Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (54712 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

For slapping you, he will never know peace again, calamity upon calamity will not seize in his family....... Until he repent..... Useless set of people.
Do you know whether the said person is telling lies? Do you know whether this said individual concocted her story in a very entertaining manner?
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Tycike: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
winnerchuks:
why blaming nigeria and buhari for being POOR when you can make money at home with our fixed games
see below image for details:

There is a guy on this thread looking for money to pay his house rent. Pls give him free fixed game.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by MarilynNash(f): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
kayzat:

So the main purpose of the lies you posted up there is to blame Buhari n vent your anger at him been a Muslim ? your brain need to be checked madam .

You dumb f.uck. What she's saying is that before anything Buhari is the president of Nigeria and the welfare of Nigerians should hold priority over anything he does.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by jboi81(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
maibank:
Time to end this shit.

*Builders House Ltd* - A civil engineering/building company with proven track record in delivering your dream home/structures be it residential or commercial in good time and at reasonable budgets. Realtime updates guaranteed every step of the way... For further enquiries, pls call 08125212290 or email our client rep. via
ohakawa.johnson@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by stchinedu: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2017
cry

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
meine:

They locked some of my staff up for 3 days on claims of cultism and militancy. My lawyer visited them but they werent granted bail.I had to take the case higher before they were released. They wanted to used them as bait to get me their Oga so they cam demand ransom for my bail. grin

That charlie boy bus stop is the anticult unit not SARS but Anti cult Unit a special unit that keeps abusing their powers. Their OC is one Alex. This country is messed up what do we do?

What do we do is what we're already doing which is the preliminary. The President, VP and national assembly must be petitioned, and Finally, there's need for mass protest across the nation. Blocking of roads or entrance to national assembly by youths to knw we're serious. But this is the problem, who will start it? Even me giving this recommendations, and that's the major problem Nigeria have with her citizens. We can't ask for rights and ultimatum to fulfilling of those rights. Sad.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by marooh: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Senior Arm Rubber Shout(SARS).....Nawaoooo na so I take end‎ grin
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
kayzat:

So the main purpose of the lies you posted up there is to blame Buhari n vent your anger at him been a Muslim ? your brain need to be checked madam .

is she lying ? It is your own brain that need to be checked ... Since this #EndSars issue a whole president of a country haven't said anything yet and you say that one na president ... Don't come here and start insulting people ok
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by pators(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
If this people hit me hmmmmm they will know navy is not army
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by delvinho: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
jumiaguy:
I have been following the SARS story for awhile and to be candid, I had a brush on with them recently. They stopped me and a friend, and after not seeing anything on us, told me my ID card is fake and I need to call the owner of the company to bail me out. I told them I own the business and they said they want to see the documents of registration. I told them OK, I will go and bring it, while my friend waits in the vehicle. They said delay of procurement of evidence is a crime. I was confused. Funny, this people wasted my time and made me lose a customer that day. The worse is they collected hard earned 12k from me and I had to even fill out a statement in their useless Sango, Ogun state branch. And this particular incident which I saw online and decided to share.
SARS are animals, criminals, bunch of people who should be killed by the real police or army because are bloody criminals and extortionists. Most of these criminals even do Yahoo Yahoo and still hunt for Yahoo boys. Please help us push this to FP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHb7MtrDjKm/
SARS MEN HAVE DIED COS OF ME... I DON'T SPARE THEM. HAD A CLASH WITH THEM TWICE AND OF THE 13 SARS OPERATIVES ONLY ONE IS STILL ALIVE.... THE OTHER 12 ARE DEAD! I HAVE TOLD THE LAST ONE THAT HE WILL DIE THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS AS I AM A PATIENT MAN... THEY KNOW NOT WHERE I LIVE BUT THEY KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED ON THE 2 SEPARATE OCCASIONS SO THEY KNOW WHO IS KILLING THEM. AS USUAL THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AS I RESORTED TO THE GOD'S OF MY FOREFATHERS TO BRING THEM JUSTICE! ONCE THE LAST ONE IS DEAD! I CAN GO BACK TO BEING BORN AGAIN... THAT'S ALL.. I FORGAVE THE 1ST ENCOUNTER ONLY FOR THE SAME GROUP TO VIOLATE MY FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS THE VERY NEXT MONTH ON THE SAME ROAD...THIS HAPPENED IN JUNE THIS YEAR... I WILL END THEM ALL.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
Do you know whether the said person is telling lies? Do you know whether this said individual concocted her story in a very entertaining manner?
I don't want to know..... I pray you should not come across these useless set of people. They once came to our street, putting on mufti, they called this young n gentle boy using hand gesture as if they wanna ask for direction, the next thing was that they bundle dis guy inside dia waiting vehicle, on their way to station, they (sars) brought out a polybag of weed claiming dat, dey will use dat against all d innocent guy...
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Daboomb:

You are dead wrong!
Buahri was not elected out of sentiments as you claimed.

I dont know how old you are but l am sure you were a kid in 1983 when he first came to power, with idiagbon as his deputy.
Back then, the Shagari regime was a cesspit of corruption, just like it was in the dying days of Goodluck Jonathan.
Buhari/Idiagbon came-in and brought sanity to an almost collapsed system!

Nigerians had began to learn the art of queuing at Bus stops, not littering the floor with their used papers, not deficating on open grounds, reducing the act of drug couriers, teachers came to class regularly, civil servants came to work on time and stopped demanding for bribes to do their normal duty.
But it was truncated by that Evil genius called Ibrahim Babangida. The rest is history.

Fast forward to 2015:
People were faced with an almost identical problem, as in 1983 and thought Buahri could still do it, as he was doing it in 1983/1984.
But we were wrong for two reasons:

1.) That was a military Govt were the head of State can act swiftly, decisively without any hindrance from corrupt, thieving politicians in NASS
2.) Buhari of now, is weakened and more concerned about his ethnic, Fulani Clan, than governing Nigeria progressively and hence, surrounded himself with looters, criminals and corrupt elements mostly from his Fulani stock!

As someone that voted for him in 2015, l can say he is a very big disappointment.

he is just too unconcerned about what is going on daily.
I wont vote for him in 2019 and l am sure many will also not ....but make no mistake, it doesn ot mean we would also vote for the thieves we drove away, people like Atiku, Saraki or some other PDP scallywags.
oooh boy..see talk...o boy sheeple plenty o..
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by timmymartinz27: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Acidosis:
These guys are animals

I was driving from lagos to Oyo,dey stopped me and asked for my papers,I gave dem,dey asked for my fine,I gave dem,dey went try my fine. Dey asked wot I do for a living,I told dem I sell clothes. Dey saw a picture I took with my younger bro at Obasanjo library. And dey said shebi u don go enjoy for obasanjo library,u go tel us d work wey u dey do today. Dey delayed me frm 7pm to 11:56pm. Dey collected d 5k I had on me bfor dey allowed me to go,one was trying to even shoot . #endsars

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Am happy you were able to dish the bastar..d some good hood slap. Those SARS are the most useless security outfit with no regard for the law they are supposed to up hold

I remembered when they arrested a church uncle who happens to be a transporter. They stopped him and wanted to use his bus for their useless raid they go for without buying him fuel nor compensating him for the man hours he will lose in the course of their useless raid of innocent people. So he declined and politely told them he was on his hustle and he has a target to meet in order to feed his family and remain a law abiding citizen.

They changed it for him, threatened fire and brimstone and said they want to search his vehicle. That was how they planted a bullet shell casing in the vehicle and called each other to come and see what they found. They said he was a thief and his vehicle is usually taken on robbery expedition.

They took him in to their office at ikeja and it was a serious case. He spent several months in cells like cage. I mean cells so small they couldn't sit upright in it. He narrated how people would be asked to go and pick something in the corridor and they are used as target practise by trigger happy daredevil sars officers. He recounted numbers of his fellow inmates that died in such fashion.

We prayed and prayed, got him a lawyer and forced them to take him to court after several months. The judge just threw the case out of court for lack of evidence, ordered his bus be returned (the bus was now in a bad shape cos they keep using it for raid without maintaining it since the owner is in their custody).

He had to be admitted in the hospital after his release and the daredevil sars guys just walked free. Smh
All those involved will work hard, from morning till night, monday to saturday, January to December, when is time for them to reap the fruit of their labour, unknown sickness will struck them. So shall it be

4 Likes

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigeria is not different from animal jungle... we're anything can just happen... smh
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by lastmaster(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
From this video,I think lybia is more better than Nigeria.
though, I stand to be corrected
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by timmymartinz27: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
jumiaguy:
I have been following the SARS story for awhile and to be candid, I had a brush on with them recently. They stopped me and a friend, and after not seeing anything on us, told me my ID card is fake and I need to call the owner of the company to bail me out. I told them I own the business and they said they want to see the documents of registration. I told them OK, I will go and bring it, while my friend waits in the vehicle. They said delay of procurement of evidence is a crime. I was confused. Funny, this people wasted my time and made me lose a customer that day. The worse is they collected hard earned 12k from me and I had to even fill out a statement in their useless Sango, Ogun state branch. And this particular incident which I saw online and decided to share.
SARS are animals, criminals, bunch of people who should be killed by the real police or army because are bloody criminals and extortionists. Most of these criminals even do Yahoo Yahoo and still hunt for Yahoo boys. Please help us push this to FP

Of course SARS are animals
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

For slapping you, he will never know peace again, calamity upon calamity will not seize in his family....... Until he repent..... Useless set of people.
not his family but him alone...he will pay for what he has done and not someone close to him...because you cannot change who you are related to...

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by julex95(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2017
dis is serious... it's no longer badoo cult brutality.. it's nw SARS.. God help us
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by effogis: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Long rule of the military has turned Nigerians to animals.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Codedruns001(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2017
This is madness .

I had a similar experience too. We were going to a wedding as well. Stopped and searched. They found 1 dollar note in my wallet. They accused us of being Yahoo.
Beat us mercilessly and ended up stealing 50k from us.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Bonjoro: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
winnerchuks:
why blaming nigeria and buhari for being POOR when you can make money at home with our fixed games
see below image for details:

Hunger go kill u for this kind of hustle oo, pplp don jar on this forum, step up.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by TruthTrulyHurts: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Please leave weed alone o... these ones get mental problem. Weed na for relaxation. Abeg

dannytoe:
This is what you get, when you recruit retired weed smokers into the police as SARS. "Nigeria Is A Banana Republic".

1 Like

Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
ayokellany:

The quoted nonsense gives no credence to your claim against SARS. SARS existed with the heinous crime long before Buhari and will be here after Buhari. As condescending as your comment is, it is this same Buhari that his appointed AIG order for reorganization of this same SARS we all are complaining about. We all can testify this as never happened in the history of Nigeria.
don't play politics with everything mr man...Explain the word reorganization?and what the Force will look like after it's done ...I know u can't say anything and has no idea...U are just a dumb partisan who only care about food and no sense of responsibility and empathy to human lives..
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Codedruns001:
This is madness .

I had a similar experience too. We were going to a wedding as well. Stopped and searched. They found 1 dollar note in my wallet. They accused us of being Yahoo.
Beat us mercilessly and ended up stealing 50k from us.
u for don organize one of ur olosho for dem naaa
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Guyman02: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
If you get arrested in Abuja and taking to their office for not just cause the minimum for bail is N100,000 and families scramble to pay up because of the fear that they extra-judicially kill citizens without at their whims and caprice.

Those SARS guys are simply a bunch of criminals, end that unit now. The IG has announced that they will go for training, I wonder if that would make much difference
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rozaytee:
Nigeria is not different from animal jungle... we're anything can just happen... smh
aswear u couldn't have said it better...Anything goes here. Orwellian times my dear only the poor are trampled upon..
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Gladysokpara: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
What SARs turning into.............
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by SupremeBeast: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
pidgin2 is this the safe Nigeria you were talking about? even your security forces are killing their citizens for fun.
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
jumiaguy:

d police authorities have released online and telephone channels thru which complaints like yours can b channeled. Pls search online for them or at least post it on d police twitter handle
Re: SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
USELESS CIVILIANS CALLING THEMSELVES SARS!! NIGERIA IS SOOOO LAWLESS!!! NO WONDER THEY DONT DIE WELL!!! USELESS BLACK angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.