Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? (972 Views)

When You Run From Men’s Wahala And Jam Crazier Lesbian (video) / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by MrDickman: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol i've been lowkey on NL for a while tho grin but these are the two most insane and purely stupid folks on NL right now. I'll go for nwaamikpe tho. Chibuzor on the other hand is a wannabe but em no send. Can be crazy at times tho. That him sars thread still dey make me laugh. The insult the guy sotey he deactivate him account. Obviously dude is a sars official whose job is hanging on thin ice grin . Amaikpe is more straight, factual. Chibuzor is more of a depressed frustrated 2nd class graduate who goes about insulting first class graduates. In a nut shell, amaikpe is tha bomb. Still, both are complete nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by darkenkach(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
We all know Nwachibuzor is fake and trying too hard to be like the other guy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by TheHistorian(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Please..Get a job.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by tossie101(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mr Dickman and Peniscap who more silly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
One is a retàrd, the other is a wannabe.
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by MrDickman: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
darkenkach:
We all know Nwachibuzor is fake and trying too hard to be like the other guy
lol true but chibuzor sef funny die. He drop a funny post on that ashawo thread i can never forget. He's more of a wannabe grown man well into his 30's who doesn't know he's old.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pls link to th funny post cheesy
MrDickman:
lol true but chibuzor sef funny die. He drop a funny post on that ashawo thread i can never forget. He's more of a wannabe grown man well into his 30's who doesn't know he's old.
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by konkonbilo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
sad
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by MrDickman: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please..Get a job.
oga if u had one, you won't comment or even open the thread. No one forced u to.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Homeboiy: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Two notorious fools sad
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Its just like comparing Akamu and custard.
The difference is clear.
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by danthamccoy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fan clubs and factions for two trolls. You must be so proud of yourself.
Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by AlexCk: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
One is a retàrd, the other is a wannabe retàrd too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
The two are dsame.. Just that Chibuzor post more on Ashawo threads. One person owns the two usernames

Re: Who Is Crazier And Funnier Between Nwaamaikpe And Nwachibuzor? by Offpoint: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Another asslickin thread.... as long as I'm concerned... they're both educated e-diots

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Our Men Must Adopt To Make Women To Love, Cherish And Value Them More. / Please Help Me With An Advice On How To Do This: / Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.