Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (90232 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

There is misunderstanding here or miscommunication. What is the impact of your patriotism in your life? This question applies to you because you have a wrong sense of "self" hence you are comparing. Does not apply to me, everything i do that impacts my life comes from all that i am, I am Muslim, I am Male, I am a Nigerian, I am from a State beginning with K, I am a Human being etc.... all that defines how i eat, sleep, interact, etc. 2nd question, way too many to mention.... I have lived life and i am still living life..... Maybe answer the same question for you......
Aboki terrorist. Wailing cos u were chased out of Sambisa with ur brothers. Thank ur Allah u re not dead.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 3:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

He thinks that the fact he can afford chicken means he's living the good life.

My problem with people like him is that they think they've made it in life because they crossed border. They think everyone wants to runout like them and get very pissed and full with resentment when they see people are not so eager to leave like them. I think its envy in reverse, because if he's really happy with his life, he should face it and enjoy it but rather he's here seething and bitter.
He's secretly unhappy with his life as Europe wasn't as enjoyable as he'd hoped and shame wouldn't let him come back.

What do u know about Gene modification?
I know if it were u dat chicken wud ve been shared by all in ur family to last fir days. When was d last time u ate chicken? How re u sure it was not fed with artificial additives?
What do u know about food safety?
Come on stop being jealous. Pidgin2’s bp is up. I guess she is dead now. Ur turn next.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 3:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I ve never made empty claims. I ve proven my envious critics with evidences beyond reasonable doubt. So if u doubt my educational credentials it is ur headache while living in a country where education is free at all levels. Be living in denial when d likes of u wud be begging us for change when we come visiting.
Be bragging of d Otedolas and Dangotes which are just few compared to the vast majority who are merely surviving.
U fail to realize that countries dont need to ve several billionaires but to ve majority of its population in d middle class. But sadly that middle class has shrunk. Even in developed countries u dont need to be Dangotes or Otedolas. China for example with a population nearly 8 times ours succeeded in lifting more than half of it populace in to d middle class.

You're not very smart. You'd have hidden your head in shame as I'd advised earlier rather than to come spew more nonsense that shows your stupidity to the world.
I cringed inwardly at all your comments I read. I found it hard to believe that someone's brain okayed all he was spewing out. Your decision to migrate elsewhere is your choice, your business. But for you to condescend on folks back home shows the level of your very low IQ. Have you thought that if everyone decides to runaway like you then there wouldn't be anyone to fix the country.

All first world countries also had their shaky history, but the people rather than runaway to somewhere better stuck around to make their country better. If you don't have any positive contribution for your country Nigeria then shut up and face your life. No matter how you point fingers and condescend, you're still a Nigerian. Run to the ends if the world and that stench would still follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 3:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I know if it were u dat chicken wud ve been shared by all in ur family to last fir days. When was d last time u ate chicken? How re u sure it was not fed with artificial additives?
Come on stop being jealous. Pidgin2’s bp is up. I guess she is dead now. Ur turn next.

And here you're talking about chicken? Chicken! I'm ashamed on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Your wife is dead after eating that poisoned chicken you gave her to eat, you and that white winch of yours are vampires and suckers of human blood, no wonder you killed your mother

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

And the courage you have is moving to another country the people joined hands to build to what it is. Really sickening that you sit on a high horse and boast about a civilization that you didn't contribute anything to and even have the guts to tarnish where you came from. You are daft! if I were you, I'll bow my head in shame and never show my face on this thread again. You're a complete disgrace!

That man is a disgrace, he's got no shame. Always thinking he is better than us who live here, besides he is an illegal immigrant, living in isolation and loneliness. He's just a waste of space grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

Its night time, she is sleep, how about Shaybebaby she is at work maybe and you nkor, its your day off? you should be arranging things on the shelves at Tesco or in a nursing home by now.

That's a jobless mufu, he's a thief that's why he's constantly on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Where Pidgin2 dey. Her MB don finish and her battery don pack. Light don go. Fuel scarce fuel no dey to on gen.

I no be thief like you wey de work for night, neither am I a winch like your wife wey no dey sleep for night grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

Now we are getting somewhere. Your statement here clearly shows the difference between I and Pidgin2 Vs You and Shebebaby and that follow-follow Erico2K2. The govt of Nigeria is not doing anything right, and people are dying over things that are avaoidable, now I and Pidgin2 are busy trying to make things work and volunteering to do what is right no matter how little to like Michael Jackson will say "Make that Change" and be that Change. You, and Shabebaby will rather abuse, criticize and boast about obodo oyibo and add absolutely no value at all instead you are even criticizing and pointing fingers. That Norway you live, i guarantee you there will be a Nigerian Senator, Minister, etc that most probably have their kids schooling there and they are making laws for us in Nigeria. Hopefully we will stand behind those that will say NO to those Politicians and we will march with them, discourage folks from collecting stipends to vote these fools etc and all these you have no part to play abi, Now the very least you and Shaybebaby can do is to salute the courage that you don'y have and show some respect. BTW you dont have to send me pix, i've not been to Oslo but i know how it is in Germany, London, and Amsterdam. Save your pix, those abroad think naijas dont know whats going on.
The Only way you can make change is to movve out of your Papa house for starters,
stop eating free food and start paying your own Bills, get a Job that pays, Try and get quality education,wait 10 years after you ban get lifted, then come back to nairaland and thank me!

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by shaybebaby(f): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

You're not very smart. You'd have hidden your head in shame as I'd advised earlier rather than to come spew more nonsense that shows your stupidity to the world.
I cringed inwardly at all your comments I read. I found it hard to believe that someone's brain okayed all he was spewing out. Your decision to migrate elsewhere is your choice, your business. But for you to condescend on folks back home shows the level of your very low IQ. Have you thought that if everyone decides to runaway like you then there wouldn't be anyone to fix the country.

All first world countries also had their shaky history, but the people rather than runaway to somewhere better stuck around to make their country better. If you don't have any positive contribution for your country Nigeria then shut up and face your life. No matter how you point fingers and condescend, you're still a Nigerian. Run to the ends if the world and that stench would still follow you.
For example?
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

For example?

Sweetie pls stop quoting these people, Pls Ignore them because they'll do everything to drag You down to their level of Reasoning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

For example?

The US, The UK and even more recently China... They didn't get to where they are easy and they did it with the genuine love they have for there country.

Nigeria might have a terrible history like these other nations did in times past but like them also we will move past it . Most of these 1st world countries are many centuries old to our 57 years old. They've had the time to get it together and make their countries what is.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2017
http://leadership.ng/2017/12/12/us-firms-generate-n1trn-revenue-nigeria-2016/please see money in Nigeria oyinbo they pack.....Nigerians based abroad can tap into
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

The US, The UK and even more recently China... They didn't get to where they are easy and they did it with the genuine love they have for there country.

Nigeria might have a terrible history like these other nations did in times past but like them also we will move past it . Most of these 1st world countries are many centuries old to our 57 years old. They've had the time to get it together and make their countries what is.
When will Nigeria move past? Baby steps for 57yrs. IF UR CHILD DOESN'T WALK IN TWO YEARS, SHEY U GO HAPPY?

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
elfmann:

When will Nigeria move past? Baby steps for 57yrs. IF UR CHILD DOESN'T WALK IN TWO YEARS, SHEY U GO HAPPY?

You won't be happy but you won't throw your child away even if he doesn't walk all his life. You'll only play your active part as a parent to ensure that kid walks.

Nigeria is our collective responsibility. Running all over the world to countries that collectively fixed their problem and abandoning yours is being penny wise pound foolish. It still your country whether you like it or not and you're representatives/ambassadors of it whereever you find yourself. If you keep tarnishing her image, you're tarnishing your own image.

I'm not against migration, to each his own. My comment is merely aimed at those who think the fact they migrated to a developed country makes them better than us who even if offered a chance to live anywhere in the world would still choose to stick around to contribute our quota to the system.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

You won't be happy but you won't throw your child away even if he doesn't walk all his life. You'll only play your active part as a parent to ensure that kid walks.

Nigeria is our collective responsibility. Running all over the world to countries that collectively fixed their problem and abandoning yours is being penny wise pound foolish. It still your country whether you like it or not and you're representatives/ambassadors of it whereever you find yourself. If you keep tarnishing her image, you're tarnishing your own image.

I'm not against migration, to each his own. My comment is merely aimed at those who think the fact they migrated to a developed country makes them better than us who even if offered a chance to live anywhere in the world would still choose to stick around to contribute our quota to the system.

You deserve a standing ovation grin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

I once had your submission about Nigeria, not until reality dawned on me. Let me tell u something a country dont just get better by chance, it takes Proper planning, Having a set goal, vision and discipline. For example china did not just from no where become what they are today, it was a step by step project. Right now Nigeria dont even have a vision for the next 50 years, we just live as it comes, no future projection, corruption is the order of the day, when i came back some few months ago It was pathetic. Look at our students abroad bagging first class doing excellently well, living their dream.. U want us to to fix nigeria problem collectively, you will just die before your time.

The system doesn't allow no one to fix anything, life is too short to start fixing a country that lacks vision. No one is saying people living abroad are better, but dont lie to us that we have millionaires on every street.. I wish those who wants to fix the country good luck.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You deserve a standing ovation grin
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
kroger:

I once had your submission about Nigeria, not until reality dawned on me. Let me tell u something a country dont just get better by chance, it takes Proper planning, Having a set goal, vision and discipline. For example china did not just from no where become what they are today, it was a step by step project. Right now Nigeria dont even have a vision for the next 50 years, we just live as it comes, no future projection, corruption is the order of the day, when i came back some few months ago It was pathetic. Look at our students abroad bagging first class doing excellently well, living their dream.. U want us to to fix nigeria problem collectively, you will just die before your time.

The system doesn't allow no one to fix anything, life is too short to start fixing a country that lacks vision. No one is saying people living abroad are better, but dont lie to us that we have millionaires on every street.. I wish those who wants to fix the country good luck.

Good for you. You have that power of choice. However, those of us who still believe and want to contribute our quota should be left alone. There are people that become millionaires overnight in Nigeria through hard work same as I suppose everywhere in the world.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
kroger:

Ask them these questions
Who do you eleviate in Nigeria ? What positive change have you brought in your street ? ?
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Good for you. You have that power of choice. However, those of us who still believe and want to contribute our quota should be left alone. There are people that become millionaires overnight in Nigeria through hard work same as I suppose everywhere in the world.
What have you contributed to your LGA in 20 years ? ??
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
erico2k2:
What have you contributed to your LGA in 20 years ? ??
I volunteer legal services for the have-nots
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by wonlasewonimi: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Good for you. You have that power of choice. However, those of us who still believe and want to contribute our quota should be left alone. [b] There are people that become millionaires overnight in Nigeria [/b]through hard work same as I suppose everywhere in the world.

Here is the warped mentality. It's impossible to become millionaire overnight. It's a gradual process! Good luck with the project of reforming Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
erico2k2:

Ask them these questions
Who do you eleviate in Nigeria ? What positive change have you brought in your street ? ?

That reminds me, Last two years the landlord association or whatever they call themselves had a meeting for every landlord to contribute for the fixing of our street. About 25k each was allocated to every house, i decided to give 150k to assist in the digging of the drainage included.. As i am typing now Drainage i have not see, the street has gotten worse. When i made an enquiry i come to find out that the individual that collected the money is no where to be found till date cheesy cheesy .. So much so for being patriotic..

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
kroger:

America has a bigger problem than Nigeria and you sure know damn well on every street there is someone with cash or assets that exceed well over a million
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
timesup234:
America has a bigger problem than Nigeria and you sure know damn well on every street there is someone with cash or assets that exceed well over a million

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Englishboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
For those of you believing in Nigeria will get better, pls keep on the good work. When everything is set, we from diaspora will come back home.

Nigeria is just a country where hard work is never appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by shaybebaby(f): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Time for a bit of a lesson in history.
AMERICA: Is a country built by immigrants. Asides from the native Indian, the land was populated and built by like minded people who left their (UK, Irish, Italians etc) home countries in search of a better life.

When there was famine in Ireland in the 1800's, a lot of them left for the UK to ensure their survival.

When the brits set off to colonise Africa and Asia, the proceeds of their invasion and theft was used to develop their home country. Even where there was corruption, the average persons still benefitted from the wealth of the British Empire not just a select few hoarding it for themselves.

However, however old their history might be, they have always followed the rule of law, their laws, from the time of monarchy to a parliamentary system fought for by Oliver Cromwell. So regardless of what hardships, challenges they may have faced, those laws ensured that things did not deteriorate into total anarchy so there was always method to rebuilding afterwards.

But that's not the case in Nigeria is it? People are not law abiding,jungle justice mentality pervades. You open your gob to say people become millionaires overnight and a part of your brain did not even pause to question "how?"
The end for you people justifies the means hence you don't care about the process.
Is even becoming a millionaire an achievement or rather the success of an entire society? I look down on you, not for living in Nigeria but for your typically Nigerian mentality which is feral at best.

When you start to talk about access to quality education, health care, basic amenities and security for all, then I might start to think yes, there is something worthy in that place. However if you keep chatting shit about millionaires, then you deserve that hellhole you live in. Why? Because your measure of the success of your society is the reason why it's fvcked in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by wonlasewonimi: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

AMERICA: Is a country built by immigrants. Asides from the native Indian, the land was populated and built by like minded people who left their (UK, Irish, Italians etc) home countries in search of a better life.

When there was famine in Ireland in the 1800's, a lot of them left for the UK to ensure their survival.

When the brits set off to colonise Africa and Asia, the proceeds of their invasion and theft was used to develop their home country. Even where there was corruption, the average persons still benefitted from the wealth of the British Empire not just a select few hoarding it for themselves.

However, however old their history might be, they have always followed the rule of law, their laws, from the time of monarchy to a parliamentary system fought for by Oliver Cromwell. So regardless of what hardships, challenges they may have faced, those laws ensured that things did not deteriorate into total anarchy so there was always method to rebuilding afterwards.

But that's not the case in Nigeria is it? People are not law abiding,jungle justice mentality pervades. You open your gob to say people become millionaires overnight and a part of your brain did not even pause to question "how?"
The end for you people justifies the means hence you don't care about the process.
Is even becoming a millionaire an achievement or rather the success of an entire society? I look down on you, not for living in Nigeria but for your typically Nigerian mentality which is feral at best.

When you start to talk about access to quality education, health care, basic amenities and security for all, then I might start to think yes, there is something worthy in that place. However if you keep chatting shit about millionaires, then you deserve that hellhole you live in. Why? Because your measure of the success of your society is the reason why it's fvcked in the first place.

Preach sister, preach!
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I agree to this strong point 1000timesgringrin
Shay shay I hail u oo
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by shaybebaby(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

I agree to this strong point 1000timesgringrin
Shay shay I hail u oo
Lol, make I go wash plate. grin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by shaybebaby(f): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Preach sister, preach!
Thanks hun, gets my goat when people don't want to face reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.