be admitted in the hospital after his release and the daredevil sars guys just walked free. Smh

Wow!!! This is too much. Are these people human beings or animals from the pits of hell?

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Gluthatione: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

God will punish all those SARS and their generation, the poo needs to be scrapped.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
SARS have been under the direct command of police force headquarters in Abuja. So the IGP should be held responsible for his lack of foresight in making a police unit in all 36 states of the federation to be answerable to him, thereby giving them a god status and a feeling of invisibility.

Nigeria is a dead country and has never been this bad even under a military regime. And I will still repeat: president Buhari ‘s actions , body language and rhetorics have ushered in a new dispensation of abuse of human rights by law enforcement officials in a more brutal level never before experienced in a democracy. His lack of respect for law and due process and náked show of military deadly force have been the stimulus propelling both the army and police to brutalize citizens at will without fear of consequences.

Nigeria is paying the price for electing a man out of tribal sentiments without any proven record.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by meine: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
The bastard who slapped a woman because I pledded for a neighbours attendant name is Festus.the others were begging him saying Festus you cant shoot her,people are camering us.meaning if people weren't there,they would have wasted.one of them went through my bag and thief even stole my ATM card and I was lucky they couldn't get the pin.can you imagine police men operating like this.im filing a petition against the Charlie boy bus stop police station,that is there office.

They locked some of my staff up for 3 days on claims of cultism and militancy. My lawyer visited them but they werent granted bail.I had to take the case higher before they were released. They wanted to used them as bait to get me their Oga so they cam demand ransom for my bail. grin

That charlie boy bus stop is the anticult unit not SARS but Anti cult Unit a special unit that keeps abusing their powers. Their OC is one Alex. This country is messed up what do we do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Nawa oh! Do blood run in these people's veins? God help us in this very country
embarassed

I don't even pray for my enemy to have an encounter with these gun wielding devils
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Daboomb: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Hotzone:
Even though police is not 100% but the bulk of the matter/crux is with the civilian public because most of them have no respect to themselves talk more of a constituted authorities. U know that ur driving license has expired since last year and u are still driving, u know that there is state cleanup exercise yet u are driving and when caught, u start soliciting for bribery

Do you know that there are Nigerians who have paid for, done data capture for their license and have been awaiting collection for more than a year?
The system is rigged for corruption to thrive so they can extort innocent Nigerians.

We need to cleanup the system first, that is when you can apply the law strictly because then, there wlil be no excuse.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by figure007(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:
I was driving home to my street in Bode Peters at Anthony on Friday evening when I saw them parked besides the road leading inside hotel new castle, they stoped a young man living my street,1 of them said 'oyinbo come here.'
The boy went to meet them and the next thing they were pushing him inside a danfo. The boy called me and I parked my vehicle to come plead that Emeka is a shop attendant and his uncle shop is along my street. One of this riffraff slapped me. And before he realized, I slapped him twice.the bastard brought out his gun said he was going to kill me.i spent several hours in their dirty vehicle while they threatened to kill me.they broke my phone and I am still pursuing this case.i saw one of these animals at the Charlie boy police station but he denied he has never seen me.the DPO is sheilding them but I will get justice. SARS are killers and a danger to any sane country. It's just a shame that we have useless leaders whose children are not been harassed or killed by these blood thirsty criminals for them to be banned. I pray and hope they get banned.
a time is coming no we would all be carrying a gun to protect ourself from this bastardy... Hunt them down one after the other... That time is approaching

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by inyass2580(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you
chilet4cici:

wats d model of d phone. lts talk 08166579753
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by DianeTMattox: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Dis is SARS on d beat. How is dis any different from jungle justice??
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by figment232(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=kayzat post=62989749

So the main purpose of the lies you posted up there is to blame Buhari n vent your anger at him been a Muslim ? your brain need to be checked madam .

[/quote]Zombie........but he is stating the fact.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by figment232(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
OBIGS:
The bad eggs should be identified and showed the door out of the force if not prosecuted.
All of them are badd nah.SARS shld be disbanned
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Daboomb: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
SARS have been under the direct command of police force headquarters in Abuja. So the IGP should be held responsible for his lack of foresight in making a police unit in all 36 stages of the federation to be answerable to him, thereby giving them a god status and a feeling of invisibility.

Nigeria is a dead country and has never been this bad even under a military regime. And I will still repeat: president Buhari ‘s actions , body language and rhetorics have ushered in a new dispensation of abuse of humans rights by law enforcement officials in a more brutal levels never experienced in a democracy, his lack of respect for law and due process and náked show of military deadly force have been the stimulus propelling both the army and police to brutalize citizens at will without fear of consequences.

Nigeria is paying the price for electing a man out of tribal sentiments without any proven record.

You are dead wrong!
Buahri was not elected out of sentiments as you claimed.

I dont know how old you are but l am sure you were a kid in 1983 when he first came to power, with idiagbon as his deputy.
Back then, the Shagari regime was a cesspit of corruption, just like it was in the dying days of Goodluck Jonathan.
Buhari/Idiagbon came-in and brought sanity to an almost collapsed system!

Nigerians had began to learn the art of queuing at Bus stops, not littering the floor with their used papers, not deficating on open grounds, reducing the act of drug couriers, teachers came to class regularly, civil servants came to work on time and stopped demanding for bribes to do their normal duty.
But it was truncated by that Evil genius called Ibrahim Babangida. The rest is history.

Fast forward to 2015:
People were faced with an almost identical problem, as in 1983 and thought Buahri could still do it, as he was doing it in 1983/1984.
But we were wrong for two reasons:

1.) That was a military Govt were the head of State can act swiftly, decisively without any hindrance from corrupt, thieving politicians in NASS
2.) Buhari of now, is weakened and more concerned about his ethnic, Fulani Clan, than governing Nigeria progressively and hence, surrounded himself with looters, criminals and corrupt elements mostly from his Fulani stock!

As someone that voted for him in 2015, l can say he is a very big disappointment.

he is just too unconcerned about what is going on daily.
I wont vote for him in 2019 and l am sure many will also not ....but make no mistake, it doesn ot mean we would also vote for the thieves we drove away, people like Atiku, Saraki or some other PDP scallywags.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Ikpe1234: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2017
The best thing nah to license gun for diz country, diz sars /police brutality go reduce
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by DianeTMattox: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2017
a time is coming no we would all be carrying a gun to protect ourself from this bastardy
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Daboomb: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
laotech:
Sars shot one old man leg in my area at Iju Atan, love bus stop tipper garrage, because the baba is telling them the way they are beating somebody is not good and sars bring out gun and shot the man leg

Just imagine?
What kind of animal in uniform does that? angry angry
How many re-organisation or re-training can change that sort of mentality to a decent humanbeing?

IGP should know that the problem is deeper than he thinks.
STOP recruiting CRIMINALS into such organisation.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Zimzy(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
If they can treat people like animals in the open, I wonder how they treat the many innocent people they take to their stations abi na detention camps.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
I will keep saying this, both the sars out there and the ones on nairaland, una go die finish, una family no go enjoy una.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I will never petition any police station for SARS,zars,or what ever,the day the useless police will try that to me or my love one,that will be the birth of what Nigerian police and the army cannot control.

Teach me this wisdom please. wink
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
lionness:

Buhari is more concerned about going to Arabs and Moslem meetings to resolve the Islamic challenges in the world.or attacking the business of Atiku or dragging GEJ name in the mud. Shey that be leader or failure. I wish Lagos can recreate it's own police and ban Sars from the state like it banned road safety
Lionesses are known to be strong and smart but u're just extremely stup!d and dull. Was SARS not existing during the time of GEJ? Must u ignoramus try to make issues like this look like pmb vs gej? Why are u still pained gej lost the election? Get a life.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Daboomb:

You are dead wrong!
Buahri was not elected out of sentiments as you claimed.

I dont know how old you are but l am sure you were a kid in 1983 when he first came to power, with idiagbon as his deputy.
Back then, the Shagari regime was a cesspit of corruption, just like it was in the dying days of Goodluck Jonathan.
Buhari/Idiagbon came-in and brought sanity to an almost collapsed system!

Nigerians had began to learn the art of queuing at Bus stops, not littering the floor with their used papers, not deficating on open grounds, reducing the act of drug couriers, teachers came to class regularly, civil servants came to work on time and stopped demanding for bribes to do their normal duty.
But it was truncated by that Evil genius called Ibrahim Babangida. The rest is history.

Fast forward to 2015:
People were faced with an almost identical problem, as in 1983 and thought Buahri could still do it, as he was doing it in 1983/1984.
But we were wrong for two reasons:

1.) That was a military Govt were the head of State can act swiftly, decisively without any hindrance from corrupt, thieving politicians in NASS
2.) Buhari of now, is weakened and more concerned about his ethnic, Fulani Clan, than governing Nigeria progressively and hence, surrounded himself with looters, criminals and corrupt elements mostly from his Fulani stock!

As someone that voted for him in 2015, l can say he is a very big disappointment.

he is just too unconcerned about what is going on daily.
I wont vote for him in 2019 and l am sure many will also not ....but make no mistake, it doesn ot mean we would also vote for the thieves we drove away, people like Atiku, Saraki or some other PDP scallywags.

Wish I could read the whole length of your multicolored baloney but the colour affront were too disturbing to make me tarry.

In 1983 Buhari was using soldiers to force citizens to stay in queues and forcing market women to sell garri and yam at military set prices. The man has always believed in force more than skill.

I’m perplexed how you singled out a line in my post to build a thesis of uncorrelated argument.

Jonathan built his sympathy votes on the basis of being a shoe-less kid in school.

President Buhari “plagiarized” same sentimental manipulation by claiming to borrow his nomination form fee from an old widow or something. Same sentiments Nigerians fell for.

Unlike you, I’m not a partisan political ninja blinded to truth.

•To the main crux of this thread; Oga, everything about Buhari’s unconstitutional raid of judges’ homes with DSS.

• Large scale use of military in police purview

• Use Of military drills and practice on citizens in
Nationwide python dance and excercises.

• Use Of military to usurp the high court over a citizen whose matter is still under trial

• blatant disregard of senates refusal in endorsing EFCC boss

• shameless show of support in encouraging custom boss to appear in formal meetings and briefings before the Senate without a uniform.

These and more are all signs of incompetence in leadership and a subtle encouragement for our law enforcement to traumatize citizens. After all, if they could abuse high court judges , who then are ordinary citizens.

Bola Tinubu once arrested a top military brass under PDP administration for illegally using the BRT lane.

I wonder if even an APC Governor can try that now in Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences / Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.