Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

"I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady (870 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
A lady residing in Kaduna who is about to wed later this month has asked for someone to kidnap her because she doesn't want to get married to her fiance.

See Her Chat Below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/need-someone-to-kidnap-me-i-don-want-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

Do we look like adultnappers?? Auntie bekiafu
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by Jochabed(f): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
This sounds to me like forced marraige.
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2017
You won't see, unless money is involved
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by Marshalxv(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2017
sorry sis ,you have to escape on your own,you cannot come and coba somebody now .kidnap keh .
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by Macgreat(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by dingbang(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2017
So that they will arrest the supposed kidnapper abi?
Re: "I Need Someone To Kidnap Me, I Don't Want To Get Married To Him" - Lady by thorpido(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Kaduna?They're probably forcing her into the marriage.
She should be able to say she doesn't want it............but.....north undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video: Naked Video Of Judith Amara Leaked Online / I Kissed Our Maid And I Am Scared, 18+ Only / Dating Many Guys Makes Your Real Guy Safe From Harm ...facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.