Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Moving Back To Nigeria From USA - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (90045 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

What strong point - bla-bla-bla.... who doesnt know it. We have corrupt people leading and ruling us we all know it, as a matter of fact, Dogara that padded 2016 budget is the same one that passed 2017 and now 2018, Ibori found guilty of money laundering and corruption in the UK is an innocent man in Nigeria disturbed by "enemies of Progress" we all know that, some of us, Amya, Pidgin2 etc are complaining and fighting it and making sure we change the corruption, leadership, etc one step at a time no matter how small and you have folks like Shaybebaby and that hungry vulcanizer Nigeriandondie, Kroger, etc complaining, doing absolutely nothing and now abusing and insulting those in Nigeria as losers and people doomed, can you imagine......So tell your yeye runaway Shaybebaby (wey you dey hail for no reason) to either be part of the solution or shut the f up and get out of the way of those working hard to make it better.

shaybebaby brought up valid points which you and yourself deep in your conscious mind knows its the truth. Hide your face in shame and stop spewing rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

What strong point - bla-bla-bla.... who doesnt know it. We have corrupt people leading and ruling us we all know it, as a matter of fact, Dogara that padded 2016 budget is the same one that passed 2017 and now 2018, Ibori found guilty of money laundering and corruption in the UK is an innocent man in Nigeria disturbed by "enemies of Progress" we all know that, some of us, Amya, Pidgin2 etc are complaining and fighting it and making sure we change the corruption, leadership, etc one step at a time no matter how small and you have folks like Shaybebaby and that hungry vulcanizer Nigeriandondie, Kroger, etc complaining, doing absolutely nothing and now abusing and insulting those in Nigeria as losers and people doomed, can you imagine......So tell your yeye runaway Shaybebaby (wey you dey hail for no reason) to either be part of the solution or shut the f up and get out of the way of those working hard to make it better.

Hmmmm gringringrin na u and shaybebaby get this argument ooo abeggringrin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

One step at a time, to say what that step is, you've been dodging the question.

Holla at me when there are more schools than churches in that country. Holla when the country starts upholding human rights, actually when you start to uphold human rights for everyone.

You want a solution from me? I'd raze the country to the ground and start afresh.

That my Em Em,I believ ugringrin
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by AngelicBeing: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

What have you done about it.... All the complains what positive role have you played aside talk, talk and talk..... People died, fought for independence for you to have the Passport you used and a Country - NIGERIA, now politicians are stealing us blind and dividing us, what did you do? Fela sang about it, "I no wan die, i no wan quench, my papa dey for house, i wan build house, i wan enjoy.... so policeman go slap ur face you no go talk??.... It's ok for you to stay abroad and come to visit and complain that makes you a coward and a complainer.... If you want to do something positive, help to have your experiences printed in a newspaper, reported on the news, put pressure on the Govt to change it for the better so your own Children will not have those same complains... that is how to add value or at the very least, encourage those who are living in Nigeria to make it a better Country.
l don't have to enumerate all l have done in my little way in terms of the small SME's I established that has taken few people off the unemployment market despite the harsh economic environment l had to deal with, I don't want to go into details but it is the same frustration most of us in diaspora contend with in a bid to do something in the useless jungle called Nigeria, l am not a coward, it is you and others who are cowards because you are satisfied with the status quo instead of embarking on massive civil disobedience to force your useless politicians in Nigeria to do the right thing, as long as you are okay with all the bulshit been served you by your vampire politicians, Nigeria will remain in everlasting chains, it is better to be a 4th or 5th class citizen in the West than to be a Nigerian, Nigeria is dead and rotten, it is beyond redemption, I will not dignify you with another response, enjoy the current change Buhari and his bunch of useless Apc is feeding you with daily, my last response to you, Apc...... Change.... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Holla at me when there are more schools than churches in that country. Holla when the country starts upholding human rights, actually when you start to uphold human rights for everyone.

You want a solution from me? I'd raze the country to the ground and start afresh.
l concur, Nigeria should be auctioned off on eBay and sold off to richer nations because the current gang of thieves ruling the country are incapable of bringing the country out of the mess it is currently in, Nigeria is beyond redemption, useless jungle, what kind of nonsense is this according to obasanjo grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
I know what you can do to the power failure in MMA when next in Nigeria..Just bring a lot of candle. These people need to see how things work outside Nigeria. Someone is even enticed by shopping malls grin grin grin
Hahaha, I will buy touch light and candles, what a country tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Look at d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4230239/akwa-ibom-primary-school-pupils
When wud u change this and other anomalies disgracing d nation?
I am quite sure u went to such school and that is d type ur kids wud meet as well in yesrs to come.
Just because u get a mere certification u feel u re educated. If u were patroitic enough why did u get a local certification. I still love d tales of u being begged to stay but requested for renegotiation of ur salary. So where u re now u earn far more abi that is if u ve a job. Lies dont pay.
As for education, I ve got it to d zenith cos its free. Not only free u re entitled to money from d govt and while doong Ph. D it is like a job as u re being placed on salary.
So young man if u think because of ur tissue certification u ve arrived then it shows d depth not height u ve descended into.
What are d credentials of d thugs u re sidong with. Zero.

I actually served in a School like that and in Akwa-Ibom. although they had desks and chairs. Ol boy, everything good or bad comes from Allah (God) ok, i do not have your mentality ok. Like i said before, i got offered a job in the U.K to pay me about 'e3K, and that time my Naija salary was about e'400.00. per month. I was offered the job because i had an IT certification and i knew my stuff and the owner needed someone with my certification on his payroll to apply for a licensing. I turned it down cos i had to sign a (5) year agreement before they will apply for work visa for me. My U.K friend gave the agreement to a Nigerian in the U.K who was studying law and working in a law firm (You better get an education) to look over and he included a clause that says renewable every year but they refused and said renewable every 3 years. My friend it is not everyone that is "hungry" and desperate like you. I will give you an example... an oil company in Nigeria, you will think those from SW Nigeria like travelling and living abroad, you also make more money if you go to the UK or US for 2 or 3 years, etc cos you get your salary in Naija as well as $$ payment abroad. Now guess what, those from SW ensures they are not even on a project that will take them abroad for any reason. They will lament and complain forever from going abroad, they want to stay in Nigeria and only come to visit. Ol boy, you, boasting about "food" shows your level. Years ago, NNPC staff in Nigeria are complaining that they don't want those nonsense chicken served in NNPC cafeteria and you are shamelessly holding it as a trophy.... actually, thinking about it now, i see your point, you could not even think outside the box and get a decent living in Nigeria, you were in a really really bad shape before you left....It's clearer to me now.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nope, just your measure of success which is the flawed mentality I'm talking about, prevalent amongst you and your ilk.

Now talking about gaps in the market, the gaps you identified, these are things that are norm and should be in existence in the first place if not for the crappiness of that country.

You are talking shopping malls?lol. This is precisely why you need to leave. No mention of stable electricity, maintaining and building new infrastructure, even running water no dey and yet it is people building malls that you are talking about when the average Nigerian cannot even afford it. What use is it except to enrich the pockets of the few. How is that making an impact in any meaningful way?

The rest of the world is talking about renewable energy, the rise of automaton and what that means for jobs, universal basic income, you are there talking about shopping malls. angry

I have stepped out of the country couple of times and I've seen all that you've seen but unlike you, I don't have the desire to move there as I have no real sense of belonging. Its organised, yes! everything works, yes! but is it mine? no! They all collectively worked hard to be where they are and as much as I desire those things, I would rather they're replicated in my country.

Things are bad in my country, yes! but rather than sit back and complain about how everything is not working, I'll rather contribute my little to the system with the hope that someday we'll be at par with world powers. I don't seem to get resentment directed at me and others that share my sentiments. Why are you people disgusted with any act of patriotism. If for whatever reason you're not, can't you leave those with well enough alone.

If my house burns to the ground, I won't move to my neighbours mansion comfortably as though it were mine, rather my mind wouldn't be at rest until that which is mine is fixed to what I want to be no matter how long. What if that seemingly benevolent neighbour one day decides not to be benevolent anymore, what do you really have?

Yes the shopping malls and other new innovations are nothing compared to the social amenities which should be number 1. In as much any well meaning wants that but the fact we don't have it yet does not mean we should run away.

As I said earlier any one who thinks migrating to a developed country gives them life's fulfillment, good for them. Whatever floats their boat! Why this topic gets a rise out of some of you based abroad is somewhat confusing. You live in a country where everything works, you're happy, life's beautiful yet it hurts you to see that someone you don't even care about somewhere isn't eager to leave the hell hole of a country. So strange!

For me, I'll travel everywhere in the world as my pocket allows but Nigeria is my home.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l don't have to enumerate all l have done in my little way in terms of the small SME's I established that has taken few people off the unemployment market despite the harsh economic environment l had to deal with, I don't want to go into details but it is the same frustration most of us in diaspora contend with in a bid to do something in the useless jungle called Nigeria, l am not a coward, it is you and others who are cowards because you are satisfied with the status quo instead of embarking on massive civil disobedience to force your useless politicians in Nigeria to do the right thing, as long as you are okay with all the bulshit been served you by your vampire politicians, Nigeria will remain in everlasting chains, it is better to be a 4th or 5th class citizen in the West than to be a Nigerian, Nigeria is dead and rotten, it is beyond redemption, I will not dignify you with another response, enjoy the current change Buhari and his bunch of useless Apc is feeding you with daily, my last response to you, Apc...... Change.... Hahaha

COWARRRRRD... Imagine you are over there saying embark on a massive civil disobedience.... Didn't your brain tell you that people embarked on civil disobedience in the country you are in and that is why you enjoy the 4th class citizen status you currently enjoy?? What stops you from coming down here to start one or participate in one? You will rather stay there and point fingers and blame everyone else..... Who is asking for nonsense reply you are giving.......... runaway Coward!!! If those that fought for the rights you currently enjoy ran away will you be there today? If Nelson Mandela ran away to Europe or America from all the oppression and brutality he faced will the blacks be ruling South Africa today!!!!Runaway coward!!!

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by AngelicBeing: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

COWARRRRRD... Imagine you are over there saying embark on a massive civil disobedience.... Didn't your brain tell you that people embarked on civil disobedience in the country you are in and that is why you enjoy the 4th class citizen status you currently enjoy?? What stops you from coming down here to start one or participate in one? You will rather stay there and point fingers and blame everyone else..... Who is asking for nonsense reply you are giving.......... runaway Coward!!! If those that fought for the rights you currently enjoy ran away will you be there today? If Nelson Mandela ran away to Europe or America from all the oppression and brutality he faced will the blacks be ruling South Africa today!!!!Runaway coward!!!
Trash from hell, buzz off, coward, you will ever remain a coward in that useless jungle called Nigeria, your brain is dead and demented, so continue to enjoy the useless shithole called Nigeria, nonsense lT ko, BT ni, grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by shaybebaby(f): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

I have stepped out of the country couple of times and I've seen all that you've seen but unlike you, I don't have the desire to move there as I have no real sense of belonging. Its organised, yes! everything works, yes! but is it mine? no! They all collectively worked hard to be where they are and as much as I desire those things, I would rather they're replicated in my country.

Things are bad in my country, yes! but rather than sit back and complain about how everything is not working, I'll rather contribute my little to the system with the hope that someday we'll be at par with world powers. I don't seem to get resentment directed at me and others that share my sentiments. Why are you people disgusted with any act of patriotism. If for whatever reason you're not, can't you leave those with well enough alone.

If my house burns to the ground, I won't move to my neighbours mansion comfortably as though it were mine, rather my mind wouldn't be at rest until that which is mine is fixed to what I want to be no matter how long. What if that seemingly benevolent neighbour one day decides not to be benevolent anymore, what do you really have?

Yes the shopping malls and other new innovations are nothing compared to the social amenities which should be number 1. In as much any well meaning wants that but the fact we don't have it yet does not mean we should run away.

As I said earlier any one who thinks migrating to a developed country gives them life's fulfillment, good for them. Whatever floats their boat! Why this topic gets a rise out of some of you based abroad is somewhat confusing. You live in a country where everything works, you're happy, life's beautiful yet it hurts you to see that someone you don't even care about somewhere isn't eager to leave the hell hole of a country. So strange!

For me, I'll travel everywhere in the world as my pocket allows but Nigeria is my home.

Thanks.

It hurts, definitely.. That you are comfortable with filth. If you have truly left the shores to travel, pray tell how does the state of your home not anger you? undecided
Your complacency irks and also denial of the sorry state of affairs.

For me personally, it's no longer my home, hasn't been for eons but just because I'm okay doesn't mean the plight of those suffering in that country doesn't break my heart.

I couldn't turn a blind eye if it were on my door step, so how come you people who live there haven't gotten mad enough to do something drastic to change it?

It is your home isn't it? Hence why we point it out, your home isn't right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

What are you talking about. So many things are ongoing gradually... I will count some for you.

1. Yar'Adua died.... the cabal did all their permutations and combinations at the end, they had no choice but to swear in the V.P as the constitution demands. That is a huge achievement and departure from election annulment

2. GEJ increased the prize of petrol, people did not trust him and his govt there was a march and he reverted to the old price, also, there was a planned 2010 Independence celebration in the UK, everyone complained about the stupidity and idiocy in taking Naija's independence to the UK and the plan was abandoned.

3. An Opposition part defeated the incumbent and power was handed over peacefully.

4. Dieziani that embezzled NNPC dry is in hiding in London.

5. Judges taking bribes were exposed. Yes theyve not been presecuted but they at the very least are exposed.

6. Nigerians are at the very least aware most senators and Govs are corrupt and that the political class is corrupt.

7. There is a movement to "not vote" in anyone with Children schooling abroad into office in 2019.....

and so many things that are happening. Also, DEMOCRACY is not working for us. Too many crooks with money and power and Buhari cannot do much he has to use the court system now the judges are corrupt and Nigerians are thinking of a way out of the current stagnation.... These are our fights, its slow but practical and we are moving in the right direction albeit slowly but your solution... is not feasible or practical or achievable... so put it in your pocket.... You have no solution only "noise".
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

It hurts, definitely.. That you are comfortable with filth. If you have truly left the shores to travel, pray tell how does the state of your home not anger you? undecided

For me personally, it's no longer my home, hasn't been for eons but just because I'm okay doesn't mean the plight of those suffering in that country doesn't break my heart.

I couldn't turn a blind eye if it were on my door step, so how come you people who live there haven't gotten mad enough to do something drastic to change it?

Em shaybebaby I go like talk with you personally
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by timesup234: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

What are you talking about. So many things are ongoing gradually... I will count some for you.

1. Yar'Adua died.... the cabal did all their permutations and combinations at the end, they had no choice but to swear in the V.P as the constitution demands. That is a huge achievement and departure from election annulment

2. GEJ increased the prize of petrol, people did not trust him and his govt there was a march and he reverted to the old price, also, there was a planned 2010 Independence celebration in the UK, everyone complained about the stupidity and idiocy in taking Naija's independence to the UK and the plan was abandoned.

3. An Opposition part defeated the incumbent and power was handed over peacefully.

4. Dieziani that embezzled NNPC dry is in hiding in London.

5. Judges taking bribes were exposed. Yes theyve not been presecuted but they at the very least are exposed.

6. Nigerians are at the very least aware most senators and Govs are corrupt and that the political class is corrupt.

7. There is a movement to "not vote" in anyone with Children schooling abroad into office in 2019.....

and so many things that are happening. Also, DEMOCRACY is not working for us. Too many crooks with money and power and Buhari cannot do much he has to use the court system now the judges are corrupt and Nigerians are thinking of a way out of the current stagnation.... These are our fights, its slow but practical and we are moving in the right direction albeit slowly but your solution... is not feasible or practical or achievable... so put it in your pocket.... You have no solution only "noise".
Why do u bother yourself answering these mentally deranged dotards? The United States of America is the most corruption country in all of human history. Without thievery the US. wont last a single day

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

What have you done about it.... All the complains what positive role have you played aside talk, talk and talk..... People died, fought for independence for you to have the Passport you used and a Country - NIGERIA, now politicians are stealing us blind and dividing us, what did you do? Fela sang about it, "I no wan die, i no wan quench, my papa dey for house, i wan build house, i wan enjoy.... so policeman go slap ur face you no go talk??.... It's ok for you to stay abroad and come to visit and complain that makes you a coward and a complainer.... If you want to do something positive, help to have your experiences printed in a newspaper, reported on the news, put pressure on the Govt to change it for the better so your own Children will not have those same complains... that is how to add value or at the very least, encourage those who are living in Nigeria to make it a better Country.
U re very sick and dumb with ur line of reasoning.
1.What is the function of government? What of the taxes it takes what is it used for?

2. There is a proverb that says:’ He that fails to plan prepared to fail’. In d light of that statement tell me what are the future plans or projections for say 5,10,20,50 years? Is there any national development plan? Do we have mass housing plan?
Here where I live, the govt have plans and even start to construct infrastructure in view of certain population projections? Do we ve such? All the infrastructure we ve in that shithole are old, dilapidated with so much pressure due to population expansion without any plans to meet such growing needs.

3. We have pointed numerous anomalies what have u guys done to prove us wrong?

3. What can citizens many of whom earn a mere N18,000 not to talk of thise who esrn less or at worst got no job do? So they would now construct roads, build bridges and power stations etc on an individual basis? So where does govt come in? Even if people should take up that task who wud be d central body that wud coordinate, regulate and galvanize the individual effort of such?

4. As an oil producing why cant we at least boast of one refinery that is functionimg optimally inspite of the billions being sunk into it to rehabilitate or repair or as GEJ govt told us it was TAM-turn around maintainance.
Is it not shameful that even Ivory Coast, Malaysia and some non-oil countries have functional refineries so they buy crude and riefine locally whereas Nigeria imports refined products.

5. When will Ajaokuta steel complex, Delta steel complex, Aladja and Oshogbo steel mills be revamped knowing fully well that steel is at d heart of industrial devt of any serious minded nation? 2years ago I was in Aladja and saw d colossal edifice left to rot.

6. Why dont we have a national air carrier since d death of Nigerian Airways. Is it not a shame we dont ve a national air carriers when even aid dependent Ethiopia has one with latest aircrafts in their fleet or Kenya Air or RwandAir. Qatar that has d same oil as we do had only 2 aircrafts in its fleet but now has 209 aircrafts. Where is Nigeria Airways? Is there any plans to revamp it? Even private airlines where almost moribund recently.
https://qz.com/1066576/ethiopia-airlines-is-negotiating-to-take-over-nigerias-troubled-arik-air/
Is it not a shame that Ethiopian airline wants to take over Arik?

7. Do we ve a national shipping line?
Pls answer these questions and tell us agents of change what u plan to do to reverse it?
Talk is cheap.
More issue based questions are coming and tell us who are less patriotic realistic plans to reverse these mess and if u re intelligent u wud see how doomed and hopeless Nigeria is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

Shaybebaby - What have you personally done to effect the change you want to see in Nigeria? What have you done personally about the rot you complain about? What impact did you make in the lives of those living in the "hell hole" like you called it to make their lives better?
Organs:

U re very sick and dumb with ur line of reasoning.
1.What is the function of government? What of the taxes it takes what is it used for?

2. There is a proverb that says:’ He that fails to plan prepared to fail’. In d light of that statement tell me what are the future plans or projections for say 5,10,20,50 years? Is there any national development plan? Do we have mass housing plan?
Here where I live, the govt have plans and even start to construct infrastructure in view of certain population projections? Do we ve such? All the infrastructure we ve in that shithole are old, dilapidated with so much pressure due to population expansion without any plans to meet such growing needs.

3. What can citizens many of whom earn a mere N18,000 not to talk of thise who esrn less or at worst got no job do? So they would now construct roads, build bridges and power stations etc on an individual basis? So where does govt come in? Even if people should take up that task who wud be d central body that wud coordinate, regulate and galvanize the individual effort of such?

4. As an oil producing why cant we at least boast of one refinery that is functionimg optimally inspite of the billions being sunk into it to rehabilitate or repair or as GEJ govt told us it was TAM-turn around maintainance.
Is it not shameful that even Ivory Coast, Malaysia and some non-oil countries have functional refineries so they buy crude and riefine locally whereas Nigeria imports refined products.

5. When will Ajaokuta steel complex, Delta steel complex, Aladja and Oshogbo steel mills be revamped knowing fully well that steel is at d heart of industrial devt of any serious minded nation? 2years ago I was in Aladja and saw d colossal edifice left to rot.

6. Why dont we have a national air carrier since d death of Nigerian Airways. Is it not a shame we dont ve a national air carriers when even aid dependent Ethiopia has one with latest aircrafts in their fleet or Kenya Air or RwandAir. Qatar that has d same oil as we do had only 2 aircrafts in its fleet but now has 209 aircrafts. Where is Nigeria Airways? Is there any plans to revamp it? Even private airlines where almost moribund recently.
https://qz.com/1066576/ethiopia-airlines-is-negotiating-to-take-over-nigerias-troubled-arik-air/

Pls answer these questions and tell us agents of change what u plan to do to reverse it?
Talk is cheap.
More issue based questions are coming and tell us who are less patriotic realistic plans to reverse these mess and if u re intelligent u wud see how doomed and hopeless Nigeria is.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why dont we have a national air carrier since d death of Nigerian Airways. Is it not a shame we dont ve a national air carriers when even aid dependent Ethiopia has one with latest aircrafts in their fleet or Kenya Air or RwandAir. Qatar that has d same oil as we do had only 2 aircrafts in its fleet but now has 209 aircrafts. Where is Nigeria Airways? Is there any plans to revamp it? Even private airlines where almost moribund recently.

I cant still phantom how a so called country don't have an airline. its irksome and a disgrace to Nigeria. Common kenya has one of the best airlines to her name. Its shame!!!!
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Shaybebaby: I see your dilema, but you dont see it. You dont even know who you are or that you do not have an identity or the moral grounds to stand on and tell AMYA Nigeria is her HOME. You are actually lost and have no sense of "self" anymore. Your identity is complicated and you don't even know it. You sound like those yorubas you meet abroad that say "i don't know how you people live in that country".

AMYA: You are my Hero..... Your fight is my fight and your struggle is my struggle. This is my gift to you for all your faith, hope and the belief in the "Nigeria go Survive" dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oZXJD1NVW0
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

You have the option of renouncing your Nigerian citizenship and in that instant, Nigeria stops being your problem.
Your way of dealing with Nigeria's problem is running away to a country developed by its people while mine is stick around to fix the problem in my own country, yet you dare point fingers.

With all I've written you still say I'm in denial of the sorry state of affairs. I know the sorry state of affairs sister and I'm trying in my own little way to be that change. With more like minded people more instantaneous changes will occur.

There are 2 types of people in this world, the one who complains but doesn't do anything about it and those who face a problem and try to fix it. That I go with the latter doesn't make me complacent, rather I try as much as I can to make change that'll eventually cause that ripple effect to a greater good. I'm sure we wouldn't be having this argument if I was Team-Nigeria-is-terrible-i-want-to-relocate, maybe then I'll stop being "complacent" in your book.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

Shaybebaby: I see your dilema, but you dont see it. You dont even know who you are or that you do not have an identity or the moral grounds to stand on and tell AMYA Nigeria is her HOME. You are actually lost and have no sense of "self" anymore. Your identity is complicated and you don't even know it. You sound like those yorubas you meet abroad that say "i don't know how you people live in that country".

AMYA: You are my Hero..... Your fight is my fight and your struggle is my struggle. This is my gift to you for all your faith, hope and the belief in the "Nigeria go Survive" dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oZXJD1NVW0

Thanks!

Rome surely wasn't built in a day. My pride is helping build a country my children's children will be proud to call home.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
kroger:

I cant still phantom how a so called country don't have an airline. its irksome and a disgrace to Nigeria. Common kenya has one of the best airlines to her name. Its shame!!!!

Shames on you too if you happen to be a Nigerian. You're part of that stench. wherever you, you'd be regarded as that "Nigerian"

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

I actually served in a School like that and in Akwa-Ibom. although they had desks and chairs. Ol boy, everything good or bad comes from Allah (God) ok, i do not have your mentality ok. Like i said before, i got offered a job in the U.K to pay me about 'e3K, and that time my Naija salary was about e'400.00. per month. I was offered the job because i had an IT certification and i knew my stuff and the owner needed someone with my certification on his payroll to apply for a licensing. I turned it down cos i had to sign a (5) year agreement before they will apply for work visa for me. My U.K friend gave the agreement to a Nigerian in the U.K who was studying law and working in a law firm (You better get an education) to look over and he included a clause that says renewable every year but they refused and said renewable every 3 years. My friend it is not everyone that is "hungry" and desperate like you. I will give you an example... an oil company in Nigeria, you will think those from SW Nigeria like travelling and living abroad, you also make more money if you go to the UK or US for 2 or 3 years, etc cos you get your salary in Naija as well as $$ payment abroad. Now guess what, those from SW ensures they are not even on a project that will take them abroad for any reason. They will lament and complain forever from going abroad, they want to stay in Nigeria and only come to visit. Ol boy, you, boasting about "food" shows your level. Years ago, NNPC staff in Nigeria are complaining that they don't want those nonsense chicken served in NNPC cafeteria and you are shamelessly holding it as a trophy.... actually, thinking about it now, i see your point, you could not even think outside the box and get a decent living in Nigeria, you were in a really really bad shape before you left....It's clearer to me now.
See this Aljmajiri. I lived in my own house. I am a trained Biochemist. Had my wducation both in Nigeria and here where it is tuition free in a 21st century university. Before then i had certification in HSE. I worked in one of d reputable food processing companies in Nigeria. I ve had courses paid for by my company abroad and in Nigeria. So if u talk of my background in Nigeria, dig where I am coming from.
As for business I laugh cos it is obvious u re not a business owner to know how harsh d Nigerian environment is. U ve to contend with multiple taxation, power which was a huge drain on my resources. Infact that was a majjor problem. To get contracts u ve to pay or bribe a lot of people just to ensure u re called when u get contract and u ve workers to pay. Bad roads that breaks down ur vehicle every now and then during d course of business.
It is obvious u re ignorant of d reality as u are and can never own a business. It takes courage to own a business, courage which u stupidly say I lack for going out to get oit of that shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Thanks!

Rome surely wasn't built in a day. My pride is helping build a country my children's children will be proud to call home.

You're very welcome. Also, if you visit Rome, and you see those buildings and structures that are 100's of years old, then you will appreciate the essence of the literal meaning "Rome wasn't built in a day"....
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

You have the option of renouncing your Nigerian citizenship and in that instant, Nigeria stops being your problem.
Your way of dealing with Nigeria's problem is running away to a country developed by its people while mine is stick around to fix the problem in my own country, yet you dare point fingers.

With all I've written you still say I'm in denial of the sorry state of affairs. I know the sorry state of affairs sister and I'm trying in my own little way to be that change. With more like minded people more instantaneous changes will occur.

There are 2 types of people in this world, the one who complains but doesn't do anything about it and those who face a problem and try to fix it. That I go with the latter doesn't make me complacent, rather I try as much as I can to make change that'll eventually cause that ripple effect to a greater good. I'm sure we wouldn't be having this argument if I was Team-Nigeria-is-terrible-i-want-to-relocate, maybe then I'll stop being "complacent" in your book.
By next year I am due for Norwegian citizenship. Let me inform u, Norwegian law doesnt allow for dual citizenship. It wud be glad to renounce my Nigerian citizenship. With d Norwegian passport I can travel round d world at least I wud be saved d hassles of visa application.
We dey wait for una to change oooo agents of change. Miserable fellow.
I know cos u ve not seen ur menses ur mood problem has taken a beta part of u.

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Shames on you to if you happen to be a Nigerian. You're part of that stench. wherever you, you'd be regarded as that "Nigerian"

Aunty go and face your failing Blog biko. I am not the politician milking the country dry, go vent your frustration somewhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by kroger: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

By next year I am due for Norwegian citizenship. Let me inform u, Norwegian law doesnt allow for dual citizenship. It wud be glad to renounce my Nigerian citizenship. With d Norwegian passport I can travel round d world at least I wud be saved d hassles of visa application.
We dey wait for una to change oooo agents of change. Miserable fellow.
I know cos u ve not seen ur menses ur mood problem has taken a beta part of u.

Damn cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Organs:

You're very welcome. Also, if you visit Rome, and you see those buildings and structures that are 100's of years old, then you will appreciate the essence of the literal meaning "Rome wasn't built in a day"....
I ve asked u 7 salient questions. As agents of change how wud u prove us wrong? Rome was not built in a day so when wud ur building process start?
South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia even Norway were once poor. They ve built their Rome when wud Nigeria’s own be built.
Don’t dodge my questions. Agent of change online let us see it real. tongue
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amya:

Shames on you to if you happen to be a Nigerian. You're part of that stench. wherever you, you'd be regarded as that "Nigerian"
Shame on u frustrated woman. Ur hormonal imbalance is d cos of ur misery. U re d stench. (my nose closed and spits).
Go take a bath u love peddler. It is night time. Work go soon start customers soon to holla at u. cool

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Organs(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

See this Aljmajiri. I lived in my own house. I am a trained Biochemist. Had my wducation both in Nigeria and here where it is tuition free in a 21st century university. Before then i had certification in HSE. I worked in one of d reputable food processing companies in Nigeria. I ve had courses paid for by my company abroad and in Nigeria. So if u talk of my background in Nigeria, dig where I am coming from.
As for business I laugh cos it is obvious u re not a business owner to know how harsh d Nigerian environment is. U ve to contend with multiple taxation, power which was a huge drain on my resources. Infact that was a majjor problem. To get contracts u ve to pay or bribe a lot of people just to ensure u re called when u get contract and u ve workers to pay. Bad roads that breaks down ur vehicle every now and then during d course of business.
It is obvious u re ignorant of d reality as u are and can never own a business. It takes courage to own a business, courage which u stupidly say I lack for going out to get oit of that shithole.

I want to believe you bros, but i dont think soo. actions they say speaks louder. The mere fact that you held that chicken up to "pose" says a lot about your mentality, exposure and education. I was also fascinated with the drink refill concept on my first trip to london but not the chicken that abound at TFC et al. Now tell me how will i now be in Norway and boast about chicken i got tired of (and would rather opt for a better meal) in my first 3 months of working in IT and having those provided free for lunch and dinner during systems implementations. Naaaa, not possible.
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Amya(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Shame on u frustrated woman. Ur hormonal imbalance is d cos of ur misery. U re d stench. (my nose closed and spits).
Go take a bath u love peddler. It is night time. Work go soon start customers soon to holla at u. cool

You never disappoint. Your zero IQ will always peek through. A name has never been so apt (Nigeriandondie)
Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nigeriadondie: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2017

Talk is cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bwahahahaha
Amya:

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Fatal Accident Along Onitsha-Nteje Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.